RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: GOP state legislator who called for 'war' against enemies of C - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GOP state legislator who called for 'war' against enemies of C Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:25 PM

GOP state legislator who called for 'war' against enemies of Christianity wins reelection

By Owen Daugherty - 11/07/18 04:26 PM EST

Republican state Rep. Matt Shea, who published a manifesto calling for “war” against enemies of Christianity, was reelected in Washington state.

Shea, a six-term legislator, won with 58.3 percent of the vote, defeating his Democratic challenger by a comfortable margin, according to local NBC affiliate KHQ 6.

In a manifesto he published and distributed, titled "Biblical Basis for War," Shea calls for the end of same-sex marriage, abortion and the death of all non-Christian males in America if religious law is not followed.

FBI representatives told KHQ 6 that they are reviewing the document.

“The document Mr. Shea wrote is not a Sunday school project or an academic study,” Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich told the Washington Spokesman-Review. “It is a ‘how to’ manual consistent with the ideology and operating philosophy of the Christian Identity/Aryan Nations movement and the Redoubt movement of the 1990s.”

Shea defended the document in a Facebook Live video last month, calling it part of a "sermon" that was taken out of context as a call to violence.

<snip>

Link

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:42 PM

"War against the enemies of Christianity"????

Heck, I was THIS close to asking "Where do *I* enlist"?

Until... until I saw the part about Aryan Nations and Christian Identity. Those A-holes - including Timothy McVeigh types - are "Christian" ONLY in the same sense that those who would fly planes into buildings are "Muslims".

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:12 PM

It's a shame to see somebody who should know better sinking to the level of the left, but I guess it's gonna happen on rare occasions.

:shrug:

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:25 AM

This is what happens when those who claim to be tolerant run roughshod over the rest of the world with their out of control intolerance.

#5 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:49 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 November 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

It's a shame to see somebody who should know better sinking to the level of the left, but I guess it's gonna happen on rare occasions.

:shrug:

You have your leftist nutters out on the coast, Monty. We have our whacko white supremacist/pseudo-christian (little "c" on purpose) in the "Inland Empire."

When I was in HS and for several years after, it was the Church of the Aryan Nations just across the border in Hayden Lake, Idaho.

Racist Nutters

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

View PostJerryL, on 08 November 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

You have your leftist nutters out on the coast, Monty. We have our whacko white supremacist/pseudo-christian (little "c" on purpose) in the "Inland Empire."

When I was in HS and for several years after, it was the Church of the Aryan Nations just across the border in Hayden Lake, Idaho.

Racist Nutters

Yup, I've spent time in Tri-Cities & Spokane, and even had a club run to somewhere in northern Idaho once. I've met skinheads.

They don't like being called "Baldy", heeheeheeheehee...

:giggle:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users