RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: MUST-WATCH: Hillary Clinton Supporting Liberal Attorney Lisa Blatt - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MUST-WATCH: Hillary Clinton Supporting Liberal Attorney Lisa Blatt Endorses Brett Kavanaugh For SCOTUS Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

MUST-WATCH: Hillary Clinton Supporting Liberal Attorney Lisa Blatt Endorses Brett Kavanaugh For SCOTUS

The Daily Wire
By Frank Camp
September 8, 2018

Excerpt:

On Tuesday, self-described "liberal Democrat" attorney Lisa Blatt offered her opinion of President Trumpís SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Blatt voted for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and her favorite SCOTUS Justice is Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She "has argued 35 cases before the Supreme Court, prevailing in 33," according to Arnold & Porter, and was named "one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America" by National Law Journal.

Despite all of this, Blatt appeared before the United States Senate to endorse Brett Kavanaugh:

My name is Lisa Blatt, and I know Judge Kavanagh in my capacity as an appellate lawyer here in Washington. I have argued 35 cases before the Supreme Court of the United States Ė more than any other woman in history. I am also a liberal Democrat and an unapologetic defender of a woman's right to choose. My hero is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, for whom I had the great fortune of serving as a law clerk. I proudly voted for Hillary Clinton. I voted for President Obama twice. And with my apologies, Mr. Chairman, for this one, I wish Senator Feinstein were chairing this committee. And yet I am here today to introduce Judge Kavanaugh, and urge the Senate to confirm him as the next associate justice of the Supreme Court.

Iíve received many angry calls from friends and even strangers for supporting Judge Kavanaugh, but I was raised to call it like I see it, and I donít see the choice before you as difficult. By any objective measure, Judge Kavanaugh is clearly qualified to serve on the Supreme Court. After law school, he clerked for Justice Anthony Kennedy, the justice he would succeed. He spent twelve years on the nation's most prestigious Court of Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

His opinions are invariably thoughtful and fair, and many are known as instant classics Ė not just because they are important, but because they are written so clearly and well. The Supreme Court has adopted the reasoning in his opinions more than a dozen times.

*snip*

Link

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:50 AM

Oooh, she and Kamala Harris are gonna have a throw down... Oooh! :popcorn:

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:04 AM

"A woman's right to choose." Such a simple phrase, but total misrepresentation of the facts. What about the future woman growing in the womb, where's her support? And when a majority in this country agrees with the notion that selling aborted infant body parts is ok, we're in trouble as a nation. Big deal, this woman supports Judge Kavanaugh, the fact that she also supports Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is a helluva lot more telling about her mental prowess, among other things, they're two people who lost their license to practice law...

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

With her endorsement, Iím now concerned he could be another Kennedy or Souter. Ugh!

This post has been edited by erp: 09 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users