RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: So Ruth Bader Ginsberg Walked Into A Bar With Abraham Lincoln... - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So Ruth Bader Ginsberg Walked Into A Bar With Abraham Lincoln... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:44 PM

So Ruth Bader Ginsberg Walked Into A Bar With Abraham Lincoln...
by James Wigderson
Sep 26, 2018 | Editorial
Right Wisconsin

<More Here>

So Ruth Bader Ginsburg Walked Into a Bar With Abraham Lincoln…

Well, it had to happen. One of the local Republican Party branches who have been trying to be a little more edgy with their tweets caused some controversy – again. This time the Milwaukee County Republican Party re-tweeted an old meme that Abraham Lincoln once grabbed Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's ass.

https://rightwisconsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ginsburg-lincoln-300x203.jpg

The timing, of course, caused the usual suspects to have the vapors with some version of, "Of course the Republican Party doesn't take sexual harassment/sexual assault seriously," followed by more (unsubstantiated) attacks on Judge Brett Kavanaugh and (more substantial) attacks on President Donald Trump.

Hey, how many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? "That's not funny."

We can dissect the joke for them: Hey, Ginsburg's old, get it? And the probability of Abraham Lincoln grabbing her ass is pretty remote, just like the Kavanaugh accusations. Oh, and the incident would have to be really, really, old. And so on…

The meme the Milwaukee GOP used has been bouncing around for some time, along with some other memes about Ginsburg's age and Lincoln.

https://rightwisconsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/appointing-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-the-supreme-court-was-by-34642624-287x300.png

So let's see if we can improve the joke to make it more acceptable. Would it be funnier if it was former Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) grabbing her breasts? When he did it to a woman on a USO flight, that was supposed to be funny, and it was even funnier to see how many Democrats leapt to his defense. It was a joke, right?

Too new? Would it be funnier if it was President Bill Clinton? After all, Democrats still like Clinton, despite the credible accusations of rape and sexual harassment against him, and Democrats still voted for his enabler Hillary Clinton.

https://rightwisconsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Bill-Maher-Al-Franken-300x157.jpg

Still too new? How about Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) and Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT)? Maybe Ginsburg was working as a waitress?

Or any of the other Kennedy brothers?

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:51 PM

Leftist (after recovering from the vapors and sitting up on the fainting couch, but still clutching his pearls):

"That's just wrong!"

"Why?"

"Because Trump! Because shut up!"

:dramaqueen:

#3 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Leftist (after recovering from the vapors and sitting up on the fainting couch, but still clutching his pearls):

"That's just wrong!"

"Why?"

"Because Trump! Because shut up!"

:dramaqueen:

OMG..I had something to post but after reading the above I'm still allowing the hysterical snickering and snorting to subside.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:32 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

OMG..I had something to post but after reading the above I'm still allowing the hysterical snickering and snorting to subside.

:2up:

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Anyone who watched the ceremonial swearing in of Judge Kavanaugh saw Ms. Ginsburg struggle to stand and stay on her feet the same way everyone else in the room was doing. I don't see it as comical, but it's obvious it's difficult for her to get around. Not to wish her any ill will, but if Trump wins in 2020, there's no way she'll hold that seat 'til he's gone.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 09 October 2018 - 02:00 PM

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:03 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 09 October 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

Anyone who watched the ceremonial swearing in of Judge Kavanaugh saw Ms. Ginsburg struggle to stand and stay on her feet the same way everyone else in the room was doing. I don't see it as comical, but it's obvious it's difficult for her to get around. Not to wish her any ill will, but if Trump wins in 2020, there's no way she'll hold that seat 'til he's gone.

She seems the type that could hold on out of pure spite, though.

#7 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:11 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 09 October 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

She seems the type that could hold on out of pure spite, though.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NuwrszjfpFc/WJanijaacyI/AAAAAAAAG9w/0RPrVay3S2YIHaCnCA8kfOjiF_4HJ2ZsgCLcB/s1600/Weekend%2Bat%2BRuthie%2527s.jpg

#8 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1538198165/gallery_6133_220_20734.jpg

#9 User is online   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:02 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 09 October 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

She admitted to being a bit tipsy at the SOTU where she fell asleep. Perhaps she had some fortification to get through the swearing in?

#10 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:02 PM

Some folks need to lighten up. These kind of jokes have been around though out time. I admit there are some I probably shouldn't laugh at - but I laugh and move on.

#11 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:22 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 09 October 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Some folks need to lighten up. These kind of jokes have been around though out time. I admit there are some I probably shouldn't laugh at - but I laugh and move on.

There’s a reason for the Lefts faux outrage and crocodile tears whenever the Right starts doing this, they don’t want us using Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals against them because they know it’s effective.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users