RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The CNN headline I never thought Id see - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The CNN headline I never thought Id see Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:12 AM

The CNN headline I never thought Id see

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Thomas Lifson
October 7, 2018

Article:

A friend writes:

Heres a CNN headline and news story I never thought Id see:

President Donald Trumps Winning Streak

(CNN)Donald Trump may have never had a better time being President.

Only a re-election party on the night of November 3, 2020, could possibly offer the same vindication for Americas most unconventional commander in chief as the 36 hours in which two foundational strands of his political career are combining in a sudden burst of history. . .

There is more evidence than the soon-to-be reshaped Supreme Court and the roaring economy to make a case that Trump is building a substantial presidency that in many ways looks like a historic pivot point, despite its extremely controversial nature.

Largely unnoticed in the Washington imbroglio over sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh, the Trump administration is engineering significant changes at home and abroad that often represent sharp revisions of direction from traditional American positions. . .

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:30 AM

Trump is building a substantial presidency that in many ways looks like a historic pivot point, despite its extremely controversial nature

The only reason Trump's presidency might seem "extremely controversial" is that the anti-American left is trying so hard to destroy it. There's nothing "controversial" about wanting lower taxes, lower unemployment, a booming economy, secure borders, a stronger military, stronger law enforcement, etc etc etc. These are all good things, and the left's insistence upon opposing them only demonstrates their stupidity and anti-American attitude.

B)

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 October 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

The only reason Trump's presidency might seem "extremely controversial" is that the anti-American left is trying so hard to destroy it. There's nothing "controversial" about wanting lower taxes, lower unemployment, a booming economy, secure borders, a stronger military, stronger law enforcement, etc etc etc. These are all good things, and the left's insistence upon opposing them only demonstrates their stupidity and anti-American attitude.

B)

:yeahthat:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users