RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Michael Moore Steals Microphone Away From David Hogg - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Michael Moore Steals Microphone Away From David Hogg After He Calls On Canadians To Illegally Interfere In Upcoming Electio Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:48 AM

Michael Moore Steals Microphone Away From David Hogg After He Calls On Canadians To Illegally Interfere In Upcoming Elections

The Daily Caller
09/10/2018
Joe Simonson | Media Reporter

excerpt:

Michael Moore cut off anti-gun activist David Hogg at a film premiere after he said Canadians might have to begin interfering in U.S. elections should Democrats not retake Congress in November.

Both Moore and Hogg took the stage for a Q&A session following a screening of the anti-Trump polemic “Fahrenheit 11/9” at the Toronto Film Festival.

Before taking questions, Moore first let Hogg pump the audience up about what’s on the line in the upcoming midterm elections.

“I have a question for you guys,” Hogg said. “Who’s ready to save America?”

Hogg then proceeds with a polemic about felony voter rights before urging the audience to vote.

“Turn that shame into your vote, if you’re not Canadian,” Hogg says before saying he thinks “Canadians can donate to political campaigns in the United States.”

*snip*

Moore then shakes his head.

Shortly after, Hogg tells his audience to “learn from us.”

*snip*

LINK

Canadian Collusion! :tantrum:

:eyebrows:

:lol: Gotta love simpletons 'educating' the masses... oh, and $50 more to the NRA-ILA :2up:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1486605598/gallery_6133_220_45049.png

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 11 September 2018 - 02:49 AM

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:55 AM

The Dumb leading the Dumber

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:39 AM

The next elections rallying cry, “Turn that shame into your vote, if you’re not Canadian Russians,” Hogg says before saying he thinks “Canadians Russians can donate to political campaigns in the United States.”

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:00 PM

I think plaid shirt guy might be vying for Hogg's spot.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 September 2018 - 04:39 PM

Hey Hogglet - Be proud of your achievement: Anybody who can make Michael Moore seem "smarter" by comparison has really accomplished something! You've probably set a new record in stupidity.

Way to go!

:woohoo:

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:07 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 11 September 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

The next elections rallying cry, “Turn that shame into your vote, if you’re not Canadian Russians,” Hogg says before saying he thinks “Canadians Russians can donate to political campaigns in the United States.”

Well done.

#7 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:21 PM

The Democrats' old guard - Pelosi, Feinstein, Biden, H. Clinton, Waters, Jackson-Lee, etc. - have a long history of saying outrageously wacky (and incredibly stupid) things. It's good to know the new guard - Sanders, Ocasio_Cortez, Steyer, Hogg, etc. - will continue that tradition. Because while some may dismiss the old guard's rantings as symptoms of age-related mental issues, the truth is that it's not "senior moments", senility, Alzheimers, or any other age-related mental health issue that makes them so (bleep)ing stupid. It's being Leftists that makes them so (bleep)ing stupid.

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:52 AM

View PostCensport, on 11 September 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

The Democrats' old guard - Pelosi, Feinstein, Biden, H. Clinton, Waters, Jackson-Lee, etc. - have a long history of saying outrageously wacky (and incredibly stupid) things. It's good to know the new guard - Sanders, Ocasio_Cortez, Steyer, Hogg, etc. - will continue that tradition. Because while some may dismiss the old guard's rantings as symptoms of age-related mental issues, the truth is that it's not "senior moments", senility, Alzheimers, or any other age-related mental health issue that makes them so (bleep)ing stupid. It's being Leftists that makes them so (bleep)ing stupid.

And yet for some incomprehensible reason they all have a smug attitude because they believe they're smarter than everyone else. Of all the mental disorders out there, leftism is one of the craziest.

#9 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:25 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 September 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

Hey Hogglet - Be proud of your achievement: Anybody who can make Michael Moore seem "smarter" by comparison has really accomplished something! You've probably set a new record in stupidity.

Way to go!

:woohoo:

A house plant is smarter than both of them put together.

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:46 AM

I think he should cut his gap year short and go to college next semester. A teen angel singing a version of the Beauty School Dropout song would be of help. ”Child, you don’t know every got damn thing, so shut up and open a book”.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 12 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

#11 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 September 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

I think he should cut his gap year short and go to college next semester. A teen angel singing a version of the Beauty School Dropout song would be of help. ”Child, you don’t know everything got damn thing, so shut up and open a book”.

Don't forget Ms. Bird, this is the guy who's hell bent on trashing the 2nd Amendment and the NRA, you're not leaning just a bit to the Right here, are you? LOL

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 12 September 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

A house plant is smarter than both of them put together.

True.

B)

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:00 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 12 September 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Don't forget Ms. Bird, this is the guy who's hell bent on trashing the 2nd Amendment and the NRA, you're not leaning just a bit to the Right here, are you? LOL

I have my moments..
I don’t think the kid is stupid, it just seems like he craves attention and too many adults of the celebrity variety have been blowing smoke up his butt. He needs a someone to tell him to shut up and listen. If this account is true, it appears Mr. Moore may have just done so. It’s a good start anyway.

#14 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:08 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 September 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

I have my moments..
I don't think the kid is stupid, it just seems like he craves attention and too many adults of the celebrity variety have been blowing smoke up his butt. He needs a someone to tell him to shut up and listen. If this account is true, it appears Mr. Moore may have just done so. It's a good start anyway.

Oh he's an idiot, it's the problem with this generation that has grown up being told participation is it's own reward and receiving trophy's for it. Note, participation IS a reward and should be applauded to a degree, but being awarded a shiny cup for showing up is outrageous. I ran a 10 mile run. I participated. But my friend who is an avid competitive runner and ran barefoot won his category. He gave me his trophy, I accepted it tongue in cheek only because he's the one pushing me to run that race. I did not receive it in front of adulating crowds of people. It was a private thing between him and I. I do appreciate his sentiment, but it's much different than getting handed a trophy for last place in front of people.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

I have my moments..
I don’t think the kid is stupid, it just seems like he craves attention and too many adults of the celebrity variety have been blowing smoke up his butt. He needs a someone to tell him to shut up and listen. If this account is true, it appears Mr. Moore may have just done so. It’s a good start anyway.

I agree on several points, but must vehemently disagree on one detail: Make no mistake, Hogg is incredibly stupid.

B)

#16 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

I have my moments

Well Ms. Bird, from what I've seen, a LOT of Democrats are having their moments. Yes, we have a president who's a little over the top, but you can't argue, the man's heart is in the right place. You also can't argue the attacks against him have gone beyond bordering on the ridiculous. Nice to see you're keeping an open mind...

#17 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:55 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 September 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

I think plaid shirt guy might be vying for Hogg's spot.

Shouldn't he be in school? Oh, just saw the gap year comment. That is actually quite sensible, even though he is using it for a Look At Me tour.

This post has been edited by Hieronymous: 12 September 2018 - 12:58 PM

#18 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 12 September 2018 - 04:52 AM, said:

And yet for some incomprehensible reason they all have a smug attitude because they believe they're smarter than everyone else. Of all the mental disorders out there, leftism is one of the craziest.

I've been ranting about this for years. The problem began several years ago when leftist "educators" decided to flat-out stop actual teaching in classrooms and to concentrate on the students' self-esteem. The plan worked beyond their wildest dreams and now we're stuck with several generations of empty-headed fools with huge, unwarranted egos.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users