RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: CNN Admits Defeat: ‘Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh’ - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CNN Admits Defeat: ‘Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

  • Trucker
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 12,454
  • Joined: 03-September 03

  Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

CNN Admits Defeat: ‘Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh’




https://neonnettle.com
By: Jacky Murphy |@NeonNettle
on 7th October 2018



Article:


Following the emotional rollercoaster of Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings and relentless Democratic assaults, Republican are finally breathing a sigh of relief for Justice Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

CNN even admitted defeat by running pieces like the article from their own political analyst titled, “How the Democrats got outplayed on Kavanaugh.”

Kavanaugh’s successful nomination is probably one of the biggest wakeup calls since Donald Trump was sworn in as President, and no doubt they are now rethinking their tactics.


https://neonnettle.com/news/images/cnn-figures-283.jpg

According to the WJ: As Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told The Washington Post, Democrats’ reactions to the Kavanaugh nomination have been a “great political gift” to Republicans in these times.“

The tactics have energized our base,” McConnell said. “I want to thank the mob, because they’ve done the one thing we were having trouble doing, which was energizing our base.”

Now it appears that events have pushed Democrats to reassess their tactics.

Even the uber-liberal CNN is running pieces like the article by Princeton University professor and CNN political analyst Julian Zelizer titled, “How the Democrats got outplayed on Kavanaugh.”

Zelizer kind of circles around the idea that Republicans had the power of facts on their side and gets close, but no cigar.


Full Story

0

#2 User is offline   greggor 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,531
  • Joined: 26-July 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:47 AM

"Outplayed"? As if this were some sort of a strategic game we are witnessing?
Good to see that they are actually admitting it as such.

This post has been edited by greggor: 08 October 2018 - 10:48 AM

0

#3 User is offline   Vandervecken 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 985
  • Joined: 09-November 16

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:04 AM

“'The confirmation could very well be the factor that saves Republican control of the Senate House,'” he added.

Fixed it. You never had a chance at the Senate, Zelizer, that was always pure fantasy.
0

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 52,347
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:23 AM

View Postgreggor, on 08 October 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

"Outplayed"? As if this were some sort of a strategic game we are witnessing?
Good to see that they are actually admitting it as such.


Exactly. While it's true the left was playing it's characteristically despicable games of lying, slander, libel, ignoring the law, ignoring due process, etc etc etc, the pro-Kavanaugh side wasn't "playing". We were simply standing firmly on the facts.

B)
0

#5 User is online   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 429
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:27 AM

View Postgreggor, on 08 October 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

"Outplayed"? As if this were some sort of a strategic game we are witnessing?
Good to see that they are actually admitting it as such.


Exactly! Somewhere along the way, politicians went from "Doing the will of the people", to "To Hell with the people." The guy in the White
House has a different take though and we're seeing what it looks like when people who are supposed to work for us actually do. Democrats "Outplayed," what a joke!
0

#6 User is offline   Censport 

  • @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,485
  • Joined: 13-August 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

Quote

The tactics have energized our base,” McConnell said. “I want to thank the mob, because they’ve done the one thing we were having trouble doing, which was energizing our base.”

Few things awaken the right like the need for self-defense.

View PostMontyPython, on 08 October 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

Exactly. While it's true the left was playing it's characteristically despicable games of lying, slander, libel, ignoring the law, ignoring due process, etc etc etc, the pro-Kavanaugh side wasn't "playing". We were simply standing firmly on the facts.

B)

Beat me to it.
0

#7 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,093
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

Y’all have stated what I was going to say. Democrats are essentially always talking about “how to trick people into voting for us”. There’s another way: stop your anti-American approach, have sensible proposals, and stop lying to people.

But I know that won’t happen because then they would cease to be democrats.
0

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 27,849
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

Add to all of this these Hollyweird "actors" and recording "artists" getting all pissed off, badmouthing and lecturing us what to believe or not as they openly personally trash and attack us and everything that we believe.

They are stupid that they believe that their shaming still works like it did before? They have called us bigoted, hateful and intolerant as they are doing all of this while attacking us? That we are too stupid to realize their outright contempt for us? Now we have contempt for them.

They believe that their "star power" will make us fall for their lies and propaganda since they are no longer the gatekeepers of most all information as they were before the internet?

Their days are over and they know it too.

This is why they are suddenly so much more angry and frustrated at the people. They have lost all trust and respect and their ability to fool the masses and to stay super rich from it.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 08 October 2018 - 12:19 PM

0

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 27,849
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:15 PM

View Postzurg, on 08 October 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

Y’all have stated what I was going to say. Democrats are essentially always talking about “how to trick people into voting for us”. There’s another way: stop your anti-American approach, have sensible proposals, and stop lying to people.

But I know that won’t happen because then they would cease to be democrats.


These scumbag's entire M.O. has always been about deception and trickery. They all pretend for a living. Fooling the gullible masses into believing their lies and manipulation and to delude them into disregarding all obvious truth and facts right there in front of their eyes.
0

#10 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,339
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

View Postzurg, on 08 October 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

Y’all have stated what I was going to say. Democrats are essentially always talking about “how to trick people into voting for us”. There’s another way: stop your anti-American approach, have sensible proposals, and stop lying to people.

But I know that won’t happen because then they would cease to be democrats.


Democrats have to lie to the people because they are still lying to themselves. They still "believe" they are the party of the working man. However, they long ago became the party of the non working man.

I put believe in quotes because like any cult it is difficult to know if the people in charge actually believe in the cult's doctrine or not.
0

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,881
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:37 PM

Quote

Zelizer kind of circles around the idea that Republicans had the power of facts on their side and gets close, but no cigar.


Zeeloser is a leftard and will never be anything but a delusional obfuscationist.
0

#12 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 3,723
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:57 PM

View PostRock N, on 08 October 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

Add to all of this these Hollyweird "actors" and recording "artists" getting all pissed off, badmouthing and lecturing us what to believe or not as they openly personally trash and attack us and everything that we believe.

They are stupid that they believe that their shaming still works like it did before? They have called us bigoted, hateful and intolerant as they are doing all of this while attacking us? That we are too stupid to realize their outright contempt for us? Now we have contempt for them.

They believe that their "star power" will make us fall for their lies and propaganda since they are no longer the gatekeepers of most all information as they were before the internet?

Their days are over and they know it too.

This is why they are suddenly so much more angry and frustrated at the people. They have lost all trust and respect and their ability to fool the masses and to stay super rich from it.

Don't know if you've already seen it, but this was Gutfeld's response to the latest celebrity political propaganda vote vid:



:yes:
0

#13 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,226
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:07 PM

View Postgreggor, on 08 October 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

"Outplayed"? As if this were some sort of a strategic game we are witnessing?
Good to see that they are actually admitting it as such.

Along the lines of what I was thinking.

This was a game?

This is my problem with way too many lawyers/politicians: they're sociopaths. They don't give an F about right/wrong or true/false, it's only win/lose.
0

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 27,849
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:36 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 October 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

Don't know if you've already seen it, but this was Gutfeld's response to the latest celebrity political propaganda vote vid:



:yes:

:2up:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users