RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Analysis: Republicans lose ground in midterm polling in a place that s - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Analysis: Republicans lose ground in midterm polling in a place that s Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:26 PM

Analysis: Republicans lose ground in midterm polling in a place that should make Trump nervous
The Washington Post - Philip Bump - link

For all of our focus on the fortunes of President Trump, the more urgent concern, with less than two months to go until Election Day, is the state of the midterm races. This isn't as neatly packaged as a metric, requiring exhaustive analysis and algorithmic activity, so we tend to default to consideration of the trend in the generic ballot question in polling. That's the one where poll respondents are asked whether they prefer the Democratic or Republican House candidate in their district. It may not tell us who will win every race, but it serves as a useful guide for how House elections will go.

On Wednesday morning, we got a new generic-ballot data point, courtesy of a poll from NPR and researchers at the Marist Institute for Public Opinion. In that survey, the Democrats have a 12-point advantage on the generic ballot. The Washington Post's average of recent generic-ballot results, including the NPR-Marist poll, has the Democrats up 10 points ó enough to retake control of the House.

What's interesting in the NPR-Marist poll, though, is the trend that the pollsters have seen. NPR released a poll in July as well; since then, both approval numbers for Trump and the margin in the generic-ballot question have shifted against the Republicans.
*snip*

It's 'interesting' that a poll from NPR shows Trump and GOP approval is waning?

Smacks of more propaganda for the left to me.

#2 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

After 11/8/16, I find it interesting that ANYONE believes anything from the lsm polls. They will produce whatever results the polster wants. If congress would get of their butts and at least start funding the wall the GOP should cruise to a victory in November. However, the scum leadership of the republicans seems to want to lose just to spite Trump. Best proof I have seen that the dims and "republicans" are the same exact party.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:07 PM

Didn't all the polls confidently tell us Hillary was gonna win in '16, most likely in a landslide?

Jus' sayin'

:whistling:

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:27 PM

More wishful lefty propaganda to try to manipulate the gullible masses.

That crap doesn't work anymore.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 12 September 2018 - 08:28 PM

#5 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

To hell with the polls, I know who I am voting for!

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:03 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 12 September 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

After 11/8/16, I find it interesting that ANYONE believes anything from the lsm polls. They will produce whatever results the polster wants. If congress would get of their butts and at least start funding the wall the GOP should cruise to a victory in November. However, the scum leadership of the republicans seems to want to lose just to spite Trump. Best proof I have seen that the dims and "republicans" are the same exact party.

Congress don't want to fund the wall. They want to lose the majority. That's been proven by the number of Congresscritters that have announced their "retirement". The support the DNC agenda and have lived their lives paying nothing more than lip service to our wants, while never fighting for it at all. They are the true enemy.

#7 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:30 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 September 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

Congress don't want to fund the wall. They want to lose the majority. That's been proven by the number of Congresscritters that have announced their "retirement". The support the DNC agenda and have lived their lives paying nothing more than lip service to our wants, while never fighting for it at all. They are the true enemy.

It seems both rinos in Congress and the never-Trump dimocrats in the party really like the dims in charge. It makes it easier to fundraise and get paid to "fight" the dims or even go on cruises to bloviate about it. It does shock me a bit to see the Speaker of the House working for the dims, but it doesn't surprise me.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:44 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 September 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

It's 'interesting' that a poll from NPR shows Trump and GOP approval is waning?

Smacks of more propaganda for the left to me.

NPR would NEVER publish a poll that favored the GOP, and least of all Trump. So youíre right, the whole idea was biased before it started.

Most likely, just another useless Hail Mary by people who donít believe in Hail Marys.

#9 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

Labor Day polls always favor democrats. Republicans are on vacation with thier families.

Besides, early pills are pretty much worthless as polls always tighten as the race gets closer.

This is typical media manipulation.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users