RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ‘Gosnell’ Movie Producers Never Trusted Pro-Lifers. - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

‘Gosnell’ Movie Producers Never Trusted Pro-Lifers. ‘Brutal’ Murder Evidence Changed That Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:17 AM

‘Gosnell’ Movie Producers Never Trusted Pro-Lifers. ‘Brutal’ Murder Evidence Changed That

The Daily Caller
11:28 AM 10/09/2018
Grace Carr | Reporter

excerpt:

Film producers of “Gosnell,” a movie detailing the crimes of abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, never trusted pro-lifers until they put together “brutal” murder evidence for the movie that changed their perspectives on abortion.

“I never trusted or liked pro-life activists,” film producer Ann McElhinney told Lifesite. “I thought the shocking images they showed were manipulative. I was sure they had been photoshopped,” McElhinney said, recounting how she’d thought prior to producing, “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer.”

*SNIP*

“In all my years of journalism, this was the most shocking evidence I’ve ever heard,” another film producer, Phelim McAleer, said after seeing photos of Gosnell’s victims and hearing evidence from witnesses. “People don’t want this story out – we need to get it out,” he said, explaining that production of the film had turned him from a pro-choice reporter to a pro-life one.

It was difficult not to produce a grotesque horror film with all of the brutal evidence, according to producers, but they wanted to make a serious film that all of America could watch to learn about the long covered up story.

*SNIP*

A 2016 congressional investigation found evidence and continues to investigate clinics illegally performing partial-birth and post-birth abortions. Abortion methods included smashing unborn baby’s necks with forceps, cutting the neck with scissors, twisting the head until snaps, crushing the “soft spot” on the baby’s skull, or pushing on the infant’s abdomen or throat until it dies.

The Gosnell movie comes out in theaters Friday.

LINK

House of Horrors, indeed. :sick: ...but: :redhot:

#2 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:18 AM

I love Phelim and Ann. They both started as lefty journalists and honestly engaged with the facts they discovered, project by project. They're sort of poster children for Change My Mind. FrackNation is worth watching as well.

I'm taking my daughter next week to see Gosnell, it's showing once a day in a few theaters around here.

#3 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:31 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 10 October 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

I love Phelim and Ann. They both started as lefty journalists and honestly engaged with the facts they discovered, project by project. They're sort of poster children for Change My Mind. FrackNation is worth watching as well.

I'm taking my daughter next week to see Gosnell, it's showing once a day in a few theaters around here.

Crazy what happens when someone truly believes and has an open mind, listens to reason and the ability to think logically.
Also telling that a host of other names are far more well known than Gosnell. Even if their crimes are no where near the scope of his.

Oki

#4 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:56 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 10 October 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

I honestly don't know if I will see it. Though I agree totally that the story needs to be told.

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:49 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 October 2018 - 11:56 AM, said:

I honestly don't know if I will see it. Though I agree totally that the story needs to be told.

+1.

I’m not sure I can handle watching it. I can imagine it well enough without the images.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users