RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hurricane Florence Engineered - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Florence Engineered Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:45 PM

Hurricane Florence Engineered
POSTED ON 09/08/2018
BY ADMIN
https://www.aircrap.org

<More Laughs Here - No This Isn't Babylon Bee>

https://i0.wp.com/www.aircrap.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Tropical-storm-Florence.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

Chem dumps, electromagnetic activity and coal fly ash disbursement evident.

<snip video>

<More Laughs Here - No This Isn't Babylon Bee>

#2 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:57 PM

In 1815, the Indonesian island of Sumbawa was lush and green with recent rain. Families were preparing for the dry season ahead, as they had every year for generations, cultivating rice paddies in the shadow of a volcano called Tambora.

On April 5, after decades of slumber, the mountain roared awake, coughing up ash and fire. Hundreds of miles away, witnesses heard what sounded like cannon fire. Small eruptions continued for days. Then, on the evening of April 10, the whole mountain exploded. Three fiery plumes shot skyward, merging into one massive blast. Liquid fire flowed down the mountainside, enveloping the village at its base. Whirlwinds raged through the region, pulling up trees and sweeping away homes.1

The chaos continued all that night and into the next. Ash blanketed miles of land and sea, piling two feet high in places. Midday felt like midnight. Rough seas heaved over shorelines, spoiling crops and drowning villages. For weeks, Tambora rained cinders, stone, and fire.2

Over the next few months, the blast’s effects rippled across the globe. Spectacular sunsets awed people around the world. But the vibrant colors masked the deadly effects of the volcano’s ash as it circled the earth. In the coming year, the weather turned unpredictable and devastating.3

The eruption caused temperatures in India to drop, and cholera killed thousands, destroying families. In fertile Chinese valleys, summer snowstorms replaced a normally mild climate and flooding rains destroyed crops. In Europe, food supplies dwindled, leading to starvation and panic.4

Everywhere, people sought explanations for the suffering and death the strange weather caused. Prayers and chants from holy men echoed through Hindu temples in India. Chinese poets grappled with questions of pain and loss. In France and Britain, citizens fell to their knees, fearful the terrible calamities foretold in the Bible were upon them. In North America, ministers preached that God was punishing wayward Christians, and they sounded warnings to stoke religious feelings.

Across the land, people flocked to churches and revival meetings, anxious to know how they could be saved from the coming destruction.5

The eruption of Tambora affected weather in North America through the following year. Spring gave way to snowfall and killing frosts, and 1816 passed into memory as the year without a summer.6

This is the first paragraphs of a book my husband and I are currently reading (listening to on tape.) When I read/heard the part I am sharing I thought, "if this happened in 2018, Global warming would be thought to be responsible." My next thought was "how many SUV's were the people of 1815 driving? How prevalent were hair dryers, fracking, air conditioning, or any of the other things that get blamed for climate change today?"

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:49 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 11 September 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

This is the first paragraphs of a book my husband and I are currently reading (listening to on tape.) When I read/heard the part I am sharing I thought, "if this happened in 2018, Global warming would be thought to be responsible." My next thought was "how many SUV's were the people of 1815 driving? How prevalent were hair dryers, fracking, air conditioning, or any of the other things that get blamed for climate change today?"

Either that or they'd accuse Trump of now having the keys to Cheney's weather machine. Or HAARP. Or something.

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:27 PM

My friends in Myrtle Beach have cleared out. Some more friends and family in NC and VA are planning to ride it out.

Hope everyone stays safe out there.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Ask the Triumvirate of the Undying: Nutsy Pelosi, Queen Maxine, and Bernie-Bro. They were around in 1815.

#6 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:19 PM

Simon Winchester wrote a book about the Krakatoa eruption. Same deal, explosion reportedly heard 3000 miles away, a tsunami that finally petered out on Scottish shores, and, being Indonesia, the rebirth of the volcano.

#7 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

https://static.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-9.10.46-AM.png
WaPo link

#8 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:11 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 September 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

Ask the Triumvirate of the Undying: Nutsy Pelosi, Queen Maxine, and Bernie-Bro. They were around in 1815.

:biglaugh:

Seriously, when will all people realize that climate change is not based on true science? At least 100% true science?

#9 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:43 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 12 September 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Seriously, when will all people realize that climate change is not based on true science? At least 100% true science?

When the money stops rolling in?

#10 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:49 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 12 September 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Climate change is science. Anthropogenic climate change is a religious conviction. But it appears that they've changed the name again to "climate science" as per CNN and Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy yesterday while they were blaming Florence on SUV's, Republicans and cow farts again.

#11 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:21 AM

And sometimes a hurricane is just a hurricane. Though this one is a huge one, it's still a hurricane that developed out in the Atlantic Ocean and is going to put a whammie on part of our east coast. The desperate ones are trying to find blame to anything/anyone they can for this hurricane that began with no human intervention. The really desperate ones are trying to blame Trump. All the blamers are nothing but a bunch of twits, trying to be relevant, trying to win their 15 minutes, or trying to keep funding, usually from our government.

This post has been edited by AnnieGotHerGun: 13 September 2018 - 12:22 AM

#12 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:42 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 12 September 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

Climate change is science. Anthropogenic climate change is a religious conviction. But it appears that they've changed the name again to "climate science" as per CNN and Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy yesterday while they were blaming Florence on SUV's, Republicans and cow farts again.

The storm got downgraded last night. Maybe Obama can find a way to take credit for that happening.

#13 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:17 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 12 September 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

https://static.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-9.10.46-AM.png
WaPo link

Just...unreal. No ire toward the rest of the industrialized world who, to a number, are worse polluters than the USA will ever be.

Nope. TDS full on. They won't even publish their names on this partisan political attack. Cowards peddling fake news.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users