RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh: ‘F--k. You. All. To. Hell' - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh: ‘F--k. You. All. To. Hell' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:53 AM

Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh nomination: 'F--k. You. All. To. Hell'
By James Rogers
Fox News
10/08/2018

<More proggy Meltdown Here>

A design lead at Google has slammed Republicans in an angry Twitter rant over the nomination of now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh. "You are finished, @GOP. You polished the final nail for your own coffins. F--K. YOU. ALL. TO. HELL," wrote Dave Hogue Saturday, in the now-deleted tweet. "I hope the last images burned into your slimy, evil, treasonous retinas are millions of women laughing and clapping and celebrating as your souls descend into the flames," he added.

Hogue's LinkedIn entry describes him as Google's UX design lead. He has been at the search giant since December 2013, according to the entry.

On Sunday, Hogue confirmed that he had deleted the tweet. "Yes, I deleted that tweet. Yes, those opinions are mine personally, and I am responsible for them. Yes, I should have been more eloquent and less condemning. Yes, I still believe the @GOP is wrong and not serving your best interests. Yes, I still believe we can do much better."

(snip)

<More proggy Meltdown Here>

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:59 AM

It is amusing and interesting to witness the proggy meltdown, complete with anger, threats, and broad brush generalizations. Once again, proggys are what they claim other people to be.

#3 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:06 AM

View Postzurg, on 09 October 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

It is amusing and interesting to witness the proggy meltdown, complete with anger, threats, and broad brush generalizations. Once again, proggys are what they claim other people to be.

Almost as good as the day after Trump was elected President.

Almost.

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:12 AM

Yes, yes, “f-ck f-ck f-ck,” extreme anger in reaction to wounded narcissism, unhinged revenge fantasy over said wounded narcissism, and maybe a few more “f-ck f-ck f-cks”. There’s your Lefty “argument.”

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:17 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 09 October 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

Yes, yes, “f-ck f-ck f-ck,” extreme anger in reaction to wounded narcissism, unhinged revenge fantasy over said wounded narcissism, and maybe a few more “f-ck f-ck f-cks”. There’s your Lefty “argument.”

Two leftists arguing with each other:

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Uh-HUH!"

"Huh-UH!"

"Uh-HUH!"

"Huh-UH!"

"Mom! He's being mean to me!"

B)

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:20 AM

Fk. Google. All. To. Hell

#7 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:37 AM

Why delete the tweet, Dave? Where's the courage of your convictions? If you want to "fk" me or w/me, go ahead and bring it. Wear your pink pu$$y hat so I'll know who to expect, and bring a UPS label for where to mail the remains.

#8 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:52 AM

"Yes, I still believe the @GOP is wrong and not serving your best interests.

Continue to believe that while your company effectively spies on the entire world through targeted ads, cookies, and algorithms. Who's the fascist?

"Yes, I still believe we can do much better."

I agree. The Republicans rallied around Kavanaugh. If they would extend this support to Trump, we will do way much better.

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 09 October 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

Why delete the tweet, Dave? Where's the courage of your convictions? If you want to "fk" me or w/me, go ahead and bring it. Wear your pink pu$$y hat so I'll know who to expect, and bring a UPS label for where to mail the remains.

Because he's a leftist girly man...

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 09 October 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

:yeahthat:

The pink pussy hats make for clear targets.

#11 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:08 AM

Classy. That is all I can say. :sarcasm:

#12 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:23 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 09 October 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

This explains what I just saw over the past week. The unhinged, deranged, and totally nutted out. War head grade maniacs screaming in unison at the sky. Why none of them chose to make an indelible statement by dumping gas over themselves and striking a match, I can't say.

What I can say is that they've just lost the last Branch they've so greedily guarded for the past 50-60 years. It seems they're not too happy about that fact.

We need to resolve to keeping a few under glass as an ongoing reminder of what not to do. Add to this: Nancy Pelosi's recent threats stopping just shy of attacking us in our sleep and slitting our throats followed by roasting/eating the children of those responsible for catastrophic Dim loss.

When did any of the same rhetoric issue from GOP/conservatives when Alibama won?

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:33 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

This explains what I just saw over the past week. The unhinged, deranged, and totally nutted out. War head grade maniacs screaming in unison at the sky. Why none of them chose to make an indelible statement by dumping gas over themselves and striking a match, I can't say.

What I can say is that they've just lost the last Branch they've so greedily guarded for the past 50-60 years. It seems they're not too happy about that fact.

We need to resolve to keeping a few under glass as an ongoing reminder of what not to do. Add to this: Nancy Pelosi's recent threats stopping just shy of attacking us in our sleep and slitting our throats followed by roasting/eating the children of those responsible for catastrophic Dim loss.

When did any of the same rhetoric issue from GOP/conservatives when Alibama won?

Welcome back!

And yes, if leftists serve no other useful purpose they at least stand as a perfect demonstration of how NOT to act, what NOT to do, what NOT to say, etc.

B)

#14 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

Welcome back!

And yes, if leftists serve no other useful purpose they at least stand as a perfect demonstration of how NOT to act, what NOT to do, what NOT to say, etc.

B)

Thanks, it's been the best of times, it's been the worst..well you know how that ends. Now. Now we're starting to see just what these people are made of, what they stand for and how they think of meaningless things like common decency. This past week has shown me that it's a new, very low low. They're only going to get nuttier from here. It's what they do. Time after time. Dims/libs go insane when confronted with the reality of holding yet another losing hand. They have no viable candidate for a 2020 run, zero solutions on economic growth, their biggest, bestest and brightest just face planted in the dirt and the Me, Too shenanigans are all but DOA. The rats soon begin to jump ship when it has so many leaks.

I plan to just kick back and watch them scratch and claw over themselves. ::shrug:: It's a guilty pleasure.

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:17 PM

Limpdick hoping that his virtue signaling will get him a date with woman.

Pathetic

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users