RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: A Mob Showed Up Outside Tucker Carlson’s House - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Mob Showed Up Outside Tucker Carlson’s House And Ordered Him To ‘Leave Town’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:39 AM

A Mob Showed Up Outside Tucker Carlson’s House And Ordered Him To ‘Leave Town’

The Daily Caller
8:36 PM 11/07/2018 | Media
Peter Hasson | Reporter

excerpt:

A left-wing mob showed up outside Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening, posted pictures of his address online and demanded that he flee the city of Washington, D.C.

Carlson, a co-founder of The Daily Caller and host of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” was at the Fox News studio when the angry crowd showed up outside of his house.

At least one of the protesters went all the way up to Carlson’s front door, where they left a sign with his family’s home address written on it and rang his doorbell.

Video the group, “Smash Racism DC,” posted to Twitter shows one of the mob’s ringleaders leading the crowd in chants of “racist scumbag, leave town!” and “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!”

“No borders! No walls! No USA at all!” the protesters chanted in another video posted to Twitter.

The group posted a picture of the sign with the Carlson family’s address on it to Twitter. (RELATED: GOP Office Set On Fire Less Than Two Days After Opening)
“Tucker Carlson, you cannot hide from the people you hurt with your rhetoric, your lies, and your hate,” the group wrote on Twitter, adding the hashtag “#KnockKnockTucker.”

*snip*

LINK

The dems are still embracing fascism. :rolleyes:

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:51 AM

“No borders! No walls! No USA at all!” the protesters chanted in another video posted to Twitter.

In a nutshell, there's the Left's ultimate goal. :censored:

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 08 November 2018 - 06:52 AM

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:04 AM

Three little words: Free Fire Zone.

One of these idiots cracked the front door, he slammed into it several times trying to get in. Shotgun thru the door time.

#4 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

Antifa cowards stop by when they know the man of the house isn't home! It's like virtue signalling but at a hate level.

View Postgrimreefer, on 08 November 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

The dems are still embracing fascism. :rolleyes:

"It's not fascism when WE do it."

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

Leftists.Are.SCUM.

<_<

#6 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:45 PM

Of all the ironies... crap like this is why there is a need for semi auto rifles and high capacity magazines.
Not advocating for anything, just saying. It isn't a leap or paranoia to say that quite easily these mobs could turn violent and start destroying peoples property and even invading homes and businesses putting peoples safety at risk.

Personally speaking...

My response?
12 Gauge with a 20 round belt across my neck and shoulders.
Custom Mosin Nagant that looks like something out of Call of Duty..
An evil AR-15...

I like to have options...

Oki

#7 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

View Postoki, on 08 November 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

Of all the ironies... crap like this is why there is a need for semi auto rifles and high capacity magazines.
Not advocating for anything, just saying. It isn't a leap or paranoia to say that quite easily these mobs could turn violent and start destroying peoples property and even invading homes and businesses putting peoples safety at risk.

Personally speaking...

My response?
12 Gauge with a 20 round belt across my neck and shoulders.
Custom Mosin Nagant that looks like something out of Call of Duty..
An evil AR-15...

I like to have options...

Oki

It looks like this is what they attempted to do -- break into the house. They've already turned violent.

#8 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:58 PM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

One of these idiots cracked the front door, he slammed into it several times trying to get in. Shotgun thru the door time.

Really? Cracked the door? Carlson needs some good security, NOW! And the next time one of them gets that close they need to end up in the emergency room, at the very least.

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:24 PM

View PostAlexis, on 08 November 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

It looks like this is what they attempted to do -- break into the house. They've already turned violent.

They do this only because they get away with it. Notice that this kind of crap never seems to happen to certain people or in certain places?
Knowing that you'll either get the sh$t knocked out of you or your freaken' head blown off is one hell of a deterrent.
And, that's the way it should be. No one should have to endure this kind of crap.

Oki

#10 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:34 PM

Totally not a mob.

#11 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

View Postoki, on 08 November 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

They do this only because they get away with it. Notice that this kind of crap never seems to happen to certain people or in certain places?
Knowing that you'll either get the sh$t knocked out of you or your freaken' head blown off is one hell of a deterrent.
And, that's the way it should be. No one should have to endure this kind of crap.

Oki

:yeahthat:

We had a "resistance" protest in downtown Omaha where people laid down in the street to block traffic in the Old Market district. The police came along and dropped a pepper bomb on the crowd. They got up, scurried like cockroaches, and haven't tried a stunt like that since.

#12 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:07 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 08 November 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

:yeahthat:

We had a "resistance" protest in downtown Omaha where people laid down in the street to block traffic in the Old Market district. The police came along and dropped a pepper bomb on the crowd. They got up, scurried like cockroaches, and haven't tried a stunt like that since.

I think I would be taking ol' Joe Bidens advice in this instance... the one shot as a warning, and it may not be in the air...
Guaranteed I would have a few more at the ready though.

It's amazing how tough can claim to be or act, but, the true test is when bullets are either zipping by or they are staring down the business end of a gun.

I think this famous movie scene best sums it up..
https://www.youtube....h?v=co5xVHsMRV0

Oki

Apparently that was not a Hollywood embellishment either. Maybe the part about Doc holiday but not the part about Earp.

This post has been edited by oki: 08 November 2018 - 03:08 PM

#13 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:12 PM

And what are the DC Police doing about this? Anything?

#14 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:16 PM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

I'm not certain how the law reads on something like this, but it probably varies with states or even cities.

Tennessee is a "castle doctrine" state, but even that may not allow shooting someone through a door. With the way crime is getting worse in Nashville, I may find out as I simply don't have the patience to see if a thug is successful in breaking down my door. If I don't have time to grab the 20-gauge loaded with Super-4, the .45 with hollow points will do just fine.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:25 PM

View PostGrimV, on 08 November 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

Totally not a mob.

It's a caravan! Yeah, that's it; that's the ticket - A caravan!

:whistling:

#16 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:32 PM

View PostCensport, on 08 November 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

I'm not certain how the law reads on something like this, but it probably varies with states or even cities.

Tennessee is a "castle doctrine" state, but even that may not allow shooting someone through a door. With the way crime is getting worse in Nashville, I may find out as I simply don't have the patience to see if a thug is successful in breaking down my door. If I don't have time to grab the 20-gauge loaded with Super-4, the .45 with hollow points will do just fine.

Wisconsin is pretty simple, if someone is in your home or a threat can be proven it's pretty much a slam dunk.
I would have to say an angry mob and someone trying to break your door down is pretty straight forward as well.
Washington D.C.? Yeah you can be in your own home bleeding to death from injuries and it still might not be enough.
Hence the reason why this crap doesn't seem to happen in certain states. The left seems to love Antifa as it is serving their purpose, but mark my words these violent thugs will turn on them as well, it's only a matter of time.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users