RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination - RightNation.US

Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination amid intrigue over secret letter
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News | 13 September 2018

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Thursday threw a cryptic curveball at Brett Kavanaugh, insinuating the Supreme Court nominee could be guilty of a crime even as Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee seek to delay his confirmation.

The vague accusation comes after the Senate Judiciary Committee already grilled Kavanaugh and other witnesses and prepares to vote on sending his nomination to the full Senate. The White House blasted the ambiguous charge as a last minute gambit.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said in her surprise statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

<snip>

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.

The woman referenced in the letter has yet to be identified, but is being represented by Debra Katz, a whistleblower attorney who works with #MeToo survivors, according to The Intercept.

More Spartacus moments here

On Twitchy:

REAL OR STUNT? Sen. Dianne Feinstein refers secret letter on Brett Kavanaugh to the FBI

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 13 September 2018 - 02:13 PM

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:18 PM

What a load of horseshidt!

This smacks of 11th hour grandstanding to delay Kavanaugh when they know they have NOTHING of substance to derail the vote.

Feinstein and her cronies had better watch themselves lest they open up a can of worms they cannot close.

#3 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:46 PM

Trump's next SCOTUS pick should be Obama so then he would have to produce mountains of paper and account for his life since leaving Kenya after his birth :whistling:

#4 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:49 PM

They are trying to pull a Roy Moore. Same crap different day. Time to hold onto your position and push this nomination through. This is just hearsay. As far as Feinstein goes, she needs to be impeached. This nonsense is about enough.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:00 PM

I have a letter from an anonymous source that describes Feinstein as totally paid for by the Russians, who are trying to derail all Trump's work because he's been hard on them, and pointing out her ties to the Iranian Mullahs. Of course, it's anonymous, and the author wants to stay that way, but they are very serious charges and she should resign from the Senate until we have a chance to investigate fully.

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

See Justice Thomas, Clarence (Anita HIll)
http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

#7 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:22 PM

SOP. It's one of their fall back positions when things aren't going their way. I love this part: "Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said that the letter in question has been referred to the FBI for investigation." As if the FBI has proven itself honorable and trustworthy. Democrat senile senator, anonymous accuser, and the Federal Bureau of Iniquity. Trifecta. Yeah, like I'm going to believe this letter. Confirm him. Get it done.

#8 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:25 PM

This is low. Even for Democrats.

#9 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 13 September 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

SOP. It's one of their fall back positions when things aren't going their way. I love this part: "Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said that the letter in question has been referred to the FBI for investigation." As if the FBI has proven itself honorable and trustworthy. Democrat senile senator, anonymous accuser, and the Federal Bureau of Iniquity. Trifecta. Yeah, like I'm going to believe this letter. Confirm him. Get it done.

Did they send the letter to Comey or McCabe? Will the grand jury be seated tomorrow? These are "serious" allegations, and as you know when a Constitutionalist is involved the allegation is more serious than the actual crime. We should immediately strike him down and put garland up in his place, it's the only way to satiate the beasts known as marxists.

#10 User is online   islandboy88 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:21 PM

View Postsatellite66, on 13 September 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Trump's next SCOTUS pick should be Obama so then he would have to produce mountains of paper and account for his life since leaving Kenya after his birth :whistling:

Speaking of Obama, why can't Trump have Obama's records opened? Just curious.

#11 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:26 PM

This is ALMOST unbelievable, except it's the Left we're talking about here. "That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

I wonder who told Feinstein to call it a "Matter." :coolshades:

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:41 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 13 September 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

This is ALMOST unbelievable, except it's the Left we're talking about here. "That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

I wonder who told Feinstein to call it a "Matter." :coolshades:

Snap! Then again, "you call it a 'matter' and I call bullsh!t" doesn't have the blithe charm as "pota-toe/pota-tah".

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

I know for a fact that, due to pressure from the Trumpkins, this woman has gone into hiding at an undisclosed location, a safe house where the Tooth Faery, the Free Energy Faery, the Easter Bunny, and the 100 mpg carburetor inventor have sequestered themselves.

I AM DERPCATUS!

p.s. before you ask where Santa is, he's dead, due to AGW his workshop sank into the now ice free north pole, killing Mr. and Mrs. Claus and all their elves. Elf lives matter!

This post has been edited by Severian: 13 September 2018 - 06:48 PM

#14 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

View PostSeverian, on 13 September 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

I know for a fact that, due to pressure from the Trumpkins, this woman has gone into hiding at an undisclosed location, a safe house where the Tooth Faery, the Free Energy Faery, the Easter Bunny, and the 100 mpg carburetor inventor have sequestered themselves.

I AM DERPCATUS!

p.s. before you ask where Santa is, he's dead, due to AGW his workshop sank into the now ice free north pole, killing Mr. and Mrs. Claus and all their elves. Elf lives matter!

:lol: Well done!

#15 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

View PostGrimV, on 13 September 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

This is low. Even for Democrats.

No, just normal for a group that is lower that 10 tons of whale...poop on the bottom of the ocean!

#16 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

From the Washington Post: "Several officials confirmed that the letter was referred to the FBI. But the bureau does not plan to launch a criminal investigation, according to a person familiar with the matter"

Of course not, it was an obvious smear campaign. And a lousy one at that.

Like I said, this was low. Even for Democrats.

#17 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:34 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 September 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.

So... when they were minors?

#18 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:29 PM

View PostGrimV, on 13 September 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

From the Washington Post: "Several officials confirmed that the letter was referred to the FBI. But the bureau does not plan to launch a criminal investigation, according to a person familiar with the matter"

Of course not, it was an obvious smear campaign. And a lousy one at that.

Like I said, this was low. Even for Democrats.

Yup. It's well-known the Dems need a step-ladder to reach the underside of a snake, but this time they'd need an extension ladder.

B)

#19 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:34 PM

That this regards something that happened in high school seems appropriate considering the woman told her lawyer who told someone at Stanford who told Eshoo who told Feinstein who told the FBI. We're literally looking at grown adults play the telephone game.

#20 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 September 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

Yup. It's well-known the Dems need a step-ladder to reach the underside of a snake, but this time they'd need an extension ladder.

B)

Democrats will regret this, and they’ll regret this a lot sooner than they think.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users