RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: George Soros Took One Giant Step To Try And Stop Brett ... - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

George Soros Took One Giant Step To Try And Stop Brett ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:27 PM

George Soros Took One Giant Step To Try And Stop Brett Kavanaugh

https://www.americanpatriotdaily.com
October 7, 2018

Article:

The Democrats ran a coordinated campaign to destroy Brett Kavanaugh.

Powerful interests and shadowy big money groups backed the activists bullying Republicans into voting against Kavanaugh.

But George Soros took it one step further with this awful plan.

George Soros Backed Groups Spring into Action

George Soros is pulling the strings for multiple groups opposing Kavanaugh.

His Open Society Foundation funded the group Center for Popular Democracy.

The group’s co-executive director was one of the women who confronted RINO Senator Jeff Flake in a Capitol Hill elevator last week.

The woman claimed to be a victim of sexual assault.

She also screamed at Flake about his earlier announcement that he would vote “yes” to confirm Kavanaugh.

Flake folded in the face of her bullying.

He sided with Democrats to force a one week pause so the FBI could investigate the false allegations against Kavanaugh.

Soros Groups Try To Repeat Their Success

Soros-backed groups saw the successful campaign to bully Flake and immediately put plans into motion to terrorize more Republican Senators.

They sent out an email to their members pleading with them to join the fight to stop Kavanaugh.

MoveOn.org wrote they were planning to, “Escalate pressure on key senators, especially Susan Collins. Collins is the key swing vote in this process, and MoveOn is continuing to lift up stories from her constituents, support direct actions in Maine, and purchase ads in her state calling for her to stand with survivors, defend reproductive rights, and stop Kavanaugh.”

They also wrote they were working to, “Hold Republicans accountable. We will not forget their party’s actions at last week’s hearing, their unwavering support for Kavanaugh, and their attempts to discredit Dr. Blasey Ford and others when we head to the ballot box in five weeks. Ending GOP control of Congress and electing people who believe survivors. We will end GOP control of Congress and elect people who believe survivors and listen to women—because the fight for our fundamental rights is essential.”

Donald Trump accused George Soros of paying protesters.

He tweeted:

The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers

Liberals activists responded to the call and flooded the Capitol.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   quixoticconundrum 

• Moon faced assassin of joy
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:49 PM

I hope the old Nazi bastard dies bankrupt, in pain, scared, and alone.

#3 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:05 PM

View Postquixoticconundrum, on 07 October 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

Me2

#4 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:31 PM

The problem is that his heirs are just as bad. Rotten apples fall close to the tree. However, I do echo your sentiments.

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

And SOON.

This crap is illegal as hell under racketeering laws.

The DOJ needs to go after that rat bastard and all of his hired goons.

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:33 PM

Bone cancer would be a nice choice

#7 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:18 PM

Can you imagine Soros or a Clinton with access to truly life restoring medicines and gene therapies that extend their life another 400 years or so. How much power and control these New Age Nephilim will have and wield once they can restore and rejuvenate us.

Joe Rogan wondered if it would be frowned upon or gross for 250 year old men to hit on a 20, 30 or even 40 year old women because of how much more knowledgeable and mature they would (hopefully) be.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:26 PM

View PostJunto, on 07 October 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

Can you imagine Soros or a Clinton with access to truly life restoring medicines and gene therapies that extend their life another 400 years or so. How much power and control these New Age Nephilim will have and wield once they can restore and rejuvenate us.

Joe Rogan wondered if it would be frowned upon or gross for 250 year old men to hit on a 20, 30 or even 40 year old women because of how much more knowledgeable and mature they would (hopefully) be.

It's all over the internet that Hillary drinks baby's blood as an attempt to live longer and become superior.

That causes what's called "kuru" which would explain her seizures, uncontrolled laughter and the crazy shidt that she says. Kuru is basically "mad cow disease" but in humans for the same reason, cannibalism. They call it "the laughing disease". Youtube has a lot of videos about it and Hillary.

BTW, these "elite" have zero interest in rejuvenating anyone one but themselves. They want us all to die early and not collect any retirement benefits so their kind can keep that money.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 October 2018 - 11:32 PM

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:56 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 October 2018 - 11:26 PM, said:

It's all over the internet that Hillary drinks baby's blood as an attempt to live longer and become superior.

That causes what's called "kuru" which would explain her seizures, uncontrolled laughter and the crazy shidt that she says. Kuru is basically "mad cow disease" but in humans for the same reason, cannibalism. They call it "the laughing disease". Youtube has a lot of videos about it and Hillary.

Please..........PLEASE..........tell me you're just kidding, and forgot the "laughing" smiley. You don't actually believe that, right?

:pinch:

#10 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.

Posted 08 October 2018 - 04:52 AM

When Ginsburg goes the next Trump nominee had best be ready. The Kavanaugh process will look like a pillow fight. I predict there may be actual blood in the street brought to you by Soros backed anarchists.

#11 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:30 AM

View PostBARman29, on 08 October 2018 - 04:52 AM, said:

When Ginsburg goes the next Trump nominee had best be ready. The Kavanaugh process will look like a pillow fight. I predict there may be actual blood in the street brought to you by Soros backed anarchists.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1538198165/gallery_6133_220_8217.jpg

#12 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:35 AM

View PostBARman29, on 08 October 2018 - 04:52 AM, said:

Of course the democrat plan now is to take the House, the Senate and the Presidency and then add more liberal judges for an eleven or more seat SCOTUS. :coffeenpc:

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:38 AM

:exactly: and not soon enough!

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:39 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 07 October 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

Bone cancer would be a nice choice

Or brain cancer...

#15 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:51 AM

According to Fox News this morning, Republican Senators and their staff are getting death threats because of Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation and now have secret service protection, most notably, Susan Collins. "Become Ungovernable" is what's behind this nonsense, probably Obama's 30,000 OFA volunteers as well as Soros funded nutcases.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 08 October 2018 - 06:53 AM

#16 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:58 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 October 2018 - 11:56 PM, said:

Please..........PLEASE..........tell me you're just kidding, and forgot the "laughing" smiley. You don't actually believe that, right?

:pinch:

Until Hillary? Clinton proves to me that she does not drink the blood of babies and is not afflicted with kuru, she is guilty. Didn't you get the (talking points) memo?

View PostNH Populist, on 08 October 2018 - 06:51 AM, said:

Obama's 30,000 OFA volunteers

"Volunteers"... these professional asshats probably make more than I do.

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:10 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 08 October 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

Until Hillary? Clinton proves to me that she does not drink the blood of babies and is not afflicted with kuru, she is guilty. Didn't you get the (talking points) memo?

Union paid.

#18 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:24 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 08 October 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

MoveOn.org announced that its call the night after Justice Kavanaugh’s confirmation would feature Ana Maria Archila, the Colombia-born sexual-assault victim who cornered Sen. Jeff Flake in a Senate elevator last month and screamed “Look at me!” She is co-executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy. Her salary was listed as $156,333, with a bonus of $21,378, in a recent Internal Revenue Service 990 form.

LINK

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users