RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Here Come The Crazies! Nancy Pelosi As Speaker, Maxine Waters, - RightNation.US

Here Come The Crazies! Nancy Pelosi As Speaker, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings In Leadership Roles Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:18 AM

Here Come The Crazies! Nancy Pelosi As Speaker, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings In Leadership Roles

The Daily Wire
By Joseph Curl
November 6, 2018

Excerpt:

President Trump just got an early Christmas present.

Fox News and NBC called the House at 9:30 pm. EDT, declaring that Democrats have taken control of the chamber. So yes, Trump's Republican Party has lost control of the U.S. House of Representatives, as predicted, but Democrats could well install Rep. Nancy Pelosi as the new Speaker — and that's a gift that just keeps on giving.

The 78-year-old Democrat from California, who was House Speaker from 2007 until the GOP took control of the chamber in 2011, is poised to resume that powerful position — and she wants it.

"I feel very confident in the support that I have in the House Democratic Caucus, and my focus is on winning this election because so much is at stake," Pelosi told reporters in July. Just this month, she told The Washington Post: “Nobody is indispensable. But I do think that I am best qualified to take us into the future, protect the Affordable Care Act, to do our infrastructure bill and the rest. Stepping down this path, I know the ropes.”

And Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said a few days ago: "I expect Nancy Pelosi will be Speaker, and I believe that she will be Speaker until she decides to leave."

Pelosi is a career politician who has already served 16 terms in the House, but some party leaders wish she'd go away.

Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) said late last year it was time for Pelosi — and other longtime party leaders — to depart and let a new generation lead House Democrats. "Our leadership does a tremendous job, but we do have this real breadth and depth of talent within our caucus and I do think it’s time to pass the torch to a new generation of leaders," Sanchez said.

"Last August, Waters moved unsuccessfully to subpoena Deutsche Bank AG for records concerning 'internal reviews of the personal accounts of the President and his family,' as well as more information about fees levied against the bank concerning lax money-laundering detection policies that could have allowed Russian operatives to funnel cash without a paper trail," Fox News reported.

Waters, a career politician once named one of the most corrupt in Congress, has gone off the deep end since Trump's election. "He claims that’s bringing people together but make no mistake, he is a dangerous, unprincipled, divisive, and shameful racist,” Waters said in February.

Then there's Rep. Adam Schiff, a true Trump hater who is beloved by the mainstream media.

Another California Democrat, Schiff could likely rise to chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, where he is now the ranking member.

*snip*

But back to Pelosi. Throughout the 2018 midterms, Republicans have sought to connect Democratic candidates to Pelosi -- they've run more than 250 anti-Pelosi TV ads in some 75 House districts during the last months of the campaign. That's forced some candidates to repudiate Pelosi.

For Trump, though, losing the House — but getting Pelosi back as a target for 2020 — is a dream come true. And he knows it.

Link

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:23 AM

For Trump, though, losing the House — but getting Pelosi back as a target for 2020 — is a dream come true. And he knows it.

Yup... 'cause she be :nuts:

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:27 AM

Pelosi...Waters...Schiff...

*sigh*

The crazies will be back in charge of the asylum.

<_<

#4 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:57 AM

And Ocasio-Cortez in the house http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 01:49 AM

weaponized politicians with an axe to grind...

what could go wrong?

#6 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:25 AM

http://bloviatingzeppelin.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Maxine-Waters-Wide.jpg

Hey! You're letting the flies in!

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:29 AM

The freak show continues on, wackier than evah!

Reminds me of the Emerson Lake and Palmer song lyrics from "Karn evil 9".

#8 User is offline   TNnative 

• owner of the desk
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:30 AM

High time for term limits!

And I mean that for anyone that has been in there that long, republican or democrat.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:32 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 November 2018 - 01:49 AM, said:

weaponized politicians with an axe to grind...

what could go wrong?

A display of comedic insanity never seen before in history? :lol:

They will be nuttier and more hateful than evah!

And we have more to laugh at here for the next 2 years! :lol:

#10 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:54 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 07 November 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

Hey! You're letting the flies in!

There behind the glass
Is a real Dumbass
Be careful as you pass
Move along, move along...

#11 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:07 AM

View PostSeverian, on 07 November 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

There behind the glass
Is a real Dumbass
Be careful as you pass

Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured, you'll get your money's worth
Weirdest show in Heaven, Hell, on Earth!
You gotta see the show!
You gotta see the show!!!

Don't call me "Gatah!!"

#12 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:11 AM

I am just surprised that many people were tired of winning...

Oh no I guess I am not. When the country is doing so well people get complacent. Reagan often said we are one generation from tyranny. We are likewise always one election from the same.

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:35 AM

View PostSeverian, on 07 November 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

There behind the glass
Is a real Dumbass
Be careful as you pass

:lol: :high5:

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostConfessor, on 07 November 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

I am just surprised that many people were tired of winning...

Oh no I guess I am not. When the country is doing so well people get complacent. Reagan often said we are one generation from tyranny. We are likewise always one election from the same.

Don't forget that congressional elections are all localized and there isn't as much scrutiny by the feds, hence the easier opportunities for election vote counting fraud and believe me it happens more than most people are aware of.

My city has never had a republican mayor in the last 50+ years for a reason, because the dems here in the county are responsible for counting all of the votes (well also the city is infested with democrap union goon types).

In other words, it's much easier for them to cheat and commit vote fraud in localized elections because it's the fox guarding the chicken house.

And yes, many conservatives that I know did sit this election out, but many less of them did this time.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 November 2018 - 09:44 AM

#15 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:39 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

Don't forget that congressional elections are all localized and there isn't as much scrutiny by the feds, hence the easier opportunities for election vote counting fraud and believe me it happens more than most people are aware of.

My city has never had a republican mayor in the last 50+ years for a reason, because the dems here in the county are responsible for counting all of the votes (well also the city is infested with democrap union goon types).

In other words, it's much easier for them to cheat and commit vote fraud in localized elections because it's the fox guarding the chicken house.

And yes, many conservatives that I know did sit this election out, but many less of them did this time.

As Stalin said, it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes.

#16 User is offline   lam 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

View PostTNnative, on 07 November 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

High time for term limits!

And I mean that for anyone that has been in there that long, republican or democrat.

" Politicians are like diapers; they should be changed often, and for the same reason."-Mark Twain

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

Quick - Somebody stuff an apple in that pig's mouth!

B)

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:33 PM

View PostSeverian, on 07 November 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

As Stalin said, it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes.

:yeahthat:

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:36 PM

View Postdonsaliman, on 07 November 2018 - 12:57 AM, said:

And Ocasio-Cortez in the house http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

The newest most stupid/batshidt crazy of them all too. :nuts:

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:17 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

The Dims in California managed to get California to become a 1 party state thanks to the way they worded legislation on the ballots several years back.

Now, instead the candidate who got the most number of votes from his party voters going on to the primary, it's the two candidates with the highest number of votes regardless of party affiliation, so in a Dim thick state like CA, and where there may be no candidates running from an opposing party, the Dims set down deeper roots.

That's why the Dims want CA to remain solid blue. Look at all those lovely electoral votes they get.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users