RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's sing - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's sing Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's singing

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Ed Timperlake
October 6, 2018

Article:

America now knows that Dr. Ford had her high school friend, the retired FBI-DOJ special agent Monica McLean, who is also a lawyer, involved with her and present for her Senate testimony. Thanks to Wall Street Journal reporting, we now find out that lawyer McLean was so integral to the conspiracy that she tried to lean on a key witness to "clarify her statements."

This has backfired spectacularly and did absolutely no good for Dr. Ford, since the denial of any knowledge about the alleged event from the witness remained 100% absolute.

In fact, on a human level, it was tragic that she threw a childhood friend so under the bus in putting mysterious health issues in play with millions watching. Dr. Ford turns out to be a nasty, expedient person.

That bonehead move of Dr. Ford's lawyer McLean showed pure desperation and panic to engage in potential witness-tampering. That event has now forced Special Agent Monica McLean to retain a personal lawyer for the coming investigation of her.

A target's lawyer needing a lawyer was the "gold standard" of an unofficial measure of investigative achievement that we strove for in our Rules Committee's "impeachment inquiry." That congressional investigation was focused on the illegal PRC money flowing into the Clinton administration during 1996, the "Year of the Rat."

It was our unofficial but powerful "tell," direct and simple: if your target's lawyer needs a lawyer, they are all really in big trouble.

A lot has changed during the Obama years, especially regarding trusting institutions to investigate and prosecute inside constitutional safeguards. Consequently, an issue yet to be resolved is, will both Law (FBI) and Order (DOJ) do their job with full integrity?

I am betting on today's FBI to begin at the top to rebuild and regain its honor. The special agents in the field are still a national treasure. The top leadership ranks in the Obama administration are the ones who lost their moral compass, along now with those working with Dr. Ford.

It hasn't been observed yet, but an investigative lead into the influence of Special Agent McLean may be seen as the reason for a perplexing evolution of "when" it occurred. Dr. Ford finally fixed the timeline to the summer of '82. This may be additional evidence of a well thought out conspiracy and can add to McLean's lawyer's billing.

Having had a full field investigation for a Senate-confirmed position, I was told that it traditionally begins at age 18 by FBI pattern and practice. Now, since we know that Dr. Ford had a special agent coaching her, that person would know the age "floor." So in order to negate the earlier six background investigations that totally cleared Judge Kavanaugh, they had to get his age back to 17.

Their problem was that that makes Ford 15, so how does she get back and forth, etc., etc. and that is where President Trump called her out.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:20 AM

Lock them up!

Salt these slugs!

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

#3 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:44 PM

View PostRock N, on 06 October 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

Lock them up!

Salt these slugs!

Yes, lock them up until they have a fair trial and THEN hang them...

#4 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 06 October 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

Yes, lock them up until they have a fair trial and THEN hang them...

But I was told on good authority that the accusation alone is enough for a hanging.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:41 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 06 October 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

But I was told on good authority that the accusation alone is enough for a hanging.

Then I hereby formally accuse "Dr" Ford and her sleazebag lawyers.

Good enough, right?

Get a few good ropes, and locate a tall tree.

B)

#6 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:56 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 October 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

Then I hereby formally accuse "Dr" Ford and her sleazebag lawyers.

Good enough, right?

Get a few good ropes, and locate a tall tree.

B)

While I can understand the sentiment, hanging (lynch mob mentality) is what we have railed against during the Kavanaugh nomination.

I would prefer a better, more satisfying solution. Why not return to using 'stocks'.

"Stocks are restraining devices that were used as a form of corporal punishment and public humiliation."------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks

Death is too final for these vermin. I think lasting public humiliation preferable.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:24 PM

View PostSARGE, on 06 October 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

While I can understand the sentiment, hanging (lynch mob mentality) is what we have railed against during the Kavanaugh nomination.

I would prefer a better, more satisfying solution. Why not return to using 'stocks'.

"Stocks are restraining devices that were used as a form of corporal punishment and public humiliation."------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks

Death is too final for these vermin. I think lasting public humiliation preferable.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aSwFEk-HtN8/UdGEkVlokuI/AAAAAAAAD2k/7VyHe7o8O0A/s436/pillory-stocks.jpg

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:25 AM

I want Ford, her 'beach friend from Oxnard', her attorneys, Feinstein, Harris, Blumenthal, et al to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their criminal actions and when that's done, I want to see Kavanaugh sue them in civil court to take everything they have for the vile lies they told and the attempt to destroy his professional career and his reputation and putting his wife and children in harm's way with the violence directed at them since this bullshidt dog and donkey show started.

#9 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:55 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 06 October 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

Only for Republicans...

#10 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:21 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 October 2018 - 03:25 AM, said:

I want Ford, her 'beach friend from Oxnard', her attorneys, Feinstein, Harris, Blumenthal, et al to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their criminal actions and when that's done, I want to see Kavanaugh sue them in civil court to take everything they have for the vile lies they told and the attempt to destroy his professional career and his reputation and putting his wife and children in harm's way with the violence directed at them since this bullshidt dog and donkey show started.

:clap:

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:28 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 October 2018 - 03:25 AM, said:

This is exactly what should happen.

But now that Kavanaugh is in, they'd say that he'd be abusing his power to go after his political enemies even when he isn't. You just know that they'd say that shidt anyhow?

#12 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:52 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 October 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

This is exactly what should happen.

But now that Kavanaugh is in, they'd say that he'd be abusing his power to go after his political enemies even when he isn't. You just know that they'd say that shidt anyhow?

Then his WIFE should file suit on behalf of herself and her daughters.

These f*ckers need to PAY for this outrageous garbage.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users