RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Video Of Dancing Girl Accosting Elderly Man On Supreme Court Steps Goe - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Video Of Dancing Girl Accosting Elderly Man On Supreme Court Steps Goe It Doesn't End Well For Her. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:45 PM

Video Of Dancing Girl Accosting Elderly Man On Supreme Court Steps Goes Viral. It Doesn't End Well For Her.

The Daily Wire
Joseph Curl
October 8, 2018

excerpt:

A video of a girl in jeans shorts dancing around an elderly man who is peacefully protesting in front of the Supreme Court went viral over the weekend.

The video was shot during protests in front of the high court after the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and shows the girl trying to knock two signs out of the man's hands. The signs read "She is a good liar" and "Arm teachers, protect kids." During the brief video, the girl is also shouting "Hey hey, ho ho, Kavanaugh has got to go!" in his face.

Actor James Woods was among the many to highlight the video as a valuable insight into the mind of a liberal.

*snip*

LINK

Yet another vid of a proud prog that should be included in every RNC campaign commercial... and the tramp could really use a legitimate reality check. :angry:

#2 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:14 AM

I saw the video on Facebook and if I were her parents I would not be thrilled at her acting this stupid. Also, the dancing boy looks pretty stupid as well.

This post has been edited by Diamond369: 09 October 2018 - 01:18 AM

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:21 AM

I would have slapped the shidt out of that stupid bitch and then her boyfriend would have been curb stomped too.

Note that the cops that were said that were standing nearby didn't do anything as they watched this happen?

#4 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:01 AM

Would have "accidentally" tripped her.

#5 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 October 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

Yet another vid of a proud prog that should be included in every RNC campaign commercial... and the tramp could really use a legitimate reality check. :angry:

I have an idiot in my neighborhood that has a anti-Trump sign in their yard that says "Love Trumps Hate". It is so laughable because the only ones who spit hate on a daily basis are the radical leftists of the Dumbocrap party. Always remember, Dumbocrap = hypocrite!

#6 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:15 PM

Won't try to pinpoint what exactly I was expecting when I saw "dancing girl" in the headline, but it sure wasn't that flat of an ass.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 09 October 2018 - 07:16 PM

#7 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:24 AM

View PostRock N, on 09 October 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

I would have slapped the shidt out of that stupid bitch and then her boyfriend would have been curb stomped too.

Note that the cops that were said that were standing nearby didn't do anything as they watched this happen?

The sequence of events is unclear, but if you scroll down the last photo in the article is of this dip<censored> zip-tied.

#8 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:26 AM

View PostJerryL, on 10 October 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

The sequence of events is unclear, but if you scroll down the last photo in the article is of this dip<censored> zip-tied.

Good!

#9 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:32 AM

View Postusapatriot, on 09 October 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

I have an idiot in my neighborhood that has a anti-Trump sign in their yard that says "Love Trumps Hate". It is so laughable because the only ones who spit hate on a daily basis are the radical leftists of the Dumbocrap party. Always remember, Dumbocrap = hypocrite!

I'd have made the sign "disappear".

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 10 October 2018 - 07:38 AM

#10 User is online   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:09 AM

It wasn't just the girl, either, there was a beta male man-boy that had joined her in accosting the gentleman. Of course, that's par for the course for leftists. I doubt they would have been brave enough to have done so to several of my friends, as they would have whooped their stupid little butts.

#11 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:36 PM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 10 October 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

It wasn't just the girl, either, there was a beta male man-boy that had joined her in accosting the gentleman. Of course, that's par for the course for leftists. I doubt they would have been brave enough to have done so to several of my friends, as they would have whooped their stupid little butts.

Yeah that sure seems to be the trend. Nice fast response by the Police there to. Coarse they probably had their hands full with all the other a$$holes causing trouble. Thinking a can of bear mace would have come in handy.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users