RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ‘Madame Secretary’ Is Not Good For My Blood Pressure - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

‘Madame Secretary’ Is Not Good For My Blood Pressure Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:16 PM

‘Madame Secretary’ Is Not Good For My Blood Pressure

Ricochet
By mildlyo
October 9, 2018

Excerpt:

So, Mother is visiting and last night she wanted to watch the season premiere of “Madame Secretary.” This is the bizarro Hillary Clinton show that CBS has been using to rehabilitate the historical figure these past years. This episode featured as stuntcasting Colin Powell, Madeline Albright, and HRC herself as three former secretaries of State who were called in to advise “Madame Secretary” with their wise counsel. Stop laughing.

Now in the historical record, these three are remembered for: (1) absolutely nothing, (2) a fine taste in hats, and (3) setting North and East Africa aflame with ham-fisted meddling. In the world of “Madame Secretary,” they are wise persons who advise MS to denounce Nationalism and to press Diversity as the solution to all our problems. This set me off on the following rant:

Diversity is not a strength of America. Diversity is not a weakness of America. Diversity is irrelevant in America, and that is the whole point. Diversity is a symptom and by-product of the principle that anyone who comes to America and lives by our principles becomes an American. We literally do not care where you came from, what station you were born to, or what you look like.

Anyway, so the bad guys were the usual white supremacists who accidentally delayed the peace summit, where MS solved the Kashmir conflict, by attacking the signing ceremony at the White House with Soviet weaponry. No, I’m serious, that was the actual plot. Aaron Sorkin should sue for plagiarism.

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:24 PM

I've seen commercials for it. :shrug:

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:02 AM

Is that the show with Julia Louis Dreyfus? Never watched it.

#4 User is offline   bigpapa 

• Zygotista
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:20 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 October 2018 - 05:02 AM, said:

Is that the show with Julia Louis Dreyfus? Never watched it.

Tea Leoni :tongue:
Aside from her, the show is mostly useless.

#5 User is online   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:38 AM

it appears many of the fall shows are just supporting propaganda for democrats Upcoming movies also are joining in

#6 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:37 AM

There was a show with Geena Davis, the first woman president, 12 or so years ago. Conveniently placed shortly before Hillary announced she would seek the nomination

#7 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:48 AM

I know Téa Leoni from The Family Man. The movie was either one of Nicolas Cage's finest performances or Téa Leoni was just phoning it in. The airport scene still hits me in the feels.

Madame Secretary is for people who couldn't jack off enough after watching Forest Gump for the 999th time.

#8 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:59 AM

View Postbigpapa, on 12 October 2018 - 06:20 AM, said:

Tea Leoni :tongue:
Aside from her, the show is mostly useless.

Even including that leftist harpy. She may be nice to look at, but when she opens her yapper, she becomes as useless as the rest of them.

#9 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

BTW, why wasn't Condaleeza Rice on the show. Did they refuse to ask an African American woman to be on the show, and instead, asked two white women over her?

#10 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

I haven’t watched a network show in years. The last one I watched was Monk and then I watched NCIS, until they went off on weird backstories and started, as usual, to preach. For some reason I didn’t get into Blue Bloods, despite Tom Selleck. Someone here at work kept telling me how good Madame was, but I sensed it was just a weekly, hour long Hillary campaign commercial, so I never bothered. I can’t abide their leftwing lecturing.

#11 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:07 PM

I got stuck watching a some of Jimmy Kimmble last night while with friends. I left after some woman was about to sing her reply to Trump saying it is a bad time to be a young man.

I wanted to ask the people watching if he was going to make her jump on a trampolines or have her pat him down to find out what he hid in his pants. I did not because I was sure none of them would know what I was talking about.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users