RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: How An FBI Official With A Political Agenda Corrupted Both Mueller, - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How An FBI Official With A Political Agenda Corrupted Both Mueller, Comey Investigations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

How An FBI Official With A Political Agenda Corrupted Both Mueller, Comey Investigations

Fox News
By Gregg Jarrett
6 December 2017

Excerpt:

How is it possible that Hillary Clinton escaped criminal indictment for mishandling classified documents despite incriminating evidence that she violated the Espionage Act?

Why did Donald Trump become the target of a criminal investigation for allegedly conspiring with Russia to influence the presidential election despite no evidence that he ever did so?

The answer, it seems, comes down to one person who played a vital role in both cases: Peter Strzok, deputy director of counterintelligence at the FBI.

Strzok was exchanging politically charged texts with an FBI lawyer that denigrated Trump and lauded Clinton at the same time he was leading the bureau’s criminal investigation of Clinton. He is also the one who changed the critical wording of then-FBI Director James Comey’s description of Clinton’s handling of classified material that resulted in no charges being brought against her.

Then, Strzok reportedly signed the document launching the 2016 investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and whether the Trump campaign played any role. After leading the FBI’s probe into Trump, he then joined Robert Mueller’s special counsel team as an integral investigator.

Thus, it appears that one man with a strident political agenda accomplished his twin goals of clearing Clinton and accusing Trump, evidence be damned.

And then he was caught.

The Strzok Bust and Cover-up

The Department of Justice inspector general, Michael Horowitz, discovered the electronic texts Strzok exchanged with his lover, FBI lawyer Lisa Page. The messages were so politically incendiary and so threatened the integrity of Mueller’s investigation that Strzok was quietly canned over the summer from the special counsel team, where he was a pivotal participant.

Did Mueller or anyone else notify Congress that both the Trump investigation --and the Clinton case before it-- were corrupted? Of course not. This was covered up. Mueller surely knew that if the truth were revealed, it would further discredit a Trump-Russia probe that had already taken on the stench of dead fish.

The House Intelligence Committee could smell it and knew something was amiss. It demanded answers. But the Justice Department and the FBI refused to respond or otherwise produce relevant documents that the committee subpoenaed. They are still stonewalling many of Congress’s valid requests and should now face contempt charges.

Importantly, all of the anti-Trump and pro-Clinton messages should be made public. Americans should decide for themselves whether our system of justice has been compromised by unscrupulous influences.

Just how rife with political prejudice and corrupt motives is the special counsel’s investigation?

Instead of choosing prosecutors who could be neutral, fair and objective, Mueller stacked his staff with Democratic donors. Apparently, he conducted little or no vetting of both prosecutors and investigators. How else does one explain the presence of Strzok and Lisa Page on the investigative team?

It appears that Mueller selected people of a particular political persuasion without discerning review or scrutiny. We were supposed to simply trust Mueller’s judgment, notwithstanding his own disqualifying conflict of interest under the special counsel statute that demanded his recusal.

The Trump-Russia investigation is now awash in illegitimacy. Mueller and those who work for him have squandered all credibility. It is imperative that the special counsel be dismissed, the current staff fired, and a new counsel appointed to re-evaluate the evidence objectively.

Do not expect Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to make these changes. He, too, should be removed in his capacity as Mueller’s supervisor. As both a witness and prosecutor, Rosenstein has his own conspicuous and disabling conflict of interest. Yet he has refused to step aside. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is duty-bound to remove both Mueller and Rosenstein.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

Now that we found the smoking gun and the triggerman, why are the Republicans dragging their heels to get the FBI to release the texts?

#3 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

If Meuller is an honorable man and has the high level of integrity we have been told he has, given this and the bias shown in his 'team' he will resign.

I ain't holdin' my breath.

#4 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:41 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 07 December 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Now that we found the smoking gun and the triggerman, why are the Republicans dragging their heels to get the FBI to release the texts?

Already asked and answered. . .

Link

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 07 December 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

Already asked and answered. . .

Link

Good, these hearings need to take place live and in full view of the cameras not behind closed doors. No doubt that the Democrats will try to talk over and drown out the Republicans. I expect no less than four "SFTUs" from Devin Nunes to his "esteemed colleagues on the committee".

#6 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostLiz, on 07 December 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

How An FBI Official With A Political Agenda Corrupted Both Mueller, Comey Investigations

Speaking of "Corrupted by...", Why is that every time the topic is corruption, the name "Hillary Clinton" somehow factors in???

No, don't answer. It was a rhetorical question.

That woman is downright Corrosive. She is to "honesty" what sulfuric acid is to cast iron. She is to "Public Service" what Typhoid Mary was to "Public Health". I have no doubt that there are any number of people inside the beltway in various position who were at least reasonably honest. And then they met Hillary. Heck, if Hillary Clinton ever met Mother Theresa - oops, I guess it's Saint Theresa** now - and then Theresa had occasion to visit our house, I'd start counting my silverware after she left. YES, Hillary is THAT corrosive to anyone and everyone she encounters. She is diseased.

** = Yeah, I know, as a Quaker I'n not supposed to recognize saints, or holidays, or such. But, hey, I said I was a Quaker. I never said I was a good Quaker. Politically, I'm somewhere in between a Herbert Hoover quaker and a Richard Nixon quaker.

#7 User is online   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 December 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

Speaking of "Corrupted by...", Why is that every time the topic is corruption, the name "Hillary Clinton" somehow factors in???

No, don't answer. It was a rhetorical question.

That woman is downright Corrosive. She is to "honesty" what sulfuric acid is to cast iron. She is to "Public Service" what Typhoid Mary was to "Public Health". I have no doubt that there are any number of people inside the beltway in various position who were at least reasonably honest. And then they met Hillary. Heck, if Hillary Clinton ever met Mother Theresa - oops, I guess it's Saint Theresa** now - and then Theresa had occasion to visit our house, I'd start counting my silverware after she left. YES, Hillary is THAT corrosive to anyone and everyone she encounters. She is diseased.

** = Yeah, I know, as a Quaker I'n not supposed to recognize saints, or holidays, or such. But, hey, I said I was a Quaker. I never said I was a good Quaker. Politically, I'm somewhere in between a Herbert Hoover quaker and a Richard Nixon quaker.

I see Hillary derangement is still alive and well.

Maybe you fellas can run against her in 2020, no matter which D gets nominated. :biglaugh:

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Two things.

1) I disagree with the article's assessment that "Mueller didn't vet the investigators". He vetted them alright. I hope I don't need to explicitly explain what the goal of his vetting was and what kind of a political filter he used.

2) Trump may be staying away from charging in and promoting the removal of Mueller and his team. He may want to let them get done, and if the result is bad for Trump, he's got lots of reasons to have it overturned.

#9 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 07 December 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

Maybe you fellas can run against her in 2020, no matter which D gets nominated. :biglaugh:

Oh, look, a TURD.

http://www.rightnati...howtopic=215339

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

I realize English isn't your native tongue, so perhaps it's forgivable that you don't understand what "derangement" means:

"Derangement" is a psychiatric disorder that causes the sufferer to be detached from reality. Like when Obama makes insane comparisons between Trump and Hitler. Or when Pelosi calls the tax bill "Armageddon" and/or the "worst bill in the history of congress". That sort of stuff represents derangement.

Hillary, on the other hand, is a proven liar, hypocrite, criminal, etc, and therefore no "derangement" is involved when discussing her inherent corruption.

You're welcome.

(Edited to add): Or perhaps it was merely a typo, and you meant to say "Hillary's derangement", in which case you'd have been correct.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 07 December 2017 - 07:35 PM

#11 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

No need. I just hope for a conservative candidate...or even President Trump...to run against whatever bat<censored> crazy and corrupt loser you idiots put up in 2020.

But, I wouldn't put it past you to collude to defraud your own electorate...AGAIN...and nominate that shrew...AGAIN.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 08 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

#12 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

:crybaby2:
I see your Trump Derangement Syndrome, still alive and well.

Can't wait to see the clown car of candidates your side puts up: Lieawatha Warren, Kamala "Obama in a pantsuit" Harris, "Crazy Uncle" Joe Biden, and if she hasn't keeled over yet, yes Miss Seizure Queen herself, Crippled Clinton.

:biglaugh:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users