RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Equal Opportunity Racism - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Equal Opportunity Racism Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:04 AM

Equal Opportunity Racism

Townhall
Sheriff David Clarke (Ret.)
Posted: Nov 02, 2018 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

Excerpt:

Notable Democrat Party leaders and high profile liberal media pundits continue to prove that they “share the wealth” when it comes to making insidious comments and statements about black and white people.

Go back to when Joe Biden commented about the prospect of newcomer Barack Obama as a candidate for the Democrat nomination for president in 2008. He said, “I mean you have the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean that’s a storybook man.” My question would be, compared to whom or what? Imagine for a moment if one of the 17 candidates for the Republican nomination for president in 2016 had said that about Dr. Ben Carson. Their candidacy would have been over at that moment no matter how out of context it may have been. The Republican National Committee would have demanded that that person drop out not wanting the PR trouble it would cause in fighting the smear by the Democrats that Republicans are racist.

Then there is Hillary Clinton’s desperate tour attempting to remain politically relevant. Recently when a moderator mixed up a question about former Attorney General Eric Holder (she said US Senator Cory Booker), Clinton blurted out, “I know, they all look alike.” Do we really, now? I don’t look anything like Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton or a host of other black Americans. This is a contemptible woman and not her first foray into race politics. During her failed attempt at the Democrat nomination for president that was won ironically by the man who would go on to be the first black president of the United States, she went to a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, stood in the pulpit and did her best at imitating her fake black southern dialect in delivering her speech. “I don’t feel no ways tired,” she said in a long southern drawl. It was not only embarrassing, it was humiliating for her but she didn’t know it.

To make it worse, instead of outrage and condemnation, Clinton’s vile imitation not only received a chuckle from an obviously liberal crowd, she was provided cover for her racist comment from the media. Many reports, obviously from liberal news outlets, described her comment as a “wisecrack”, a “playful quip.” Really? I mean is that how the left now handles totally inappropriate statements from one of their influential leaders? Do they give people on the right the same pass when they say something that isn’t even racist but might be clumsily stated?

But it isn’t just white liberal Democrats who do this. There was the time after the killing of Trayvon Martin in a stand your ground incident in Florida that Obama said, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” How embarrassing. He re-enforced the stereotype uttered by Hillary Clinton that all blacks look alike. How does Obama know what his son would look like if he had one?

Liberal Democrat politicians are not the only perpetrators of these condescending remarks about people. CNN host Don Lemon called white men, “the biggest terror threat in America.” There is no way to couch that as taken out of context, wisecracking, hyperbole or metaphorically speaking. It is a raw, unadulterated, unmitigated, racist statement.

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

Retired Sheriff David Clarke is a great man who talks straight and doesn't pull punches. I'm a big fan.

:yes:

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:25 AM

View PostLiz, on 02 November 2018 - 01:04 AM, said:

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

What are the views of Townhall.com? Does Townhall.com ever share it's views on Townhall.com? What kind of legal mumbo jumbo is this?

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:35 AM

What kind of legal mumbo jumbo is this?

:D Exactly that.

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:12 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 02 November 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

Retired Sheriff David Clarke is a great man who talks straight and doesn't pull punches. I'm a big fan.

:exactly:

#6 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:02 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 02 November 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

I concur one of a few people I'd like to meet

#7 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

Two black progressives on this site will have nothing to say about this, and then in other threads will complain about white racism against blacks. I honestly don't know how this society will ever move past or grow beyond its troubles with this matter when a serious discussion can't even take place in an anonymous message board

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 03 November 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Two black progressives on this site will have nothing to say about this, and then in other threads will complain about white racism against blacks. I honestly don't know how this society will ever move past or grow beyond its troubles with this matter when a serious discussion can't even take place in an anonymous message board

A simple but virtually impossible solution would be to have people being honest.

This post has been edited by zurg: 03 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 03 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

View Postzurg, on 03 November 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 03 November 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

A simple but virtually impossible solution would be to have people being honest.

True. But honesty is anathema to progressives. Therefore honesty about "racism" will be anathema to black progressives.

<_<

#10 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:33 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 03 November 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

True. But honesty is anathema to progressives. Therefore honesty about "racism" will be anathema to black progressives.

<_<

I believe this is simply about retribution. The education about racism in America is good, but the message delivered by Hollywood and the school system failed to move past the vengeful aspects of bringing those injustices to light. The focus on comeuppance has led to black on white racism becoming mainstream. Don lemon can get on national tv and say white men are the single most dangerous group in America.

Sean Hannity cannot use the same platform and say that black men are the single most dangerous group in America.

Without parity or fairness, and none in sight, the progs will push this until there is a racial breaking point, at which time they will point and say, see? We told you so.

I don't see this issue resolving itself in my lifetime.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:12 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 03 November 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

I believe this is simply about retribution. The education about racism in America is good, but the message delivered by Hollywood and the school system failed to move past the vengeful aspects of bringing those injustices to light. The focus on comeuppance has led to black on white racism becoming mainstream. Don lemon can get on national tv and say white men are the single most dangerous group in America.

Sean Hannity cannot use the same platform and say that black men are the single most dangerous group in America.

Without parity or fairness, and none in sight, the progs will push this until there is a racial breaking point, at which time they will point and say, see? We told you so.

I don't see this issue resolving itself in my lifetime.

Couldn't have said it better.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users