RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be 'Un-Christian' To Go Back To Pre- - RightNation.US

Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be 'Un-Christian' To Go Back To Pre- Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be 'Un-Christian' To Go Back To Pre-Roe Era

Washington Examiner
by Naomi Lim
September 13, 2018 07:39 PM

Excerpt:

Chelsea Clinton said that it would be "un-Christian" to roll back abortion protections granted by the U.S. Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade.

ďWhen I think about all of the statistics, that are painful, of what women are confronting today in our country, and what even more women confronted pre- Roe, and how many women died, and how many more women were maimed because of unsafe abortion practices, we just canít go back to that," Clinton said during a SiriusXM Progress Town Hall clip uploaded Thursday.

"Thatís unconscionable to me. And also, Iím sure that this will unleash another wave of hate in my direction, but as a deeply religious person, itís also un-Christian to me,Ē Clinton said.

Clinton's comments at the progressive event were in response to a question about how she stays motivated to continue advocating for pro-abortion policies, given those who support anti-abortion measures are just as passionate.

ďI look at my children and I have to quote Jim [Yong] Kim, 'optimism is a moral choice,'" Clinton said, referring to the president of the World Bank. "Every day I make the moral choice to be optimistic that my efforts and my energies, particularly when Iím fortunate enough to be in partnership with fellow travelers, hopefully will make a difference.Ē

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:26 PM

She has it bass ackwards.

Christians are and always have been against abortion.

That spawn of Satan does not speak for Christians.

#3 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 September 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

She has it bass ackwards.

Christians are and always have been against abortion.

That spawn of Satan does not speak for Christians.

I don't want to say she's stupid, but yes, her logic leaves something to be desired.

#4 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:30 PM

If only her mother!!!

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:34 PM

Hillary? and Webb made her. Gore raised her.

#6 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:40 PM

View PostLiz, on 13 September 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

ďWhen I think about all of the statistics, that are painful, of what women are confronting today in our country, and what even more women confronted pre- Roe, and how many women died, and how many more women were maimed because of unsafe abortion practices, we just canít go back to that," Clinton said during a SiriusXM Progress Town Hall clip uploaded Thursday.

So you're in support of 100% of abortion clinics being inspected multiple times per year - including unscheduled surprise inspections - to prevent another Kermit Gosnell?

"Thatís unconscionable to me. And also, Iím sure that this will unleash another wave of hate in my direction, but as a deeply religious person, itís also un-Christian to me,Ē Clinton said.

Sorry hon, but the DNC is not a religion.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:45 PM

I literally laughed out loud when I read the part about "deeply religious person". Yeah? Well maybe if we're talking about the church of Satan.

<_<

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:36 PM

View PostCensport, on 13 September 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

So you're in support of 100% of abortion clinics being inspected multiple times per year - including unscheduled surprise inspections - to prevent another Kermit Gosnell?

Sorry hon, but the DNC is not a religion.

No, ironically enough, it's a procedure that is performed after an abortion.

Must be why Chelsea is all in.

#9 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:41 AM

So now it's unChristian to not want to suck babies into a sink. I can live with that.
Mark

#10 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

Funny how non-christians try to tell Christians how to think.

And no, I do not believe for a second that she is a Christian.

#11 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

Sounds like this dim witted dilettante knows even less about Christianity than her husband.

#12 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:02 AM

The base will eat it up. And clear thinking people wonít.

#13 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

The First Key Tactic was to capture the media

We persuaded the media that the cause of permissive abortion was a liberal enlightened, sophisticated one. Knowing that if a true poll were taken, we would be soundly defeated, we simply fabricated the results of fictional polls. We announced to the media that we had taken polls and that 60% of Americans were in favor of permissive abortion. This is the tactic of the self-fulfilling lie. Few people care to be in the minority.

We aroused enough sympathy to sell our program of permissive abortion by fabricating the number of illegal abortions done annually in the U.S. The actual figure was approaching 100,000 but the figure we gave to the media repeatedly was 1,000,000. Repeating the big lie often enough convinces the public. The number of women dying from illegal abortions was around 200 - 250 annually. The figure constantly fed to the media was 10,000. These false figures took root in the consciousness of Americans convincing many that we needed to crack the abortion law. Another myth we fed to the public through the media was that legalizing abortion would only mean that the abortions taking place illegally would then be done legally. In fact, of course, abortion is now being used as a primary method of birth control in the U.S. and the annual number of abortions has increased by 1500% since legalization.

-Dr Bernard Nathanson

#14 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:17 PM

Who actually goes around quoting the head of the World Bank?

#15 User is offline   LollyMpl 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:32 PM

Here's my thing....if someone is trying to kill another human...and they die in the process....that's their own fault. So I'm not very sympathetic to the plight of women who were maimed or died during botched abortions. I do hate they were killed/injured, but it occurred as they tried to destroy the children they were carrying. It's the same feeling I have when a person is shooting up a crowd and they die in the process. If only they had chosen what was good and right and not murdering.....

#16 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:44 PM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 14 September 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

The First Key Tactic was to capture the media

We persuaded the media that the cause of permissive abortion was a liberal enlightened, sophisticated one. Knowing that if a true poll were taken, we would be soundly defeated, we simply fabricated the results of fictional polls. We announced to the media that we had taken polls and that 60% of Americans were in favor of permissive abortion. This is the tactic of the self-fulfilling lie. Few people care to be in the minority.

We aroused enough sympathy to sell our program of permissive abortion by fabricating the number of illegal abortions done annually in the U.S. The actual figure was approaching 100,000 but the figure we gave to the media repeatedly was 1,000,000. Repeating the big lie often enough convinces the public. The number of women dying from illegal abortions was around 200 - 250 annually. The figure constantly fed to the media was 10,000. These false figures took root in the consciousness of Americans convincing many that we needed to crack the abortion law. Another myth we fed to the public through the media was that legalizing abortion would only mean that the abortions taking place illegally would then be done legally. In fact, of course, abortion is now being used as a primary method of birth control in the U.S. and the annual number of abortions has increased by 1500% since legalization.

-Dr Bernard Nathanson

What sucks is that this same strategy has worked so well for the left on SO MANY different topics.

#17 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:57 PM

View PostLiz, on 13 September 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

I don't want to say she's stupid, but yes, her logic leaves something to be desired.

You should have put logic in quotes...

#18 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

I want some of that weed that she has been smoking.

#19 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:34 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 14 September 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

I want some of that weed that she has been smoking.

No, you don't.

If you had some, you might be thinking like that. :coolshades:

#20 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:46 PM

I guess if you can find the "right" to have an abortion in the constitution you can find the same right in the Bible.

But not any Bible I've ever read.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users