RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bill And Hillary Clinton Launch Their 'We'll Never Go Away, - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bill And Hillary Clinton Launch Their 'We'll Never Go Away, Democrats!' Tour Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:12 PM

Bill And Hillary Clinton Launch Their 'We'll Never Go Away, Democrats!' Tour

American Thinker
By Thomas Lifson
October 9, 2018

Excerpt:

No longer able to get half a million bucks for a brief speech before foreign interests seeking the favor of the American government, Bill and Hillary Clinton are going the concert tour route, hoping to cobble together another fortune built on selling a few thousand tickets per show, from about $70 to $750. The venues they have chosen, starting with the Park Theatre in Las Vegas (capacity: 5,200) and including the Beacon Theatre (capacity: 2,894) in New York, are not in the Madison Square Garden league of stadia, though not yet quite as humiliating as a dinner theater tour, but if they live long enough, I would not completely rule that out, eventually.

The Clintons obviously have not reached the point that Barack Obama lectured us about:

Only nine American cities apparently are big enough to provide the requisite few thousand customers desirous of wallowing in Clintonian nostalgia and willing to pay for it, so the three biggest Canadian cities have been thrown in for good measure, to make an even dozen events. I can only speculate on why Canucks would want to attend, but perhaps it has something to do with embarrassment over their own clownish leader and a desire to assure themselves that the Yanks have it even worse.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:19 PM

To this day, I f'ing hate Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop" and it is probably still these scumbags' rally song.

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

View PostLiz, on 09 October 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

...though not yet quite as humiliating as a dinner theater tour, but if they live long enough, I would not completely rule that out, eventually.

"If they live long enough," the Clintons will be appearing at Citgo stations to lick the restroom floor for a sawbuck.

#4 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:33 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 09 October 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

To this day, I f'ing hate Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop" and it is probably still these scumbags' rally song.

I hear ya. Love Fleetwood Mac, but every time I hear "Don't Stop", I think about Slick and his sexopphome at their election HQ on election night.

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

Bill And Hillary Clinton Launch Their 'We'll Never Go Away, Democrats!' Tour

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users