RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador - RightNation.US

Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:32 AM

Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador

https://nypost.com
By Mark Moore
October 9, 2018

Article:

United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley is stepping down, according to a report on Tuesday.

President Trump has accepted Haley’s resignation, but the timing of her departure is unclear, Axios reported.

The White House released a statement saying Haley would meet with Trump in the Oval Office at 10:30 a.m.

Short Story

#2 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:35 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 09 October 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

President Trump has accepted Haley’s resignation, but the timing of her departure is unclear, Axios reported.

Everyone else is reporting she's staying through the end of the year.

#3 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:35 AM

Is she bailing out, or is she maneuvering for a different cabinet position like AG?

:popcorn:

#4 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:06 AM

I wonder if I am the one who has considered that because she has a family, she wanted to do something else as a UN position seems to be quite taxing.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:13 AM

View PostDiamond369, on 09 October 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

I wonder if I am the one who has considered that because she has a family, she wanted to do something else as a UN position seems to be quite taxing.

Haley sounded like she was satisfied with her accomplishments and needs a break.

#6 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:18 AM

This’ll hurt.

#7 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:23 AM

This will give the media joy because I'm already hearing Trump admin in turmoil. No matter why she is leaving.

#8 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:29 AM

I was watching the NBC live feed of it and even they were saying it was an amicable parting. Naturally, they then took the time to bask in talk about Tillerson split and others, but about this one they said, I repeat, that it was "amicable."

#9 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:31 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 09 October 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

Is she bailing out, or is she maneuvering for a different cabinet position like AG?

Whatever you think or say it is, the opposite will be true. ;)

#10 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:32 AM

View PostGrimV, on 09 October 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

This’ll hurt.

Maybe. Maybe not. The precedent has been set. She opened this up for another badass to take over.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:23 PM

I'm very sad to hear (read?) this. Haley has been a VERY good UN Ambassador, and won't be easy to replace.

As for the lunatic leftists' gleeful assertions about "turmoil" and "chaos" and all that, :rolleyes:, I expect no less from them. That's their whole purpose in life, apparently: Kicking dirt on everybody's food, pissing in everybody's punchbowl, poking fingers in everybody's eyes. My 5-yr-old special needs grandson shows more restraint and maturity than leftists.

B)

#12 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:34 PM

According to what I've heard is that she wants less travel due to family. And also what I myself would interpret as she's feeling burned out a bit(my words). Though I'm pretty sure that you and your types are salivating for something nefarious, and terrible, like maybe Trump grabbing her private parts, or her being upset that Kavanaugh was confirmed after the accusations, but nope, no such luck for you. After 6 years as a state governor and two years as UN Ambassador, alot of people would need some time off. But if Trump decides not run again, I'm all for a Haley/Bolton ticket in 2020, and if he does decide to run for a second term, then Haley/Bolton 2024 works. Now I'm not one to vote based on one's demographic, I would vote for Haley because of what she stands for. But wouldn't it be great to see the liberals' heads exploding that the first woman POTUS is a minority, and a republican and not a baby killing feminazi. Can anyone fully comprehend the stress the liberals will feel, being unable to blame their loss, and the ones who voted against their candidate on an "ism".

#13 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:42 PM

Her future is not in the UN. I like the job she did, and her resume now has a very impressive bullet point. She has bigger fish to fry is my guess.

#14 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:03 PM

View Posterp, on 09 October 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

Maybe. Maybe not. The precedent has been set. She opened this up for another badass to take over.

If we hold the Senate with good people, I believe we have a man available-the Stache!

#15 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:50 PM

media is peddling story she left over Kavanaugh
The left has no bottom. Anything they can spin to pitch their agenda is far game to them.

#16 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:18 PM

She's staying through the end of the year.

...back to the regularly scheduled leftist dribble bibs....

She's climbing inside your head to see if you'll start commenting about her ankles.

#17 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:00 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 09 October 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

According to what I've heard is that she wants less travel due to family. And also what I myself would interpret as she's feeling burned out a bit(my words)
. Though I'm pretty sure that you and your types are salivating for something nefarious, and terrible, like maybe Trump grabbing her private parts, or her being upset that Kavanaugh was confirmed after the accusations, but nope, no such luck for you. After 6 years as a state governor and two years as UN Ambassador, alot of people would need some time off. But if Trump decides not run again, I'm all for a Haley/Bolton ticket in 2020, and if he does decide to run for a second term, then Haley/Bolton 2024 works. Now I'm not one to vote based on one's demographic, I would vote for Haley because of what she stands for. But wouldn't it be great to see the liberals' heads exploding that the first woman POTUS is a minority, and a republican and not a baby killing feminazi. Can anyone fully comprehend the stress the liberals will feel, being unable to blame their loss, and the ones who voted against their candidate on an "ism".

Yeah, I'll buy that. Primary reason I resigned from a Major German Multinational in '08 was the increasing Travel; it got to the point where I where I would get almost physically ill at the thought of getting on another plane again.

The German Multinational was interested in multi-million dollar engineering projects, even if you had to travel to BFE to get the deal... and they were leaving (local) $25K/$50K/$100k projects on the table. I saw my niche. Yeah, even if it's only getting "table-scraps" from the multinationals.

22 days away from the 10th anniversary of the "Smithee Organization". I need to plan something. It will be in the Atlanta area and y'all are invited. PM me if interested.

#18 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:12 PM

Maybe we will be lucky, and the reason why she is leaving at the end of the years is because we will not need an UN Ambassador.

This post has been edited by Joe the Pagan: 09 October 2018 - 06:12 PM

#19 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:26 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 09 October 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

Maybe we will be lucky, and the reason why she is leaving at the end of the years is because we will not need an UN Ambassador.

I'll throw my hat in the ring: Card carrying John Bircher back in the day, "Get US out of the UN", I have street-cred on this. If I could be the very LAST US ambassador to the UN? I would consider it not just an Honor but a Duty.

(Heck, WHY NOT? Somebody has to do it and I'm at least above average. )

#20 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:00 PM

Fox News says Trump and Haley already talked about this 6 months ago. It was decided then, but the leakers didn’t know.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users