RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Murderer Deported To Mexico Last Month Recaptured In Texas - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Murderer Deported To Mexico Last Month Recaptured In Texas Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

Murderer Deported To Mexico Last Month Recaptured In Texas

Breitbart
By Bob Price
11 Nov 2018

Excerpt:

Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended a previously deported murderer who illegally re-entered the U.S. about one month following his deportation.

Agents assigned to the Laredo Sector conducted an extensive search for a suspected illegal alien who absconded from arrest on November 10. Early Sunday morning, agents found the suspect near the Interstate 35 mile marker 31 location and took him into custody. Information obtained by Breitbart News from Laredo Sector Border Patrol officials revealed that the agents determined the suspect to be a Mexican national with no legal basis to be in the U.S.

The agents transported the migrant to the station for processing and a biometric background investigation. A check of the Mexican man’s records in the U.S. revealed a June 2009 conviction in Austin, Texas, for murder.

A court in Travis County convicted the man on the murder charge and sentenced him to 11 years in a Texas prison. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers deported the man back to his home country of Mexico on October 5, 2018. Five days later, Border Patrol agents found him back in Texas.

“This arrest serves to remind us of the unknown factors our agents face on a daily basis. Some illegal aliens are dangerous criminals,” Laredo Sector Chief Patrol Agent Felix Chavez said in a written statement obtained by Breitbart News.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:24 AM

But we don't need ICE and border patrol...

If one of Pelosi's family, Schumer's, Harris', Feinstein's, Ovomit's or even Oprah's family were killed by someone here illegally, the hue and cry would be cataclysmic.

But, as long as someone else's loved one pays the price for their policies, well, no harm, no foul.

F*cktards make me sick.

#3 User is offline   moocow 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:19 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 November 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

If one of Pelosi's family, Schumer's, Harris', Feinstein's, Ovomit's or even Oprah's family were killed by someone here illegally, the hue and cry would be cataclysmic.

But, as long as someone else's loved one pays the price for their policies, well, no harm, no foul.

F*cktards make me sick.

It's a small price to pay for doing the right thing! :sarcasm:

#4 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:17 AM

View Postmoocow, on 12 November 2018 - 03:19 AM, said:

It's a small price to pay for doing the right thing! :sarcasm:

Whatever happened to that waiter kid who said that? Haven’t seen him around in a while.

This post has been edited by erp: 12 November 2018 - 06:17 AM

#5 User is offline   timster 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:37 AM

Re: Murderer Deported To Mexico Last Month Recaptured In Texas.

1. My questions are: When law enforcement find him in Oct. in Texas was he arrested then or not? Did he escape from local or federal law enforcement custody? How was he able to escape on Nov. 10th?

2. In regard's to Ticked@TinselTown's statement: But we don't need ICE and border patrol... If one of Pelosi's family, Schumer's, Harris', Feinstein's, Ovomit's or even Oprah's family were killed by someone here illegally, the hue and cry would be cataclysmic. But, as long as someone else's loved one pays the price for their policies, well, no harm, no foul.

One of my co-worker's son was killed about 15 or more years ago by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk. The guy was caught and served his time and was deported. Her son was going to get married, was in the process of buying a house and was going to open up another martial arts studio.

None of that happened.

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:02 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 November 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

F*cktards make me sick.

:exactly:

#7 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

A short rope combined with a high branch would prevent this from ever happening again. After all it IS Texas.

#8 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

I'm trying to get certain bleeding heart family members to see this side of illegal immigration - they're not all just folks looking for a better life. Many are ne'er-do-wells their own country is glad to foist up on. Thing is, Ticked is right. It's going to take someone close getting hurt or killed by an illegal immigrant for them to even begin to understand. And that will be heartbreaking. It is not what I want for anyone. I'm pretty much spinning my wheels...

#9 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:21 PM

View PostASE, on 12 November 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

A short rope combined with a high branch would prevent this from ever happening again. After all it IS Texas.

Swimming with log chain handcuffs in Buffalo Bayou is popular sport.

#10 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:46 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 November 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

Swimming with log chain handcuffs in Buffalo Bayou is popular sport.

Sounds like a sport for someone that is 'deeply' into it.

#11 User is online   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:53 AM

I have to ask, why was someone convicted of murder only given 11 years?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users