RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Reporter Fired After Caught On Tape Saying - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reporter Fired After Caught On Tape Saying ‘F**k Could You Imagine John James Winning’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:19 AM

Reporter Fired After Caught On Tape Saying ‘F**k Could You Imagine John James Winning’

The Daily Caller
11:36 PM 11/05/2018 | Politics
Henry Rodgers | Capitol Hill Reporter

excerpt:

A reporter for a Michigan newspaper was fired Friday night after calling Michigan Senate Republican candidate John James’ campaign looking for an interview and thought she hung up the phone before leaving a voicemail saying “f***ing John James … that would suck.”

The news comes after Brenda Battel, a reporter for Huron Daily Tribune, left the voicemail on James’ campaign offices phone number at 3:40 PM Monday, requesting the interview for Wednesday, the day after the Nov. 6 midterm elections. In the voicemail, she expresses her interest in interviewing James, believes she hung up the phone, and then goes on to curse about a possible James victory, saying she doesn’t think it will happen.

“I have listened to the voicemail left by Brenda Battel to Mr. James’ campaign, and find no reason to defend this behavior,” Huron Daily Tribune editor Kate Hessling said in a statement. “Brenda Battel’s employment has been immediately terminated.”

“The Huron Daily Tribune sincerely apologizes to Mr. James and to the public,” she continued. “These statements do not represent the views of the Tribune as a whole, nor do they reflect the actions of a responsible journalist.” (RELATED: Michigan Reporter Caught On Tape Saying ‘F**k Could You Imagine John James Winning’)

In the audio of Battel’s voicemail, first obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation, Battel could be heard saying: “Hi, my name is Brenda Battel, I’m a reporter with the Huron Daily Tribune in Bad Axe, Michigan.”

“I’m looking to set up an appointment with Mr. James for some time on Wednesday for a phone interview regarding the election results,” Battel continued. “I’m probably going to send an email over to the info@johnjamesforsenate.com with some details. Um, if you’d like to call me back, my number is … extension … Thank you.”

Battel attempts to hang up after giving her number, but the phone remains connected.

“Man, if he beats her… Jesus! F***ing John James. That would suck! Whew, I don’t think it’s going to happen though,” Battel continued.

*snip*

LINK

Surprised that she got let go, but I'm sure she'll be okay. She's got the right mindset for a bright future with the MSM.

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:00 AM

Honestly she has a right to her opinion, it wasn't intended as a message to be left. I am sure that almost ALL media people are marxist, but if she does a good interview after his victory who care what her position is?

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:41 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 06 November 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

Honestly she has a right to her opinion, it wasn't intended as a message to be left. I am sure that almost ALL media people are marxist, but if she does a good interview after his victory who care what her position is?

If she's too stupid to hang up a phone properly, they probably don't trust her to get any facts right, either... :shrug:

#4 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:30 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 November 2018 - 02:41 AM, said:

If she's too stupid to hang up a phone properly, they probably don't trust her to get any facts right, either... :shrug:

They expect her to get facts right? I thought she was a journalist.

#5 User is offline   jr_tex 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

They must have been looking for a reason to let this propagandist go. This is very minor when you look a the current media.

#6 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:03 PM

View PostMrdirt73, on 06 November 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

They expect her to get facts right? I thought she was a journalist.

I would say more than 90% of the so-called journalists out there in the leftist media think exactly what this bimbo was caught saying on the recording. But, but, wait...we are journalists and we are professions and, and we are objective. Yeah, right! More like journalists = Democrap = hypocrite.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users