RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rocket attacks in southern Israel - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rocket attacks in southern Israel Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:18 PM

Today at 16:30 Israel time (7 hours ahead of NY time) and is now 22:00 Israel time, we started to get hit with rockets from Gaza, over 250 rockets fell in Southern Israel and about 15 that laned in the Kibbutz.

Our dog is in his security room (The shower) and we are close to our security room (the real one (^_^) ) and if need be will spend the night there if needed and I will bring the dog with us.

I have fibromyalgia (FB for short), think about when you have the flu and you hurt all over and add more pain than that feeling you feel like with the flu, except the flu will go away, Fibromyalgia does not go away and the feeling last for a long time, not just a week or two (look it up in google if you do not know what this is) and all the pills I have taken and all that has never worked good for me, until a month ago I started taking medical cannabis, called CBD for short, without the part that makes you high and after a month, my pain level has gone from a 10+ pain level to a 2 pain level, almost 80% and it is a good feeling.

Now there is a condition that is called a flare-up, that is when you are feeling better than usual and then the FM hits you hard, that is called a flare-up.

I first got FM about 15 years ago, in the same situation like today and every time before this even if I did not feel good and am in pain anyway, I get a flare up that makes it worse and every time I felt good I was hit with a flare-up when this happened, today is the first time since I started taking CBD and I hope that my flare-up will not happen or if it does, it will be better than before.

Will let you all know by morning my time, as that is when the flare-up happens to me, is the next day, when I wake up.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Every time before I was too much in pain to help my wife go through this and it is not pleasant for me and nothing I can do about it, because when I am in pain like this, I am not a nice man, a DR. Jeckal and Mr. Hide, so hope the CBD works.

Just got a notice that 300 rockets have fallen and we got a notice from the Kibbutz security to stay close tonight to the safe-room.

#2 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:23 PM

View Postdonsaliman, on 12 November 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

Today at 16:30 Israel time (7 hours ahead of NY time) and is now 22:00 Israel time, we started to get hit with rockets from Gaza, over 250 rockets fell in Southern Israel and about 15 that laned in the Kibbutz.

Our dog is in his security room (The shower) and we are close to our security room (the real one (^_^) ) and if need be will spend the night there if needed and I will bring the dog with us.

I have fibromyalgia (FB for short), think about when you have the flu and you hurt all over and add more pain than that feeling you feel like with the flu, except the flu will go away, Fibromyalgia does not go away and the feeling last for a long time, not just a week or two (look it up in google if you do not know what this is) and all the pills I have taken and all that has never worked good for me, until a month ago I started taking medical cannabis, called CBD for short, without the part that makes you high and after a month, my pain level has gone from a 10+ pain level to a 2 pain level, almost 80% and it is a good feeling.

Now there is a condition that is called a flare-up, that is when you are feeling better than usual and then the FM hits you hard, that is called a flare-up.

I first got FM about 15 years ago, in the same situation like today and every time before this even if I did not feel good and am in pain anyway, I get a flare up that makes it worse and every time I felt good I was hit with a flare-up when this happened, today is the first time since I started taking CBD and I hope that my flare-up will not happen or if it does, it will be better than before.

Will let you all know by morning my time, as that is when the flare-up happens to me, is the next day, when I wake up.

Every time before I was too much in pain to help my wife go through this and it is not pleasant for me and nothing I can do about it, because when I am in pain like this, I am not a nice man, a DR. Jeckal and Mr. Hide, so hope the CBD works.

Just got a notice that 300 rockets have fallen and we got a notice from the Kibbutz security to stay close tonight to the safe-room.

All the best to you and your family and the dog, D. My earnest wishes and prayers that you and your's see tomorrow, safely.

#3 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:28 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 12 November 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

All the best to you and your family and the dog, D. My earnest wishes and prayers that you and your's see tomorrow, safely.

:yeahthat:

You're in our prayers, my friend.

Stay safe.

Semper Fi!

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:40 PM

Prayers from me too, Don. Stay safe, and most of all take good care of your family.

:pray:

#5 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:52 PM

Add me to that list. We be prayin' for ya' ALL MEMBERS of your family, friends and everyone else you care about.

Also, something that may help with the pain is Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I know it's done wonders for my stomach and joints.

Oki

#6 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

Yikes! The news is reporting this as an "escalation". The Israeli " Iron Dome" Missile Defense System has successfully taken out most of the Kassam (Sp?) projectile/missiles/something bad and mortars saying they've also missed a few, too.
Apparently within the last few days or so, some IDF soldiers were busted at a checkpoint trying to cross back into Israel, a Hamas officer was called in, a fire fight broke out killing 7 Palestinians and 1 Israeli. Gaza Strip began lobbing heat rounds over the fence after the Palestinian funerals held earlier today. IDF personnel were on some sort of benign mission but not by Gaza issued invitation. Stay low, D!

#7 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:09 PM

My prayers are with all of you, Don.

#8 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

I'm praying for you Mr. Don. I'm a bit familiar with FB. Several of my NF friends have it as well. NF is bad enough by itself. You're right, a 2 pain level is a good day.

Mark

#9 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:41 PM

Salaam, my friend, Stay safe.

FM is a bastard, if I may say that. I can sympathize: A close in-law has Myesthenia Gravis, not muscle pain but muscle weakness. Similar.

#10 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

View Postoki, on 12 November 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Add me to that list. We be prayin' for ya' ALL MEMBERS of your family, friends and everyone else you care about.

Also, something that may help with the pain is Organic . I know it's done wonders for my stomach and joints.

Oki

I've tried the Apple Cider Vinegar thing. Or, ACV tonic as it's called. For a 'Morning' drink, ranks up there with "kombucha" which is a "thang" around here if you're willing to pay 4 bucks a bottle.

In the evening? Gin-and-Tonic seems to work.

#11 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:47 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 November 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

Prayers from me too, Don. Stay safe, and most of all take good care of your family.

:yeahthat: :pray: :pray: :pray: May G_d keep you and your family in His hand...

Kestrel...

#12 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

So far the rockets continue at a slower rate but still, they are falling, but I woke up this morning and my FB flare-up has not happened and hope in the next few days it does not. (^_^)

Other times the flare-up came the next morning

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:58 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 November 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

I've tried the Apple Cider Vinegar thing. Or, ACV tonic as it's called. For a 'Morning' drink, ranks up there with "kombucha" which is a "thang" around here if you're willing to pay 4 bucks a bottle.

In the evening? Gin-and-Tonic seems to work.

What ever works, but, one mistake a lot of people make is they just take Apple Cider Vinegar. Gotta' be organic. It ain't pleasant tasting, but after a while it becomes at least somewhat tolerable in a glass of water, or perhaps maybe a shot of Vodka. But, as nasty as it may be it's a whole lot better than Acid Re flux, Gerd or a Esophagus Ulcer. In short, I started using it about 2 years ago. Had Stomach surgery to deal with a hiatal hernia, it came back, had God awful heartburn and re flux AGAIN. Two prescription stomach pills a day wasn't doing it, and I was facing a second surgery attempt.

Remembered reading something about it, looked it up and stopped the stomach pills cold Turkey within a day or two and haven't looked back one damn bit. Not only is my stomach much better I also noticed my knees have improved incredibly, as well as my elbows no longer pop and crack like they did.
What really pi$$es me off is that despite numerous people saying the exact same thing the American medical association is still writing prescriptions first and foremost despite the dangers and side effects vs telling people to try O.A.C.V. first. Then again, those meds are worth Billions a year.

Granted O.A.C.V. won't help everyone, and in some cases it isn't a good idea. But for most it really does the trick, does it naturally, and a hell of a lot cheaper. O.A.C.V. .... Organic Apple Cider Vinnegar

Oki

#14 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:59 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 13 November 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

So far the rockets continue at a slower rate but still, they are falling, but I woke up this morning and my FB flare-up has not happened and hope in the next few days it does not. (^_^)

To you and all those you care about, stay safe.

Oki

#15 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

I have no doubt that these warriors of allah have protected their launch site by surrounding it with women and children.

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:21 PM

I don't know why Israel puts up with that crap. If it was up to me, Gaza would have been leveled, rebuilt, and populated with Israelis by now.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for checking in, Don. Please continue to do so, perhaps at least once every day while this barrage continues, so we can be assured you & your family are still OK.

B)

#18 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:32 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 13 November 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

I don't know why Israel puts up with that crap. If it was up to me, Gaza would have been leveled, rebuilt, and populated with Israelis by now.

Sand to glass campaign. Puts a stop to annoying neighbors every time.

#19 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

We're praying for you, and stay safe.

#20 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:01 AM

I've always thought it's a shame Israel doesn't have any heavy bombers like the B52. Hard to truly put the fear of god into the heathens across the border without laying some long sticks on them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users