RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Lie Detectors - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lie Detectors Obama Precedent Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:54 PM

There is a lot of chatter going on about whether President Trump is going to force staff to undergo lie detector investigations. What has not been mentioned is that Obama forced staff to submit to such treatment during his tenure. Obama's so called mid term campaign offensive is actually just the opposite. Obama is feeling the heat radiating off of the facts being exposed in the investigation of illegal FISA warrants, illegal FBI operations, illegal DOJ operations and democrat party cooperation with foreign spies and the Russians.

The valid question is not whether a sitting President can be indicted but whether a former President can be indicted for crimes committed while in office ?

The Potemkin case being erected against President Trump is obvious to anyone capable of critical thinking and honest enough to speak truth. It's an elaborate strategy hatched by those in the media, democrats and worn out commies. The basic premise of the attack on the President is false which makes every ounce of noise emanating from it false.

Every time a media type or democrat utters that our democracy is being threatened they are correct. But the threat is from anonymous or undocumented sources. There is no objective proof that Woodward or the anonymous mole in the White House are honest.

One could spend a lifetime analyzing how the rot of liberalism has infected every organ of our society : education, religion, arts, entertainment, science, family and even individuals. As a nation we are being ravaged by a horrible cancer and it must be excised. November 2018 is the next scheduled treatment.

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:38 PM

View PostCoach, on 10 September 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

There is a lot of chatter going on about whether President Trump is going to force staff to undergo lie detector investigations. What has not been mentioned is that Obama forced staff to submit to such treatment during his tenure. Obama's so called mid term campaign offensive is actually just the opposite. Obama is feeling the heat radiating off of the facts being exposed in the investigation of illegal FISA warrants, illegal FBI operations, illegal DOJ operations and democrat party cooperation with foreign spies and the Russians.

The valid question is not whether a sitting President can be indicted but whether a former President can be indicted for crimes committed while in office ?

The Potemkin case being erected against President Trump is obvious to anyone capable of critical thinking and honest enough to speak truth. It's an elaborate strategy hatched by those in the media, democrats and worn out commies. The basic premise of the attack on the President is false which makes every ounce of noise emanating from it false.

Every time a media type or democrat utters that our democracy is being threatened they are correct. But the threat is from anonymous or undocumented sources. There is no objective proof that Woodward or the anonymous mole in the White House are honest.

One could spend a lifetime analyzing how the rot of liberalism has infected every organ of our society : education, religion, arts, entertainment, science, family and even individuals. As a nation we are being ravaged by a horrible cancer and it must be excised. November 2018 is the next scheduled treatment.

Aaarrrggghhh, c'mon Coach. I like these threads you start, but you've been here long enough to know: It's not "liberalism" that's the problem. It's "Leftism". There's a monumental difference.

Is it really all too difficult to type "l-e-f-t-i-s-t" instead of "l-i-b-e-r-a-l"? It's exactly the same number of letters, and for those of us who ARE true liberals, it really makes all the difference in the world.

B)

#3 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:52 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 September 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

Aaarrrggghhh, c'mon Coach. I like these threads you start, but you've been here long enough to know: It's not "liberalism" that's the problem. It's "Leftism". There's a monumental difference.

Is it really all too difficult to type "l-e-f-t-i-s-t" instead of "l-i-b-e-r-a-l"? It's exactly the same number of letters, and for those of us who ARE true liberals, it really makes all the difference in the world.

B)

Monty, thanks for the bucket of cold water, I deserved it. I wish I could use the words in my mind to express what I really think of them but that would traumatize the children. I will consult my Ayn Rand thesaurus, she provided a huge selection of descriptive words for the looting parasites.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:16 PM

View PostCoach, on 10 September 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

Monty, thanks for the bucket of cold water, I deserved it. I wish I could use the words in my mind to express what I really think of them but that would traumatize the children. I will consult my Ayn Rand thesaurus, she provided a huge selection of descriptive words for the looting parasites.

:2up:

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

What? You mean you don't have a copy of the approved Party Newspeak Dictionary Coach? Shame, off to Room 101 with you, pronto!

Lie detectors, aka polygraphs, were common for TS/SCI clearances, both "lifestyle" and "counterintelligence" ones. I have no sympathy for anyone in govt facing one.

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:10 PM

View PostSeverian, on 10 September 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

What? You mean you don't have a copy of the approved Party Newspeak Dictionary Coach? Shame, off to Room 101 with you, pronto!

Lie detectors, aka polygraphs, were common for TS/SCI clearances, both "lifestyle" and "counterintelligence" ones. I have no sympathy for anyone in govt facing one.

In fact having a TS/SCI opens you up for a polygraph ANYTIME. Anytime they suspect someone of leaking they legally have a right to give anyone a polygraph. That's just the way it is. Of course the second one of their slaves gets one they will immediately decry the 5th Amendment and how this is a massive illegal witch hunt.

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 10 September 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

In fact having a TS/SCI opens you up for a polygraph ANYTIME. Anytime they suspect someone of leaking they legally have a right to give anyone a polygraph. That's just the way it is. Of course the second one of their slaves gets one they will immediately decry the 5th Amendment and how this is a massive illegal witch hunt.

Absolutely. Now, don't get me wrong, I think most polygraphs are bull, they can misfinger the innocent and pass the guilty, but if we were subject to them, and I was, then there's no reason that shouldn't go all the way up in the govt services guys.

#8 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:06 PM

View PostSeverian, on 10 September 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

Absolutely. Now, don't get me wrong, I think most polygraphs are bull, they can misfinger the innocent and pass the guilty, but if we were subject to them, and I was, then there's no reason that shouldn't go all the way up in the govt services guys.

They are crap if you stick to your guns, but they give a good investigator a good line into the individual, so yeah they have their uses.

#9 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:01 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 10 September 2018 - 09:06 PM, said:

They are crap if you stick to your guns, but they give a good investigator a good line into the individual, so yeah they have their uses.

Apparently Obama thought so, he didn't hesitate to use them,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users