RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Crowd at Trump rally sings 'Amazing Grace' after woman collaps - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crowd at Trump rally sings 'Amazing Grace' after woman collaps Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:37 AM

Crowd at Trump rally sings 'Amazing Grace' after woman collapses

By Benjamin Brown | Fox News
Excerpt:

Crowd sings 'Amazing Grace' at Trump rally in Missouri

Crowd breaks into song of support after woman faints.

The crowd at President Donald Trump’s rally in Missouri on Monday evening began singing "Amazing Grace" after a woman collapsed and needed medical attention.

Trump paused his rally for roughly five minutes after asking the audience to say a prayer as emergency responders made their way to the woman.

"Is there a doctor in the house, please? Doctor? Please. Thank you," the president said while pointing to the woman in the crowd, according to The Hill.

As the woman received medical treatment, the crowd of thousands broke out into song.

"That was beautiful," Trump said after resuming his spot behind the podium. “Hopefully she’ll be OK.”

Article

Crowd starts singing at about 7:00

This post has been edited by Gertie Keddle: 06 November 2018 - 09:38 AM

#2 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

I hope that I didn't misread this. That is amazing. If only we all could get along and sing like that and be civil and kind to other Americans.

#3 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:02 AM

Another president would have called for the paralegals.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Mark

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:46 AM

View Postsearcher, on 06 November 2018 - 11:02 AM, said:

Another president would have called for the paralegals.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Mark

They were singing a Christian hymn in public. Paralegals??? Howzabout paratroopers, special hate crimes unit!

#5 User is online   east dallasite 

• I like beer...
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 06 November 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

They were singing a Christian hymn in public. Paralegals??? Howzabout paratroopers, special hate crimes unit!

Really. Bunch of religious bigots!

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

That was indeed beautiful. For all the lies the left spews about Trump and his supporters, see how respectful they are when there's an actual incident? How they cooperate with both the medical personnel and the police & security?

Years ago when I was at a Led Zeppelin concert my date passed out because of the sheer crush of being in the middle of the huge, boisterous crowd. UNLIKE what happened with this crowd of Trump supporters, it took me more than half an hour to finally drag her out of there, fighting and struggling every inch of the way, because nobody else cared. "Passed out woman? Big deal, don't block my view of the stage!"

I had to actually physically punch a few of those @$$holes to get them to move. Notice how this crowd voluntarily cleared a path?

B)

#7 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

For all those liberals on RN that have kids (those that were lucky enough to make it out before you killed them in the womb), can you be honest (for once)...where would you feel more comfortable with your kids: at a Trump rally like the one last night where they sang "Amazing Grace" or at a Antifa rally surrounded by violent thugs?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users