RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Video: Antifa Thugs Block Roads, Direct Traffic, Threaten People Who D - RightNation.US

Video: Antifa Thugs Block Roads, Direct Traffic, Threaten People Who D Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:57 AM

Video: Antifa Thugs Block Roads, Direct Traffic, Threaten People Who Don't Obey
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
OCTOBER 8, 2018

<More leftists The Planet Could Do Without Here>

Stunning video out of Portland shows leftist Antifa thugs trying to block and direct traffic while threatening anyone who doesn't obey with violence and calling them "white supremacists".

The footage, which was filmed on Saturday, shows a group of about 20 leftists gathered at an intersection.

Andy C. Ngo

@MrAndyNgo
This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live. Here is video from 6 Oct showing Antifa directing traffic in downtown & threatening people who don't obey with violence. Mayor @tedwheeler, who really runs this town?

9:48 AM - Oct 8, 2018
23.2K people are talking about this

Several members of the group attempt to direct traffic, blocking cars from turning left for no apparent reason while hurling obscenities at drivers. "Just go that way," one obese woman tells a driver. When he asks why, she snaps back, "Because I told you to!"

"Yeah, you little white little f**ker!" shouts another man wearing a black hoodie (despite being white himself). The leftists then accuse the driver of "blocking traffic," despite the fact that it is they who are blocking traffic.The group then accuses the driver of being a "white supremacist" because he is from North Carolina. "Go back to North Carolina where you came from. We don't need your KKK in Portland Oregon!" shouts the man in the hoodie.

Another b lack man is also seen repeatedly threatening physical violence, shouting, "You're lucky you didn't hit me I'd have beat your ass!" at one pick up truck driver. A female driver then confronts the leftists, telling them, "I pay my bills, shut the f**k up." At the end of the clip, one of the thugs strikes the back of a car after it beeps at him.

At one point, the footage show a police officer at the end of the block but he doesn't appear interested in intervening.

(snip)

<More leftists The Planet Could Do Without Here>

#2 User is online   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:09 AM

I would have driven over every last one, and depending on my rage, maybe even reversed back over them. Honestly, I just feel like I don't have enough guns and ammo next to me in my car after watching these videos. Once this turns ugly, I bet these jokers stop after the first couple hundred get shot/runover.

This post has been edited by Junto: 09 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:13 AM

Here's my hope:

One or more of these same @$$holes, at some point in the near future, is hurt severely and hemorrhaging blood. Someone tries desperately to rush them to the nearest hospital, only to get blocked by the same type of retarded protesters, and they bleed to death right there in the car.

It would be perfect justice.

B)

#4 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:16 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 08:13 AM, said:

Someone tries desperately to rush them to the nearest hospital...

I wouldn't bother to urinate on any of them if they were on fire. Just sayin'...

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:21 AM

View PostJunto, on 09 October 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

I would have driven over every last one, and depending on my rage, maybe even reversed back over them. Honestly, I just feel like I don't have enough guns and ammo next to me in my car after watching these videos. Once this turns ugly, I bet these jokers stop after the first couple hundred get shot/runover.

:exactly: Antifa thugs only make just that, good speed bumps.

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

Here's my hope:

One or more of these same @$$holes, at some point in the near future, is hurt severely and hemorrhaging blood. Someone tries desperately to rush them to the nearest hospital, only to get blocked by the same type of retarded protesters, and they bleed to death right there in the car.

B)

:thumbsup: Sounds even better!

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:29 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 09 October 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

I wouldn't bother to urinate on any of them if they were on fire. Just sayin'...

Oh I wouldn't either. But just in case the losers have actual friends who actually care about their worthless lives, and would actually try to save them, that would be the perfect ending.

View PostRedSoloCup, on 09 October 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

:thumbsup: Sounds even better!

:2up:

#8 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:34 AM

Here's my hope:

B)

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:46 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 09 October 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!

Serves the %#@!*&^ absolutely right.

And I love how we got to see it from different angles, LOL.

:woohoo:

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:53 AM

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#11 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:25 AM

Notice how the old Nissan truck wasn't damaged even though it knocked the Fascist several feet through the air? That's because it's a Hardbody. I've got one. Great, tough truck, lasts forever.

#12 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:40 AM

So why are the police just standing there watching all of this happen right there in front of them and they aren't doing a damned thing about it?

My bet is that the local progtard politicians have ordered them to stand down just like where all of the blacklivesmatter riots occurred? All happened in democrap controlled states and cities. These politicians responsible need to be prosecuted for their role in the conspiracy and protecting these paid rioters.

My bet in these democrap run cities is that if someone were to run these goons over or lawfully shot them in self defense, the cops would be ordered to take antifa's side and be all over those who got them.

In this video, these thugs making open threats of bodily harm and unlawfully detaining people all need and deserve to be lawfully gunned down. 12 gauge buckshot enemas for all of them.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 09 October 2018 - 10:48 AM

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:24 AM

View PostRock N, on 09 October 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

So why are the police just standing there watching all of this happen right there in front of them and they aren't doing a damned thing about it?

My bet is that the local progtard politicians have ordered them to stand down just like where all of the blacklivesmatter riots occurred? All happened in democrap controlled states and cities. These politicians responsible need to be prosecuted for their role in the conspiracy and protecting these paid rioters.

My bet in these democrap run cities is that if someone were to run these goons over or lawfully shot them in self defense, the cops would be ordered to take antifa's side and be all over those who got them.

In this video, these thugs making open threats of bodily harm and unlawfully detaining people all need and deserve to be lawfully gunned down. 12 gauge buckshot enemas for all of them.

Sounds right. Portland's mayor is a raging libtard.

Time for the police to "resist".

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 09 October 2018 - 11:24 AM

#14 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

My favorite was the lady who told them to <censored> off, they donít pay her bills.

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

Funniest line. It's funny (and sad) how retarded leftists are.

"Yeah, you little white little f**ker!" shouts another man wearing a black hoodie (despite being white himself).

Yes, in the world of Leftardation, being white is a crime.

#16 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

Lemme' guess, Conceal Carry Permits are very difficult to impossible to obtain in that neck of the woods and or open carry is a no no as well?
Willing to bet their attitude will change real quick the moment they meat the business end of Glock, Berretta, S&W or any of their cousins.

Oki

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

View Postoki, on 09 October 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

Lemme' guess, Conceal Carry Permits are very difficult to impossible to obtain in that neck of the woods and or open carry is a no no as well?
Willing to bet their attitude will change real quick the moment they meat the business end of Glock, Berretta, S&W or any of their cousins.

Oki

Ruger .357 Blackhawk

https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/e/6/637657_ts.jpg

I LOVE this revolver.

SA-WEET

:eyebrows:

#18 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 09 October 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

Funniest line. It's funny (and sad) how retarded leftists are.

Yes, in the world of Leftardation, being white is a crime.

Add "hate crimes" to the charges that should be filed against these brownshirts. Their actions are not above the KKK.

#19 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 09 October 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

What about putting them out with a rake?

#20 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:19 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

Ruger .357 Blackhawk

https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/e/6/637657_ts.jpg

I LOVE this revolver.

SA-WEET

:eyebrows:

Yeah, that will change the attitude of a tough little punk a$$ed b$tch real quick.

Wish I could finally figure out how to post pictures
https://www.thefirea...dasa-ds-review/

Just substitute that for an all black model.

Would be a real hoot for these fools to try that crap in these parts, especially with deer season just around the corner and a lot of people going to and from the ranges....

Oki

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users