RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Shares Video To Mark 2-Year Anniversary Of Hillary Clinton's - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Shares Video To Mark 2-Year Anniversary Of Hillary Clinton's 'Basket Of Deplorables' Remark Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

Trump Shares Video To Mark 2-Year Anniversary Of Hillary Clinton's 'Basket Of Deplorables' Remark

Washington Examiner
by Daniel Chaitin
September 09, 2018 09:28 AM

[Too short to excerpt]

President Trump marked on Sunday the two-year anniversary of his former rival Hillary Clinton calling half his support base a "basket of deplorables" — a remark that dogged Clinton's campaign — with a video on Twitter.

Flush with zippy music, the video shows Clinton making the remark less than two months before the 2016 election as well as her apology afterwards. Trump also promoted the hashtag "#ProudDeplorable."

Happy Anniversary! #ProudDeplorable pic.twitter.com/iHyeu5a8DD

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 9, 2018

At a LGBT gala fundraiser on Sept. 9, 2016, Clinton called half of then-candidate Trump's supporters “desperate for change” and the other half positioned in a “basket of deplorables.” She also said many of Trump's backers were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.”

Trump still invokes Clinton's defeat in the 2016 election, including Friday as he flew aboard Air Force One to North Dakota for a rally. "I call it Hillary Clinton’s funeral, that was the night she lost the election," he told reporters.

My link

#2 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:12 AM

View PostLiz, on 09 September 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

Trump Shares Video To Mark 2-Year Anniversary Of Hillary Clinton's 'Basket Of Deplorables' Remark

Washington Examiner
by Daniel Chaitin
September 09, 2018 09:28 AM

[Too short to excerpt]

President Trump marked on Sunday the two-year anniversary of his former rival Hillary Clinton calling half his support base a "basket of deplorables" — a remark that dogged Clinton's campaign — with a video on Twitter.

Flush with zippy music, the video shows Clinton making the remark less than two months before the 2016 election as well as her apology afterwards. Trump also promoted the hashtag "#ProudDeplorable."

At a LGBT gala fundraiser on Sept. 9, 2016, Clinton called half of then-candidate Trump's supporters “desperate for change” and the other half positioned in a “basket of deplorables.” She also said many of Trump's backers were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.”

Trump still invokes Clinton's defeat in the 2016 election, including Friday as he flew aboard Air Force One to North Dakota for a rally. "I call it Hillary Clinton’s funeral, that was the night she lost the election," he told reporters.

My link

Reminders of the contempt Hillary harbors for those who don't kowtow to her are always useful, particularly on the heels of Obama going out to talk about unity. DJT is a grand master troll. :lol:

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Thank you, Al Gore! :nanner:

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

Yup, Hillary's about as slimy as they come. But it's important to keep in mind roughly half of American voters agreed with her.

Every single Hillary voter is every bit as slimy as she is.

<_<

#5 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:42 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 September 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

Yup, Hillary's about as slimy as they come. But it's important to keep in mind roughly half of American voters agreed with her.

Every single Hillary voter is every bit as slimy as she is.

<_<

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that many of those Hillary fans are simply low-information voters who either don't know or don't believe that she's actually as bad as she is.

#6 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

View PostLiz, on 10 September 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that many of those Hillary fans are simply low-information voters who either don't know or don't believe that she's actually as bad as she is.

I agree. It's entirely possible they're just plain stupid.

#7 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

Isn't it nice to have a president in the White House we can actually trust? For 8 years under Obama, I never knew what was coming next, what was he going to do today to screw over Americans. The Left loves to twist the phrase "Make America Great Again" into something sinister, putting this country and its people first, but when I look at what the president's had to UNDO that took place under Odufus's watch, I break into my happy dance! :cheer: :chili: :banana:

#8 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:01 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 10 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

O.K. :lol:

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostLiz, on 10 September 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

View PostMTP Reggie, on 10 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

Yes, plenty of them are just plain stupid. But as for me, I don't excuse stupidity.

Retardation? As in somebody who can't help being less-than-informed? Yeah, I can forgive that. Hell, it describes my own "special needs" 5-yr-old grandson. His lack of intelligence/information isn't his own fault. It isn't because he's "too lazy" or "too partisan" to inform himself about the facts.

But anybody smart enough to tie their own shoes, and yet still voted for Hillary? Unforgivable.

<_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users