RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cheerleader pummels girl who challenges her to fight - RightNation.US

Cheerleader pummels girl who challenges her to fight Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:28 AM

Cheerleader pummels girl who challenges her to fight
By Joshua Rhett Miller
September 10, 2018
New York Post

<More Here With Great Video>

sierra sprague
@sierrasprague
so my little sister got in a fight tonight and i don't think i've ever been more proud 😂😂 with her phone in her hand & everything lmao THATS MY MF SISTER LETS GOOOOOOO

2:20 AM - Sep 8, 2018 · Concord, CA
116K people are talking about this

A pint-size cheerleader in California pummeled another girl who challenged her to a fight while still in her uniform, a dramatic video shows. The footage, posted early Saturday, purportedly shows Savannah Sprague, a cheerleader for Clayton Valley Charter High School, brutally beating an unidentified girl who had just challenged her to a fight as the cheerleader sat at a table in Concord while surrounded by other youngsters, some still holding their backpacks.

"Do you want to fight?" the girl tells Sprague, according to the 92-second clip.

"No, nobody wants to fight," Sprague replies. "You guys want to fight us. Nobody speaks on you guys, nobody talks about you guys." Sprague then told the girl standing over her to get her finger out of her face, quickly escalating tensions as several witnesses looked on.

"What are you going to do?" the unidentified girl says. "Are you going to make me get back?"

"Don't f–king touch me," Sprague replies.

Seconds later, the unidentified girl slapped Sprague in the face, sparking a brutal fight in which Sprague got the best of her antagonistic counterpart. At one point, Sprague is seen on top of the other girl, pummeling her with vicious, repetitive, closed-fist blows to her back and face.

(snip)

<More Here With Great Video>

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:30 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd... another one starts a fight because it's the 'normal' thing to do.

#3 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:16 AM

Get the idea out of your head that some tiny little Cheerleader is going to be week and not be able to put up a fight. Modern cheer leading you gotta' have some strength and cardio as it's not only difficult but also very competitive. Other girl was larger but pudgy and out of shape.
Willing to bet there is much more to the story, but in this case it looks like you had one girl minding her business, not wanting a confrontation and the other looking for a fight, and by God she got one.

Oki

#4 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

http://mousebreath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/larrypalmerston-fight-600x375.jpg

#5 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

View Postoki, on 11 September 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

Get the idea out of your head that some tiny little Cheerleader is going to be week and not be able to put up a fight. Modern cheer leading you gotta' have some strength and cardio as it's not only difficult but also very competitive. Other girl was larger but pudgy and out of shape.
Willing to bet there is much more to the story, but in this case it looks like you had one girl minding her business, not wanting a confrontation and the other looking for a fight, and by God she got one.

Oki

Yeah, same with gymnasts. In high school my daughter could have whipped her brother and/or any of his friends. 5'7" and solid as a rock, and fast.

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:40 AM

Great beat down, the only thing missing is the jello. :coolshades:

But, how dare she fight back, that's just showing her racism and white privilege. Derpity derp derp. :whistling:

#7 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 11 September 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

http://mousebreath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/larrypalmerston-fight-600x375.jpg

That happens all the time at my house.

#8 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 11 September 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

Yeah, same with gymnasts. In high school my daughter could have whipped her brother and/or any of his friends. 5'7" and solid as a rock, and fast.

My older daughter was on the school dance team and for a time had to miss gym class. I forget the reason why, but when I spoke to the Gym teacher she said I have seen those girls practices, they are quite intense and those girls really work hard. She had no issue giving her credit because of this.
I noticed that little Cheerleader by in large held back and had no issue dealing with the other girl. Total a$$ whoopun' I won't say that, but I will say the 'scrawny little cheerleader' definitely came out of this on top.

Oki

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:02 PM

Gimme a W
Gimme a H
Gimme an O
Gimme an O
Gimme a P

Gimme an A
Gimme a S
Gimme a S

What does that spell?

:cheer:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 11 September 2018 - 08:24 PM

#10 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:30 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 11 September 2018 - 07:30 AM, said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd... another one starts a fight because it's the 'normal' thing to do.

“Another one?”

#11 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:21 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 September 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

"Another one?"

High school girl. Kids have no self control.

#12 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 12 September 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

High school girl. Kids have no self control.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPjcwaqWZIGgLCM/giphy.gif

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 12 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

View PostRock N, on 11 September 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

Gimme a W
Gimme a H
Gimme an O
Gimme an O
Gimme a P

Gimme an A
Gimme a S
Gimme a S

What does that spell?

:cheer:

:biglaugh:

Oki

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

I don’t remember many physical girl fights in high school (plenty of yelling though), but junior high was like Lord Of The Flies. The slightest thing could set off an angry mob of 11 year olds.

#15 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:04 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 September 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

I don’t remember many physical girl fights in high school (plenty of yelling though), but junior high was like Lord Of The Flies. The slightest thing could set off an angry mob of 11 year olds.

Not many fights in high school, I was in only one. After I slammed a dipstick through a plywood locker door and beat him down no one really bugged me. Jr High, more of them, elementary school, sometimes the playground reminded you of a Mad Max movie without the cars. Actually not that bad, but more fights but they tended to be the typical kid fights that were not that serious and you'd wind up eating lunch with the same guys the next day and no issues.

Or maybe the reason no one bothered me in high school was I walked onto campus at least twice a week with a rifle slung over my shoulder after shooting with the rifle team the night before. Hmmm. Probably not, there were damned few fights in my high school period, we were in one of the better areas of town. Now, certain schools more on the "wrong side" of the tracks had far worse problems and indeed were more of a Lord Of The Flies situation.

When they integrated my elementary school, we were all quite concerned as we'd heard horror stories (rumors) of serious fights at the high school and jr high just immediately to the north of us. Kids breaking pickle jars in the lunch room and cutting each other, etc. The actual integration turned out to be a yawn, no one really cared one way or another. And I grew up in a rural area where, instead of having the aspiration that one day their kids would go to college, the aspiration of every parent was that one day their kids would be able to afford a double wide trailer rather than a single wide one.

#16 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

View PostSeverian, on 12 September 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Not many fights in high school, I was in only one. After I slammed a dipstick through a plywood locker door and beat him down no one really bugged me. Jr High, more of them, elementary school, sometimes the playground reminded you of a Mad Max movie without the cars. Actually not that bad, but more fights but they tended to be the typical kid fights that were not that serious and you'd wind up eating lunch with the same guys the next day and no issues.

Or maybe the reason no one bothered me in high school was I walked onto campus at least twice a week with a rifle slung over my shoulder after shooting with the rifle team the night before. Hmmm. Probably not, there were damned few fights in my high school period, we were in one of the better areas of town. Now, certain schools more on the "wrong side" of the tracks had far worse problems and indeed were more of a Lord Of The Flies situation.

When they integrated my elementary school, we were all quite concerned as we'd heard horror stories (rumors) of serious fights at the high school and jr high just immediately to the north of us. Kids breaking pickle jars in the lunch room and cutting each other, etc. The actual integration turned out to be a yawn, no one really cared one way or another. And I grew up in a rural area where, instead of having the aspiration that one day their kids would go to college, the aspiration of every parent was that one day their kids would be able to afford a double wide trailer rather than a single wide one.

Grew up going to the worst of all three. Gradeschool, Middle and High School. A few fights in Grade School, like yours minor kids stuff. One or two in Middle School, but really none in High School. Again, like you fights in High School where rare but when they did happen the participants win or loose tended to at least leave each other alone afterwards. Ironically we where a mix of everything. Farm kids, druggies, rich kids poor kids, and everything in between. By in large everyone got along and respected each other. All 'disagreements' where between individuals and not groups. Hell, one of my friends was Nerd X 100 and he was actually well liked by the jocks. Like I said, by in large everyone got along. The way it should be.

Oki

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 September 2018 - 07:31 AM, said:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPjcwaqWZIGgLCM/giphy.gif

What's with the dancing girl?

I'm serious, not trying for a "gotcha" or anything. I've seen you use that thing a few times now and I'm genuinely curious: Is there some sort of concept it's supposed to convey?

:scratch:

#18 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 September 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

What's with the dancing girl?

What’s the greatest Leonard Cohen song covered by Jeff Buckley?

(hint: she’s not dancing)

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

That’s my favorite version.

#20 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:55 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

Love Leonard Cohen. Never heard of Jeff Buckley. So I had to google him. I'm guessing you mean "Hallelujah"?

B)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users