RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Nancy Pelosi: Mueller Doesn’t Have to Indict Trump for Congress to Imp - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nancy Pelosi: Mueller Doesn’t Have to Indict Trump for Congress to Imp Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

Nancy Pelosi: Mueller Doesn’t Have to Indict Trump for Congress to Impeach Him
The Atlantic - Edward-Isaac Dovere - link

Nancy Pelosi really does not want to impeach Donald Trump—and she’s prepared to take all the heat from her party and the new House Democratic majority she’s hoping to lead, unless she sees something wildly different emerge.

But she said she won’t let Bob Mueller define the decision.

“Recognize one point,” Pelosi told me in an interview in the conference room of her minority leader suite in the Capitol late Friday. “What Mueller might not think is indictable could be impeachable.”

Pelosi said people should pray for the country as long as Trump is in charge. She’s not sure of his mental condition. She thinks he’s degraded the Constitution and American values. She says the intelligence assessments are indisputable that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. She thinks the firing of Jeff Sessions and appointment of Matt Whitaker as acting attorney general in a clear move against the Mueller probe “is perilously close to a Constitutional crisis.”
*snip*

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:08 AM

ROFFLMFAO

Again - Any Democrat complaining about "degrad[ing] the Constitution and American values" is the freaking pinnacle of irony & hypocrisy. That's what Democrats do every day. It's their stock in trade. It's the reason for their very existence.

And sorry Nancy, but anybody who openly supports the wholesale murder of babies (like you do), talking about "pray[ing]" is equally disgusting. Please show me in the Bible where God OKs infanticide, and perhaps you'll have some sort of standing to call yourself a "Christian".

<_<

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:08 AM

:rolleyes:

Pelosi said people should pray for the country as long as Trump is in charge.

Agreed, and if I were a religious person I would definitely pray every day for more American success at the hands of Trump.

She’s not sure of his mental condition.

:blink: Seriously? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nuts:

She thinks he’s degraded the Constitution and American values.

You're confusing Trump with Bobo... and you're confusing American values with Frisco values.

She says the intelligence assessments are indisputable that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

It is indisputable. They were key players in fabricating the Steele dossier.

#4 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:28 AM

I guess she's never heard of Samuel Chase.......

#5 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:40 AM

I guess she heard Mueller doesn't have anything.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users