RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump's closing: Vote Republican & continue the jobs boom - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump's closing: Vote Republican & continue the jobs boom Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:40 PM

President Trump's closing argument: Vote Republican and continue the jobs boom
By President Donald Trump
11/05/2018
Fox News

<More Triggering Here>

For many Americans, the Great Recession brought dark days we will never forget and never want to repeat. It wasn't long ago that economists told us sluggish growth and flat wages were here to stay. Pundits talked about a "jobless recovery." And politicians promised hope and change but never delivered. But now, thanks to Republican leadership, the United States has the best economy in the history of our country and hope has finally returned to cities and towns across America.

Since I was elected, we have created 4.5 million new jobs. In the last month alone, we added another 250,000 jobs, and nearly a half-million Americans returned to the workforce. We have added nearly 500,000 manufacturing jobs to our economy jobs that many self-proclaimed experts said would never return. The unemployment rate just fell to the lowest level in nearly 50 years. More Americans are working today than ever before. And wages are now rising at the fastest rate in a decade. Today, if you want a job, you can get a job. If you want a better job, you can get a better job. African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Asian-Americans have the best job prospects in history. The employment outlook for women is the best in more than 65 years. Students graduating from high school and college are entering the workforce with an abundance of opportunities.

These things didn't happen by accident. They happened because Republicans are putting American workers and families first.

To reclaim America's competitive edge, Republicans passed the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history. In addition to saving the average family $2,000 per year, our tax cuts kicked off a growth boom as businesses expanded and hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign profits flooded back into our country. By doubling the child tax credit, providing a $500 tax credit for non-child dependents, and lowering tax rates, Republicans delivered the tax relief that working families need and deserve.

Republicans have waged the largest regulatory reduction campaign in our history eliminating unnecessary regulation after unnecessary regulation that killed jobs and drove businesses overseas. We have unleashed American energy resources. We ended ObamaCare's punitive individual mandate and created new, affordable health-care options with lower premiums for families and businesses. And we are fixing broken trade deals and cracking down on foreign trading abuses that have, for decades, plundered America's wealth.

Democrats adamantly, aggressively and hysterically opposed every one of these policies. The top Democrat in Congress even predicted our tax cuts would lead to "Armageddon." But here we are, two years later, and America has never been more prosperous or more optimistic.

Now America faces a critical choice: whether to build on the extraordinary prosperity that Republican policies have delivered for our nation or whether to allow Democrats to take control and take a giant wrecking ball to your economy and your future.

(snip)

<More Triggering Here>

This post has been edited by MTP Reggie: 06 November 2018 - 02:35 PM

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

Good job, Mr President.

I want to point something out that others might miss here:

If this article had been written by Obama, it would be full of:

"Thanks to MY leadership..."
"I passed the bill..."
"I created jobs..."
"MY policies were..."
"If not for ME..."

And so forth. In this article it's true Trump states at one point: "Since I was elected..." But throughout the remainder it's: "We did this" and "We did that" and "Republicans did this" and "Republicans did that". Refreshing, ain't it?

And frankly, while I appreciate his attempt to spread the credit around, I don't necessarily agree. I think he himself deserves most of the real credit. He's been having to struggle against the RINOs and never-trumpers almost as much as he has struggled against the Democrats. He's been a great president so far, and I fully expect him to continue to be great.

As for the election itself, here's what I tell my friends: "You can't vote for Democrats. Period. Full stop. But that doesn't mean you have to vote for every Republican, every time. I can understand if you just can't bring yourself to vote for Republicans. I don't vote for every Republican every time either. When that's the case, vote for the Libertarian. Or the Constitutionalist. Or the Independent. Or write in 'Mickey Mouse'. Or even just leave it blank. But whatever else you do, YOU JUST PLAIN CAN'T vote for Democrats if you love America."

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 06 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 November 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

Good job, Mr President.

"I passed the bill..."
"I created jobs..."
"MY policies were..."
"If not for ME..."

And so forth. In this article it's true Trump states at one point: "Since I was elected..." But throughout the remainder it's: "We did this" and "We did that" and "Republicans did this" and "Republicans did that". Refreshing, ain't it?

And frankly, while I appreciate his attempt to spread the credit around, I don't necessarily agree. I think he himself deserves most of the real credit. He's been having to struggle against the RINOs and never-trumpers almost as much as he has struggled against the Democrats. He's been a great president so far, and I fully expect him to continue to be great.

As for the election itself, here's what I tell my friends: "You can't vote for Democrats. Period. Full stop. But that doesn't mean you have to vote for every Republican, every time. I can understand if you just can't bring yourself to vote for Republicans. I don't vote for every Republican every time either. When that's the case, vote for the Libertarian. Or the Constitutionalist. Or the Independent. Or write in 'Mickey Mouse'. Or even just leave it blank. But whatever else you do, YOU JUST PLAIN CAN'T vote for Democrats if you love America."

B)

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1530386381/gallery_6133_220_8023.jpg

#4 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 November 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

Good job, Mr President.

"I passed the bill..."
"I created jobs..."
"MY policies were..."
"If not for ME..."

B)

Trumps greatest gift is his lifelong association with the grunts in the ditches, on the machines and swinging the hammers. He understands everyday Americans and he loves them. The first rule of building loyalty is to make sure your guys know you care about them. He has done that. Today I was in the doctor's waiting room and picked up a "Vanity Fair" magazine. Five minutes of glancing through that rag and a great feeling of relief swept over me. Our enemies are fatally self absorbed and incapable of leadership.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 06 November 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1530386381/gallery_6133_220_8023.jpg

That's the "Safe For Work" photoshopped picture. In the real one, 0bama's hands aren't that high.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users