RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Wow, my manhood questioned - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wow, my manhood questioned Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:33 AM

Yes, my manhood has been questioned by a person who does not know me and why?

Also, she said I have "white male privilege" and again why?

Because I answered a friend of mine on the Kavanaugh hearings that I believe that a person is innocent until he or she is found guilty without a reasonable doubt.

WOW, I thought, where have we gone to, when your manhood and color of skin is questioned because you believe in the law.

I didn't but I should have told her to hell and you have no idea of who I am, I just did not answer her.

I hope she and others who are liberal and think they are better than us, get destroyed in the upcoming elections and in 2020
http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/stop_insanity.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/stop_insanity.gif

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:19 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 12 October 2018 - 01:33 AM, said:

Because I answered a friend of mine on the Kavanaugh hearings that I believe that a person is innocent until he or she is found guilty without a reasonable doubt.

WOW, I thought, where have we gone to, when your manhood and color of skin is questioned because you believe in the law.

I didn't but I should have told her to hell and you have no idea of who I am, I just did not answer her.

I hope she and others who are liberal and think they are better than us, get destroyed in the upcoming elections and in 2020
http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/stop_insanity.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/stop_insanity.gif

Sad to say, that's just standard fare from today's leftists. They can't win with facts or reason or wisdom or insight or sound judgement, and they don't have the integrity or maturity to just admit (even to themselves) that you're right and they're wrong, so they resort to infantile tantrums and insults and refusing to let you be heard. Oh well, if they did possess wisdom and integrity and maturity and sound judgement and so forth, they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

<_<

#3 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:55 AM

So far at least, there doesn't seem to be a cure for your antagonist's illness. I thought that after 2 years of Donald Trump's policies having a positive effect on the country, the Left would have an awakening. Some have to be sure, but there are still too many who lack the ability to think for themselves, relying instead on the latest dose of talking points fed to them by the media. Maybe a dose of reality like living in Israel for a while would do them some good, eh? In the meantime, enjoy your white privilege! :thumbsup:

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:17 AM

You got off light if she didn't accuse you of "mind rape".

:coffeenpc:

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:13 AM

Yes, in the leftist bizarro world, being a male, much less a white one, is a crime.

:nuts:

#6 User is offline   Weaseljd 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:49 AM

This is nothing new. During the hearings I was in my office talking to another attorney who is also male and white. Most of our discussion had nothing to do with the allegations or even Kavenaugh, but then he mentioned something about the hearings and a young, female and very liberal associate must have heard him as her comment was "sounds like two old white guys talking about Kavenaugh in here".

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:50 AM

View PostWeaseljd, on 12 October 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

This is nothing new. During the hearings I was in my office talking to another attorney who is also male and white. Most of our discussion had nothing to do with the allegations or even Kavenaugh, but then he mentioned something about the hearings and a young, female and very liberal associate must have heard him as her comment was "sounds like two old white guys talking about Kavenaugh in here".

Hmmm...souunds like one whiny little leftist bitch eavesdropping out there.

#8 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:58 AM

Weaseljd, on 12 October 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

Sounds like a bigoted libtard who likes to give unwelcome opinions to others was all butthurt?

#9 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:09 AM

I have run across libtards who love to denigrate one's manhood to rudely insult.

The most times I've heard it was at deer harvest check in stations that are at shopping centers in town. Questioning manhood over the need to kill Bambi. The need to own such powerful firearms and a large planet destroying gas hogging 4 wheel drive pickup truck as a means for compensating for a small sized penis? And my pickup truck isn't even full sized. It was an S10. I still get such crap on occcaision from greenie weenie libtards in the grocery store parking lot here in the city over my owning a pickup truck, hogging resources and destroying the planet.

The usual shidt, Alinksy's rules for radicals M.O., the ridicule rule.

I ask them back why do they feel the need to attack a total stranger with such stupid questions? Are they trying to compensate for being such a stupid insecure pussy wimp that got picked on a lot as a kid?
Right back atcha.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 12 October 2018 - 09:17 AM

#10 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:07 AM

Well donsaliman, it's sadly not surprising. I don't know the woman's religion, if any, but to the Left the fact that you're a white, male Juden living in Israel doesn't help, they hate you just for that. The Anti-Semitism of the Left in today's world, after the events of the last century, is just amazing. I've seen them claim, oh, we're not anti-Semitic, we just are anti-Zionist. In my experience anti-Zionism is the nice suit and tie anti-Semitism puts on when it want's to go out in polite society.

#11 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:20 AM

View PostRock N, on 12 October 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

I have run across libtards who love to denigrate one's manhood to rudely insult.

The most times I've heard it was at deer harvest check in stations that are at shopping centers in town. Questioning manhood over the need to kill Bambi. The need to own such powerful firearms and a large planet destroying gas hogging 4 wheel drive pickup truck as a means for compensating for a small sized penis? And my pickup truck isn't even full sized. It was an S10. I still get such crap on occcaision from greenie weenie libtards in the grocery store parking lot here in the city over my owning a pickup truck, hogging resources and destroying the planet.

The usual shidt, Alinksy's rules for radicals M.O., the ridicule rule.

I ask them back why do they feel the need to attack a total stranger with such stupid questions? Are they trying to compensate for being such a stupid insecure pussy wimp that got picked on a lot as a kid?
Right back atcha.

One of my favorite responses:
"Only a chronically insecure person with pathological control issues would think that my choice for transportation is any of their business."

#12 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

What's that I hear? The mating call of the tiny peckered gamma male! A species so unsuccessful at breeding it's near extinction.

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:01 PM

I would have turned around and said so if someone says you beat your child or one you where babysitting thirty years ago they shouldn't need any proof? There word should be enough? If the victim's story wasn't even consistent they should be believed unequivocally. Come know, if the standards you set are good enough for Kavenaugh they should be fine if you or a loved one is being accussed. Besides, isn't the entire foundation of our legal system that someone must be proven guilty and until that happens they are presumed innocent? Would you ever accept being punished or denied something simply because of an allegation? Un freaken' real.

Oki

#14 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:49 PM

I'm thinking of doing an owning wtf on this and saying "yeah, I got white male privilege, what are you going to do about it toots?!"

#15 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:38 PM

Censport, on 12 October 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

One of my favorite responses:
"Only a chronically insecure person with pathological control issues would think that my choice for transportation is any of their business."

:2up:

#16 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

Even my liberal sister is sick of this tired old act. Of course, she has a husband and two grown sons whom she adores so she's better equipped to grasp reality than many of these harpies.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users