RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Wyoming GOP Office Set On Fire Less Than Two Days After Opening - RightNation.US

Wyoming GOP Office Set On Fire Less Than Two Days After Opening Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:06 AM

WYOMING GOP OFFICE SET ON FIRE LESS THAN TWO DAYS AFTER OPENING — POLICE SAY IT WAS INTENTIONAL
5:25 PM 09/06/2018
Peter Hasson | Reporter
Daily Caller
Excerpt:

• A Republican Party office in Wyoming was set on fire just two days after opening, and police believe it was intentional.
  • Local police are working with federal authorities in their investigation.
  • Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said in response that “the future of our nation depends upon our ability to exchange ideas and viewpoints, to argue and debate, free from violence and intimidation.”

A Republican Party office in Laramie, Wyoming, caught fire early Thursday morning just days after it opened, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

The fire appears to have been set intentionally, Laramie Police Department spokesman Steve Morgan told TheDCNF.

The local police department is cooperating with the federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) in the ongoing investigation, Morgan said, adding that authorities have not yet identified a suspect or a motive for the fire.

The burnt office is shared by the Albany County Republican Party and the Wyoming College Republicans, who began moving in on Tuesday, less than 48 hours before the fire, Albany GOP spokesman Ben McKay said.

Article

#2 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

Shades of brown(shirt), yet we are the ones called Nazi's.

Oki

#3 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

adding that authorities have not yet identified a suspect or a motive for the fire

Really? No motive? That's strange (insert sarcasm here).

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

No surprise at all. Intolerance, immaturity, destructiveness, criminality, etc, are all standard fare from leftists.

<_<

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:13 PM

Laramie is only a short drive from the Colorado college town of Ft. Collins (Colorado State U) or just a bit further from the ultra-leftist college town of Boulder (U of Colorado).

I'd put money on the perp being from one of those two places, but ESPECIALLY Boulder.

#6 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 September 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

Laramie is only a short drive from the Colorado college town of Ft. Collins (Colorado State U) or just a bit further from the ultra-leftist college town of Boulder (U of Colorado).

I'd put money on the perp being from one of those two places, but ESPECIALLY Boulder.

We spent a night in Boulder a few years ago. We could not find steak in the whole place. The clerk at the motel told me that the locals frowned on red meat. That's f'd up.

#7 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:34 PM

Even as a young kid 30 some years ago when my brother lived in that region I could see it. I can imagine it's only worse know.

Oki

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:08 PM

•Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said in response that “the future of our nation depends upon our ability to exchange ideas and viewpoints, to argue and debate, free from violence and intimidation.”

Which is why the leftards are freaking out and desperate to regain control. Obama's atrocity only lasted 2 terms and they weren't able to destroy enough of this nation during that time and they had hoped that under the Clinton obscenity they could continue the annihilation of the United States of America for another 2 terms.

The fact that the American people said no to that plan has the leftists shidting blood in their hysteria to regain control and ruin this country for good.

That's why we have to fight against the media, the left and anyone else who things that the fundamentals of this nation should be destroyed and replaced with the ideals that these events espouse.

Violence, blind hatred and outright lies to gain their goals. The projection they suffer is biblical in proportion.

#9 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:21 PM

#10 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:37 PM

No, most likely a local or university student. Laramie is a university town and despite a cowboy background is very liberal. They recently had a dustup about their mascot Cowboy Joe because, of course, cowboys aren't inclusive.

Also, remember, Laramie is where Matthew Shepard was murdered and he was turned into a symbol of the hate against gays. However, the story of his murder was not what it seemed. Look up a book by Stephen Jimenez titled The Book of Matt. Very good reporting of what really happened. However, Laramie has been trying to atone for its sins against Matthew ever since and become increasingly liberal due to the influence of the university.

Amending my own post, the University is quite liberal and pulling Laramie along with it, as happens with most university towns.

This post has been edited by BootsieBets: 13 September 2018 - 09:55 AM

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:50 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 12 September 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

No, most likely a local or university student. Laramie is a university town and despite a cowboy background is very liberal. They recently had a dustup about their mascot Cowboy Joe because, of course, cowboys aren't inclusive.

Yeah, everybody knows there were no black cowboys!

http://uaotv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/deadwood-dick.jpg

Oops! OK, there were no native-American cowboys!

https://s22658.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2002/07/indIANCOWBOYS2.jpg

Hmmm...Ok, there were no Asian cowboys!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/4f/aa/6d4faa3ebf8f7c666b2c7d2abca7e3bf.jpg

Aarrgghh! OK, there were no women cowboys...er...I mean cowgirls!

https://s22658.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/parry-twins.jpg

Oh I give up!

;)

#12 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 September 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

Oh I give up!

;)

Okay -- how long have you been waiting to use those pictures?

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:23 AM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 12 September 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

Really? No motive? That's strange (insert sarcasm here).

Maybe because they have no evidence about who did this or why. No note was left. For all anyone knows it could be a false flag planted by an over enthused and desperate campaign staffer, like the backwards 'B' volunteer.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 13 September 2018 - 06:24 AM

#14 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:20 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 September 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Maybe because they have no evidence about who did this or why. No note was left. For all anyone knows it could be a false flag planted by an over enthused and desperate campaign staffer, like the backwards 'B' volunteer.

Oh, you mean like all those supposed racist attacks, that when investigated, showed that the alleged victim was actually the perp? You mean like that?

I could go back and add all the links, but then you would probably deny it anyway, which is par for the course with leftists.

With all the attacks that have been happening to anyone and anything dealing with the right side of the fence, over the last few years (and especially since Trump), it makes me wonder how you think this is anything other than what it is. Are you usually not that quick on the uptake?

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 13 September 2018 - 07:20 AM, said:

Oh, you mean like all those supposed racist attacks, that when investigated, showed that the alleged victim was actually the perp? You mean like that?

I could go back and add all the links, but then you would probably deny it anyway, which is par for the course with leftists.

With all the attacks that have been happening to anyone and anything dealing with the right side of the fence, over the last few years (and especially since Trump), it makes me wonder how you think this is anything other than what it is. Are you usually not that quick on the uptake?

There’s no proof either way at this point.

I have no doubt that leftists or other pranksters have attempted hoaxes. There are many however that are not hoaxes.

#16 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

Oh I give up!

;)

Precisely! University of Denver wants to 86 the Pioneer mascot Boone for the same reason. Cuz I guess every pioneer that ever was, of course, was a white, male. :hairpull:

#17 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 September 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

True.

Not true: the left doesn't have a track record for vandalizing and destroying Republican political offices and buildings.

#18 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

Oh I give up!

;)

Come on know Montey you should know that facts and truth never get in the way of a good narrative when it comes to the left.
Also, a number of Soldiers on the frontier where Black. Indians called them Buffalo Soldiers. Some think it was meant in derogatory manner, truth is the Buffalo/Bison was not only a food, clothing, and source of tools for the Tribes of the Great Plains it was also sacred. They would never associate such an important creature with anything or anyone in a disrespectful manner. Knowing this the Black Soldiers had no issue, and many would pose in Buffalo hides for photos.

Also, back in the day Cowboy wasn't exactly considered a nice name to call someone. A large chunk where also of mixed ancestry. Most people when they here mixed they will think Black and Caucasian. Truth is it could be anything. But, often it was Black-Indian or White-Indian or some mix there of. The other 'mix' was Mexican and Native, which of coarse was quite common for many of the cowboys hailing from the southwest. I forget the numbers but I think I read that something like 30 or 40 percent of the young men on the trails where in fact not Caucasian or where some mix of sorts.
Ironically many of the young men who where of some mixed ancestry found more equality on the trails and ranges then they did in so called civilization.

That and of coarse the first attempts at Gun Control where tried in the Old West and it was a miserable failure despite the fact that the Police damn near had free reign to do what ever the hell they pleased. You'd think that would be a lesson to the anti gun types that it doesn't work, but nope, it isn't.

ANyways.... you got me started... it's all your fault....
:tongue2:

Oki

This post has been edited by oki: 13 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:15 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 13 September 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

Okay -- how long have you been waiting to use those pictures?

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

Not at all. It was very simple, easy and quick to just google "images of black cowboys" and select one of the many choices, then google "images of native-american cowboys" and select one of the many choices, and so on. I put the whole thing together in less than 5 minutes.

View PostBootsieBets, on 13 September 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

Precisely! University of Denver wants to 86 the Pioneer mascot Boone for the same reason. Cuz I guess every pioneer that ever was, of course, was a white, male. :hairpull:

Yup. Let's face it, leftists aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

View Postoki, on 13 September 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

Come on know Montey you should know that facts and truth never get in the way of a good narrative when it comes to the left.
Also, a number of Soldiers on the frontier where Black. Indians called them Buffalo Soldiers. Some think it was meant in derogatory manner, truth is the Buffalo/Bison was not only a food, clothing, and source of tools for the Tribes of the Great Plains it was also sacred. They would never associate such an important creature with anything or anyone in a disrespectful manner. Knowing this the Black Soldiers had no issue, and many would pose in Buffalo hides for photos.

Also, back in the day Cowboy wasn't exactly considered a nice name to call someone. A large chunk where also of mixed ancestry. Most people when they here mixed they will think Black and Caucasian. Truth is it could be anything. But, often it was Black-Indian or White-Indian or some mix there of. The other 'mix' was Mexican and Native, which of coarse was quite common for many of the cowboys hailing from the southwest. I forget the numbers but I think I read that something like 30 or 40 percent of the young men on the trails where in fact not Caucasian or where some mix of sorts.
Ironically many of the young men who where of some mixed ancestry found more equality on the trails and ranges then they did in so called civilization.

That and of coarse the first attempts at Gun Control where tried in the Old West and it was a miserable failure despite the fact that the Police damn near had free reign to do what ever the hell they pleased. You'd think that would be a lesson to the anti gun types that it doesn't work, but nope, it isn't.

ANyways.... you got me started... it's all your fault....
:tongue2:

Oki

Guilty as charged!

:D

#20 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:32 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 September 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

Not at all. It was very simple, easy and quick to just google "images of black cowboys" and select one of the many choices, then google "images of native-american cowboys" and select one of the many choices, and so on. I put the whole thing together in less than 5 minutes.

And you call yourself computer illiterate. . .http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users