RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: O’Keefe Strikes Again Video Captures Candidate (Merged) - RightNation.US

O’Keefe Strikes Again Video Captures Candidate (Merged) 'People Just Can't Know That': McCaskill, Staff Exposed In Undercover Sting Video Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:22 PM

O’Keefe Strikes Again=> Video Captures TN Dem Candidate Phil Bredesen In Classic ‘Bait And Switch’

Gateway Pundit
by Cassandra Fairbanks
October 10, 2018

Excerpt:

A new undercover video from Project Veritas Action features staff from Democrat Phil Bredesen’s U.S. Senate campaign admitting that he has been decieving voters and attempting to appear more moderate than he actually is.

Bredesen, who was recently endorsed by Taylor Swift, has infamously claimed that he would have voted to confirm Justice Brett Kavanaugh — but his campaign says it is just a vote grab.

When asked by a PVA journalist if he would have really supported Kavanaugh, staffer Maria Amalla said that he would not have.

“No, it’s a political move… He thinks that like we’re down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us.”

“I was so confused because I just can’t believe he would actually vote [for Kavanaugh],” the PVA journalist continued.

“He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better. No, it makes it better…” staffer Will Stewart added.

Amalla said that the claim that he would support Kavanaugh was an effort to win over Republicans because he is not doing very well in rural areas.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:39 PM

Bredeson is a Dipstick (The D behind his name should have given it away). Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. LOL

#3 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

There's also this from O'Keefe:

NAILED: James O’Keefe Takes Down the Governor of Oregon
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle October 8, 2018

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas have done it again. James has exposed the graft and conflict of interest that goes on in the statehouse in Oregon. Governor Kate Brown is now accused of using state resources in her current campaign for governor. But, that’s not all folks. Her former chief of staff was forced to resign after she failed to tell anyone that she owned a company that got a huge contract from the state. Her present chief of staff is paid by the taxpayers as she works on Brown’s campaign.

O’Keefe learned all about the graft from Kate Brown’s former campaign manager, Michael Kolenc. Kolenc was fired after he approached Brown about the graft and corruption within her campaign. Ironically, Brown was the Secretary of State of Oregon when she had to replace former Governor John Kitzhaber, who resigned under a dark cloud of corruption and pay-for-play schemes.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

View PostSARGE, on 11 October 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

There's also this from O'Keefe:

NAILED: James O’Keefe Takes Down the Governor of Oregon
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle October 8, 2018

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas have done it again. James has exposed the graft and conflict of interest that goes on in the statehouse in Oregon. Governor Kate Brown is now accused of using state resources in her current campaign for governor. But, that’s not all folks. Her former chief of staff was forced to resign after she failed to tell anyone that she owned a company that got a huge contract from the state. Her present chief of staff is paid by the taxpayers as she works on Brown’s campaign.

O’Keefe learned all about the graft from Kate Brown’s former campaign manager, Michael Kolenc. Kolenc was fired after he approached Brown about the graft and corruption within her campaign. Ironically, Brown was the Secretary of State of Oregon when she had to replace former Governor John Kitzhaber, who resigned under a dark cloud of corruption and pay-for-play schemes.

ALWAYS wondered about that.

Portland OR '02-'12, back in the SE USA (FL/GA/TN) since then. Heard JUST Recently through some third party that Kitzhaber HAD suddenly resigned.

BELIEVE ME ON THIS, Sarge: Not a word, not a single PEEP in the national media about this. As a former Oregonian who listens to the news, I'd certainly have noticed. Not a single friggin' peep.

#5 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:36 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 October 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Bredeson is a Dipstick (The D behind his name should have given it away). Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. LOL

That's his scam. He comes off as a nice guy. But he knows how to play the game. He was corrupt as mayor of Nashville and governor of Tennessee. His entire senate run is a fraud. Recruited out of retirement by Schumer for the express purpose of handing the DNC a majority so Schumer can have his way, and yet Bredesen keeps claiming that he won't be part of the DNC machine in D.C., and will "represent Tennessee". Total phony.

#6 User is offline   TNCAVSCOUT 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:35 PM

Hated him as mayor. Despised him as Governor. No way in hell I will vote for his worthless behind!

#7 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

Bredeson can ESAD.

#8 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:41 AM

This is what I call a "Taylor Swift boat".

#9 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:18 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 12 October 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

That's brilliant.

#10 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:12 PM

View PostCensport, on 11 October 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

That's his scam. He comes off as a nice guy. But he knows how to play the game. He was corrupt as mayor of Nashville and governor of Tennessee. His entire senate run is a fraud. Recruited out of retirement by Schumer for the express purpose of handing the DNC a majority so Schumer can have his way, and yet Bredesen keeps claiming that he won't be part of the DNC machine in D.C., and will "represent Tennessee". Total phony.

Yup. Almost makes me miss Bill Haslam, who I met once during a 6-month project at Oak Ridge from Sept '12 to Spring '13.

Sucks that Bill got caught up in the "Family's" Scandal when Pilot/Flying J got caught overbilling and cooking the books. (And Damn, Just Damn, as a Business Traveller "Road Warrior", I really LIKED Pilot/Flying J.) I'd like to think that Bill wasn't part of the whole scam, but...Damn, Just Damn.

#11 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

So what was his excuse?

#12 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

View Posterp, on 12 October 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

So what was his excuse?

In my best DeNiro voice from Taxi driver: "Are YOU Talkin' to ME?" (Regarding the Haslam post immediately above).

I dunno. It was Bill's brother and father that SEEM to be the bad guys in the Pilot/Flying J thing. I honestly don't know, but I think it DID hurt him politically. My project moved from Oak Ridge TN to Dobbins AFB GA just AS it was breaking. And here I am, still, on a "6-month" DoE project from 2012.

So, while here, and being a "Political Junkie", I've met the "Two Sams" Sam Olens, GA Attorney Gen at the time, and Sam Teasley, GA house at the time.

I really NEED to get back to FL my "Home turf" (since '79-ish).

Good 'ol Georgia boy Lewis Grizzard one wrote an EXCELLENT book "If I ever get back to Georgia, I'm gonna Nail My Feet to the Ground". Well, If *I* ever get back to FL, I want to seal the borders in BOTH directions.

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1337261652l/1820772.jpg

#13 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:16 AM

:D

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1538198165/gallery_6133_220_51383.jpg

#14 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:09 AM

Oh, BRAVO! Outstanding!

As for Swift, so now the Aryan Ice Queen is endorsing Democrats. Guess she doesn't like being a successful country star anymore.

#15 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:08 PM

It is kind of ironic that politicians have yet to grasp the fact that someone is ALWAYS going to talk.

#16 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostCensport, on 11 October 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

So you're saying he's a textbook Dimocrat?

#17 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:55 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 15 October 2018 - 07:31 AM, said:

So you're saying he's a textbook Dimocrat?

Well, if you want to summarize it... ;)

#18 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:09 AM

Aaaaand O'Keefe exposing McCaskill:

'People Just Can't Know That': McCaskill, Staff Exposed In Undercover Sting Video

The Daily Wire
Ryan Saavedra
October 15, 2018

excerpt:

James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released a new undercover video Monday night showing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) and her staffers expressing support for radical gun control measures that they admit she can't state publicly.

The video shows McCaskill and her staff admitting that she supports banning semi-automatic weapons, bump stocks, high-capacity magazines, along with supporting other far-left policies.

Rob Mills, who works on McCaskill’s campaign, says in the video that McCaskill can't be open about her policies because "she has a bunch of Republican voters" and "that could hurt her ability to get elected."

*snip*

LINK

#19 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:50 AM

'People Just Can't Know That': McCaskill, Staff Exposed In Undercover Sting Video

James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released a new undercover video Monday night showing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) and her staffers expressing support for radical gun control measures that they admit she can't state publicly.

The video shows McCaskill and her staff admitting that she supports banning semi-automatic weapons, bump stocks, high-capacity magazines, along with supporting other far-left policies.

Rob Mills, who works on McCaskill’s campaign, says in the video that McCaskill can't be open about her policies because "she has a bunch of Republican voters" and "that could hurt her ability to get elected."

Snip

"Because of how like, cause he’s a very liberal candidate," Starost says. "And like… Claire distancing herself from the party is gonna help her win more votes than it will saying like: 'Oh here’s Obama, the former President of the United States, to now speak on my behalf.' Which is unfortunate because I love Obama to pieces, and I’d love to see him come here."

"And they essentially have the same views on everything?" the Project Veritas journalist asks.

"Yeah," Starost responds. "People just can’t know that."

https://www.dailywir...n-ryan-saavedra

...because we have to trick you into voting for us.

#20 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:57 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 16 October 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

Snip

"Because of how like, cause he’s a very liberal candidate," Starost says. "And like… Claire distancing herself from the party is gonna help her win more votes than it will saying like: 'Oh here’s Obama, the former President of the United States, to now speak on my behalf.' Which is unfortunate because I love Obama to pieces, and I’d love to see him come here."

"And they essentially have the same views on everything?" the Project Veritas journalist asks.

"Yeah," Starost responds. "People just can’t know that."

https://www.dailywir...n-ryan-saavedra

...because we have to trick you into voting for us.

Gotta love James O' Keefe. Any man who has the cajones to dress up like a gutter-grade Huggy Bear pimp and do what he does is just plain admirable. "People just can't know that" :snort:: Surprise! We already do!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users