RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ‘You’re Going to Know My Name! I’m Richard Ojeda!’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

‘You’re Going to Know My Name! I’m Richard Ojeda!’ WV's own Ocasio-Cortez Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RIPUSA 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:27 PM

‘You’re Going to Know My Name! I’m Richard Ojeda!’

A Democratic populist in a deeply red state loses a race but won’t concede to Trump.

By MICHAEL KRUSE November 07, 2018

WILKINSON, W.Va.—After he lost, the loudest, feistiest, most in-your-face congressional candidate in the country this year didn’t credit his opponent. He blamed Donald Trump.

“To the president of the United States, I did not lose this race because of Carol Miller!” boomed Richard Ojeda, the buzz-cut, tattooed Army paratrooper turned populist Democrat. Technically, it was a concession speech he was delivering at a wedding venue called Special Occasions by Angie here in West Virginia’s isolated, economically depressed, Trump-loving 3rd Congressiona District. But it sounded much more like a counterattack. “Because of you, the people in southern West Virginia will have another voiceless representative that supports legislation that hurts our working-class citizens!”

He wasn’t done. “On several occasions, you came here to speak for Carol Miller! You called me a stone-cold crazy wacko and then you mispronounced the way I say my name! But make no mistake about it! You’re going to know my name! I’m Richard Ojeda! I’m Richard Ojeda! I’m Richard Ojeda, and I’m not done fighting, and neither are we!” he crescendoed, pointing from behind the lectern on the stage out to the now standing, shouting crowd of a couple hundred people. “Neither are we! Sappers clear the way! Airborne all the way!”

My link

#2 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:38 PM

“On several occasions, you came here to speak for Carol Miller! You called me a stone-cold crazy wacko and then you mispronounced the way I say my name! But make no mistake about it! You’re going to know my name! I’m Richard Ojeda! I’m Richard Ojeda! I’m Richard Ojeda, and I’m not done fighting, and neither are we!” he crescendoed

https://media.tenor.com/images/24f162cff595df43c95529e60305259f/tenor.gif

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

#4 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:03 PM

I have enjoyed election night results many times before.......but no election result has ever given me as great a feeling of satisfaction as this azzhole losing.

I was sad that Joe Manchin won, but he is about as good as it gets when you are talking about a democrat.........but I haven't stopped smiling about Ojeda losing.

He was instrumental in organizing the teacher's strike last winter for the sole purpose of launching his congressional campaign. The union was 100% invested in his winning.

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 08 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:13 PM

‘You’re Going to Know My Name! I’m Richard Ojeda!’

Thank goodness he didn't follow that with "Say hello to my little friend"! :sailor:

#6 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

So a democrat credits the President for his Republican opponent's win. Pretty much what the President was saying, thanks for the corroboration, Dick.

#7 User is offline   JesseR72 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

Who? :P

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:59 PM

He mispronounced Spartacus...

Share this topic: