RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Giuliani Warns Indiana Voters: ‘You Don’t Want Schumer As Senate - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Giuliani Warns Indiana Voters: ‘You Don’t Want Schumer As Senate Majority Leader’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:10 AM

Giuliani Warns Indiana Voters: ‘You Don’t Want Schumer As Senate Majority Leader’

'If you vote for Donnelly, you’re voting for Chuck Schumer'

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Haris Alic
November 4, 2018 9:10 am

Excerpt:

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.—Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani urged voters in Indiana not to take the first midterm election of the Trump presidency lightly unless they were prepared to cope with having his fellow New Yorker, Chuck Schumer, as Senate majority leader for the next two years.

Speaking at a get out the vote rally for Republican Senate candidate Mike Braun, the former mayor told those in attendance he was compelled to hit the campaign trail because of his longstanding ties to President Donald Trump and the state of the nation's economy.

"I’m glad to be here because this is really important to the future of our country," Giuliani said. "You look at the jobs numbers that came out yesterday … hundreds of thousands of jobs—250,000 just last month."

"Unemployment is below four percent. Obama took credit for it," the mayor said to laughs from the crowd. "He should get credit for it—he left. I’ll give him all the credit in the world. Go take credit, Barack, [just] don't come back."

The mid-morning crowd of about 75 individuals wearing "Braun for Senate" t-shirts and waving campaign signs emblazoned with the candidate's name cheered "America's Mayor" as he spoke.

"Well, that’s what they want to do, they want to come back. They want to put Chuck Schumer," Giuliani stopped to chuckle before continuing. "They want to put Chuck Schumer in charge of the Senate and then we’ll have Pelosi in charge of the House."

The crowd broke out in waves of "boo" at the mention of the Democratic Party's congressional leadership.

Joking that he would get sick at the notion of Democratic majorities in Congress pushing their progressive agenda, Giuliani warned those in attendance to show up and vote on Election Day.

"I’ll get sick every Sunday morning when they go on television and lie and obstruct and try to impeach the president and try to impeach Justice Kavanaugh," the mayor said. "So, if you make a mistake in this vote for the Senate, if you don’t vote for Mike, that’s what you’re voting for."

The mayor's visit to Indiana came one day after the president held a rally there in support of Braun's candidacy. The back-to-back high-profile visits are aimed at ensuring an energized GOP electorate puts Braun, who is vying to unseat incumbent Democratic senator Joe Donnelly, over the top.

Recent polling has shown a surge in Braun's support, but the race is still considered a tossup.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:47 AM

I’ve said the same for Texas. A vote for “beto” is a vote for Schumer to be senator from Texas. As if “beto” would vote any way other than Schumer ordered him.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:23 AM

There has been enough damage done by Reid and Pelosi... Pud pulling, smirking, pig pounding Schumer doesn't get to mount up.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

#4 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:55 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 05 November 2018 - 12:47 AM, said:

I’ve said the same for Texas. A vote for “beto” is a vote for Schumer to be senator from Texas. As if “beto” would vote any way other than Schumer ordered him.

I've said the same for Tennessee. Bredesen and his campaign team know this, so their strategy is to lie about it and try to sell Bredesen as an independent voice who will "represent Tennessee".

#5 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:44 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZQMlXov6DxI/hqdefault.jpg

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:43 AM

View PostCensport, on 05 November 2018 - 03:55 AM, said:

I've said the same for Tennessee. Bredesen and his campaign team know this, so their strategy is to lie about it and try to sell Bredesen as an independent voice who will "represent Tennessee".

Both Beta and Dems in Texas running for the House keep repeating the mantra that they won't be Pelosi's beyotches, when everyone knows that any freshman Democrat will be either Schumer or Pelosi's beyotch, even if they remain in the minority.

#7 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:24 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 05 November 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZQMlXov6DxI/hqdefault.jpg

:thumbsup:

Chucky's got a very punchable face, no doubt about it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users