RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Has The IQ Of An Inbred Tanning Bed - RightNation.US

Trump Has The IQ Of An Inbred Tanning Bed Says A Liberated Gary Cohn Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:03 AM

BOMBS AWAY: TRUMP HAS THE I.Q. OF AN INBRED TANNING BED, SAYS A LIBERATED GARY COHN
The former White House adviser was “astounded” by the depths of the president’s stupidity, according to Bob Woodward’s new book.
BY BESS LEVIN
SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 6:37 PM
{too short to excerpt)

In his 58 years on earth, Gary Cohn has likely run into an idiot here or there. Whether it was a classmate in his Ohio hometown, a wise guy on the floor of the New York Mercantile Exchange, or a Goldman Sachs employee with whom he would cross paths again later in life, it’s unlikely Cohn would have been able to fully inoculate himself from people of lesser intelligence, or to refrain from letting them know exactly what he thought of their s--t for brains. But apparently, whatever run-ins with not-so-bright individuals he had suffered prior to November 2016, they were nothing compared to the stone-cold, mind-blowing, we’ve-never-seen-an-I.Q.-in-the-single-digits-before levels of stupidity he experienced upon accepting a job with the Trump administration.

According to an excerpt from Bob Woodward‘s Fear, the book out tomorrow that the president has called a “joke,” a “scam,” and a “con on the public“ written by a “Dem operative,” the Goldman Sachs president turned National Economic Council director came away from his very first meeting with Donald Trump “astounded” by just how dumb the guy was. During a chat about various economic issues, Cohn told Trump that the Federal Reserve would likely increase rates during his first term in office, to which President Buy High, Sell Low reportedly responded, “We should just go borrow a lot of money, hold it, and then sell it to make money.” This suggestion, and “lack of basic understanding” about how federal debt works apparently sent chills up the spine of Cohn, who explained that borrowing more money would in fact increase the deficit and add to the debt, something that would, in theory, be counterproductive for a delusional president who had pledged to completely eliminate the federal debt. But President “I’m, like, really smart” wasn’t finished:

The president-elect offered a solution.

“Just run the presses—print money,” Trump said, according to Woodward.

Cohn suggested that would be detrimental to the fiscal and economic health of the U.S., since printing vast amounts of money is thought to lead to inflation...Cohn also pointed to the federal debt ceiling, a statutory limit to the amount of debt the federal government can have outstanding. Even approaching the debt ceiling can be harmful to the stock market and U.S. economic growth.

But according to Woodward, Cohn’s message did not seem to connect.

“It was clear that Trump did not understand the way the U.S. government debt cycle balance sheet worked,” Woodward wrote.

Of course, that the 45th president of the United States is an idiot is not exactly a new revelation. (Cohn has not publicly commented on any of Woodward’s reporting.) His first secretary of state characterized him as a “moron.” Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, according to Woodward, told close associates that the president “had the understanding of ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’ ” Scott Pruitt essentially called him an imbecile “when it comes to things like the Constitution and rule of law.” Former White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh reportedly said working with him was “like trying to figure out what a child wants,” which feels like an insult to children. And of course, someone “purporting to represent the views” of Cohn sent an e-mail in April 2017 describing the president as “an idiot surrounded by clowns.”

The words that come out of his mouth and tweets that emerge from his fingers suggest all of these assessments are correct. Still, it’s nice to see Cohn—who also apparently prevented Trump from destroying two huge trade deals by simply removing documents from his desk, because the president never mastered a concept most babies learn before they turn one—fully unshackled. It would’ve been nicer still if he’d busted out his “I'm with stupid” T-shirt while he was actually working at the White House and had more to lose, but hey, better late than never!

LINK

#2 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:14 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 11 September 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

BOMBS AWAY: TRUMP HAS THE I.Q. OF AN INBRED TANNING BED, SAYS A LIBERATED GARY COHN
The former White House adviser was “astounded” by the depths of the president’s stupidity, according to Bob Woodward’s new book.
BY BESS LEVIN
SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 6:37 PM
{too short to excerpt)

In his 58 years on earth, Gary Cohn has likely run into an idiot here or there. Whether it was a classmate in his Ohio hometown, a wise guy on the floor of the New York Mercantile Exchange, or a Goldman Sachs employee with whom he would cross paths again later in life, it’s unlikely Cohn would have been able to fully inoculate himself from people of lesser intelligence, or to refrain from letting them know exactly what he thought of their s--t for brains. But apparently, whatever run-ins with not-so-bright individuals he had suffered prior to November 2016, they were nothing compared to the stone-cold, mind-blowing, we’ve-never-seen-an-I.Q.-in-the-single-digits-before levels of stupidity he experienced upon accepting a job with the Trump administration.

According to an excerpt from Bob Woodward‘s Fear, the book out tomorrow that the president has called a “joke,” a “scam,” and a “con on the public“ written by a “Dem operative,” the Goldman Sachs president turned National Economic Council director came away from his very first meeting with Donald Trump “astounded” by just how dumb the guy was. During a chat about various economic issues, Cohn told Trump that the Federal Reserve would likely increase rates during his first term in office, to which President Buy High, Sell Low reportedly responded, “We should just go borrow a lot of money, hold it, and then sell it to make money.” This suggestion, and “lack of basic understanding” about how federal debt works apparently sent chills up the spine of Cohn, who explained that borrowing more money would in fact increase the deficit and add to the debt, something that would, in theory, be counterproductive for a delusional president who had pledged to completely eliminate the federal debt. But President “I’m, like, really smart” wasn’t finished:

“Just run the presses—print money,” Trump said, according to Woodward.

Cohn suggested that would be detrimental to the fiscal and economic health of the U.S., since printing vast amounts of money is thought to lead to inflation...Cohn also pointed to the federal debt ceiling, a statutory limit to the amount of debt the federal government can have outstanding. Even approaching the debt ceiling can be harmful to the stock market and U.S. economic growth.

But according to Woodward, Cohn’s message did not seem to connect.

“It was clear that Trump did not understand the way the U.S. government debt cycle balance sheet worked,” Woodward wrote.

Of course, that the 45th president of the United States is an idiot is not exactly a new revelation. (Cohn has not publicly commented on any of Woodward’s reporting.) His first secretary of state characterized him as a “moron.” Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, according to Woodward, told close associates that the president “had the understanding of ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’ ” Scott Pruitt essentially called him an imbecile “when it comes to things like the Constitution and rule of law.” Former White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh reportedly said working with him was “like trying to figure out what a child wants,” which feels like an insult to children. And of course, someone “purporting to represent the views” of Cohn sent an e-mail in April 2017 describing the president as “an idiot surrounded by clowns.”

The words that come out of his mouth and tweets that emerge from his fingers suggest all of these assessments are correct. Still, it’s nice to see Cohn—who also apparently prevented Trump from destroying two huge trade deals by simply removing documents from his desk, because the president never mastered a concept most babies learn before they turn one—fully unshackled. It would’ve been nicer still if he’d busted out his “I'm with stupid” T-shirt while he was actually working at the White House and had more to lose, but hey, better late than never!

LINK

Six more years of watching Trump live rent-free in your empty skull! It just doesn't get old!

Thanks for helping to make this happen, TG! :thumbsup:

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:38 AM

At least Gary is more original than calling PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump "Hitler".

#4 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:43 AM

I'll bet that dummy Donald Trump wouldn't have put the headline in all CAPITAL LETTERS

#5 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:44 AM

:yawn:

#6 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:08 AM

Breaking News: Liberals call Republican Stupid

It is the same playbook they used against Bush. And Reagan. And Quayle. And dozens more.

My prediction: The next Republican President will be declared a dummy too by the left.

#7 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:10 AM

"Just run the presses—print money," Trump said, according to Woodward.

But according to Woodward, Cohn's message did not seem to connect.

"It was clear that Trump did not understand the way the U.S. government debt cycle balance sheet worked," Woodward wrote.

Rubbish. It is clear that Robert Woodward does not understand the way the U.S. government debt cycle balance sheet works. It works by monetizing the deficit:

The Federal Reserve monetizes the U.S. debt when it buys U.S. Treasury bills, bonds, and notes . When the Federal Reserve purchases these Treasurys, it doesn't have to print money to do so. It issues credit to the Federal Reserve member banks that hold the Treasurys. It then puts the Treasurys on its own balance sheet. It does this through an office at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Everyone treats the credit just like money, even though the Fed doesn't print cold hard cash.

Trump has the insight to call things what they really are. We don't literally print money to cover the deficit but we do the equivalent when the Fed buys Treasuries. Bonds come in, cash goes out. Robert Woodward doesn't know, or doesn't bother to consider, that printing Treasuries and selling them to the Fed amounts to printing money. Whether this is sound policy or not, Presidents have been doing it since FDR and calling it something else--"fiscal stimulus." Trump calls it what it is.

#8 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

I couldn't get through that ridiculous write up. It didn't surprise me a bit when I saw who posted it. I think both he and Woodward are projecting just a bit on that low IQ thing.

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:19 AM

Funny how such an idiot has the economy doing very well, North Korea at the table, Terrorists crawling under every rock they can find. Thank God Trump isn't a genius otherwise things would be so good we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

Oki

#10 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:24 AM

Losers always attack winners. That's one of the traits that makes them losers.

#11 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

Funny how the press always, and it does seem to be always, paints Republican Presidents as stupid, and yet, Democratic ones are so smart we just can't comprehend their level of intelligence.

Reagan was painted as incompetent, and that his aids were running the country. Bush was painted as an imbecile and that Karl Rove was in charge. And Obama was lionized as so smrat that we just, and still cannot, comprehend his intelligence. Balderdash!!

So here we are once again with the same story, different players.

So, with that said, why should we buy it?

Answer is, we shouldn't.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Trump personally. I have always found him to be a crass individual. However, as my President, I love what he is doing. You simply cannot dent that all, if not most, financial metrics are up for American citizens.

And it is a difficult argument to make that the man is in single digit IQ numbers. He is a self made billionaire. He did upend politics as we know and win the presidency. Single digit IQ people could not accomplish those things.

Nope, he is not stupid. Ignorant to policies? Sure. We are all. The Presidency is a big job. All new Presidents have a huge learning curb. But the man has a vision and it is benefiting us all.

Even our leftist OP here. Who claims he is wealthy. Which means, if true, he has benefitted more under Trump than Obama. Wonder if he will ever admit that?

BTW, the opening paragraph of this story paints Cohn as a real a-hole. So there is that.

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Yet he's the billionaire, so who's the fool?

#13 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:32 AM

zzzzzzzzzz
And that moron's got our economy screaming, so Yeah I am good with the idiot savant.

#14 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:46 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 11 September 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

...Cohn also pointed to the federal debt ceiling, a statutory limit to the amount of debt the federal government can have outstanding. Even approaching the debt ceiling can be harmful to the stock market and U.S. economic growth.

And, what happens when the federal debt approaches that debt ceiling? Congress always raises the debt ceiling. The alternative is to shut down the federal government for lack of money. It doesn't really shut down, of course. The executive branch closes National Parks, even those which were unattended like open-air ones and scenic overlooks. The federal employees with the least pull and least visible jobs may get unpaid furloughs for a while, but they always get their back pay once Congress gives in and raises the debt ceiling. They did it seven times during George W. Bush's administration and ten times during Obama's.

The reason this is not detrimental to the stock market is that the investors know what a farce the "debt ceiling" is. A limit you extend every time you reach it is scarcely a limit no matter what you call it.

#15 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

View PostMartin, on 11 September 2018 - 08:46 AM, said:

And, what happens when the federal debt approaches that debt ceiling? Congress always raises the debt ceiling. The alternative is to shut down the federal government for lack of money. It doesn't really shut down, of course. The executive branch closes National Parks, even those which were unattended like open-air ones and scenic overlooks. The federal employees with the least pull and least visible jobs may get unpaid furloughs for a while, but they always get their back pay once Congress gives in and raises the debt ceiling. They did it seven times during George W. Bush's administration and ten times during Obama's.

The reason this is not detrimental to the stock market is that the investors know what a farce the "debt ceiling" is. A limit you extend every time you reach it is scarcely a limit no matter what you call it.

Well there is that.

There is also the fact that a bunch of people cited in the book call it BS and work of partisan fiction.

#16 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

Just so we're clear, tanning beds don't breed...

#17 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:58 AM

This is the stupidest headline I ever read.

#18 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

SO in 2015 DJT stated the deficit was in his words "bad"

http://www.p2016.org...p012415spt.html

But in looking at these situations-- I built an incredible company. And you'll see that. An incredible company; a wonderful company. I employ thousands of people and I love doing what I'm doing. And in a certain way, I wish I weren't doing this, but our country is in such trouble and would be so easy to fix. We have such great potential.

So if I run for president and if I win, I would totally succeed in:
creating jobs;
defeating ISIS and stopping the Islamic terrorists--and you have to do that;

reducing the budget deficit--so important, have to do it;

securing our Southern border--and I mean seriously securing it;

stopping nuclear weapons in Iran and elsewhere;

But suddenly when he comes to office he wants to run the printing press? That sounds like Obama NOT Trump. I don't see it, I see the opposite.

#19 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 11 September 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

I think in California they do!

#20 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:09 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 11 September 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

That’s pretty good.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users