RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Provisional Ballot Boxes Left Inside AVIS Rental Car At Fort Lauderdal - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Provisional Ballot Boxes Left Inside AVIS Rental Car At Fort Lauderdal Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:30 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Provisional Ballot Boxes Left Inside AVIS Rental Car At Fort Lauderdale Airport
Laura Loomer
11/11/2018

<More Surprise Here>

In an explosive new development in the Florida election process, a provisional ballot box from the Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office was discovered in the back of a rental car by an Avis employee at the Fort Lauderdale Airport on Sunday night.

I received a tip around 6 pm from a political insider that an Avis employee contacted the police at the Fort Lauderdale airport, on Sunday evening, alerting them to the provisional ballot box. However, the airport police reportedly didn't want to touch the SOE ballot boxes, prompting the AVIS employee to contact Richard Denapoli, the Broward County GOP state committeeman, who quickly made his way over to the airport to meet the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FLDE) where he began filming and taking pictures as officers were claiming there was a "bomb threat" at the airport and began filming and taking pictures as officers were claiming there was a "bomb threat" at the airport.

Pictures taken at the scene show two boxes. One box is red, and the other is grey. The grey box is labeled "PROVISIONAL BALLOT BOX" with a sign that says "Broward County Supervisor of Elections", a purple tag that says "ERT region 13", and a backwards yellow tag with a seven digit numerical and five letter code.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/947557_bc0230957d4e4ebb93589a18edbdf008~mv2.jpg

According to the Avis employee, the rental car was last driven by Noah Holliman, whose has an @broward.org email address connected to his Florida voter registration profile.

Nearly 20 minutes after receiving the tip, a heavy police presence blocked off traffic and surrounded entrances of the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, located at the epicenter of elections fraud: Broward County.

Broward County Sheriff's Office later tweeted:

"Our deputies and bomb squad are responding to a suspicious package outside Ft. Lauderdale Airport Terminal 4."

However, this reporter knew ahead of this tweet that a provisional ballot box was discovered in an AVIS rental car that was dropped off at the airport and subsequently I made my way over to the airport, only to be blocked by a police officer who is on video telling me the airport might be shut down for n hour or two.

However, officers failed to mention that the Broward County police response was initially for the AVIS employee who discovered the boxes and immediately reported the issue. It is unknown as to whether the Avis employee was fearful that the boxes had been tampered with considering the widespread elections fraud allegations and concern among the public here in Florida and America-at large.

Upon confirming with DeNapoli that the boxes were indeed labeled provisional ballots, I immediately informed the public that Broward County Sheriff's Officers were on the scene filling out a police report and documenting the ballots, whereas local and national media were totally silent on the discovery of the ballot box in an apparent media blackout.

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

I bet I know how many Republican votes are in that box.

#3 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 12 November 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

I bet I know how many Republican votes are in that box.

And I'll bet I can count that on almost one finger.

But.. They'll make it sporting. probably "two".

#4 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:00 PM

Happened in New Mexico too

MORE DEMOCRAT TRICKS: GOP Candidate Wins NM Seat in Congress Ė Then Magic Stash of 8,000 Ballots Turns Up (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatew...in-a-warehouse/

The Magical Ballot Fairy strikes again!

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:31 PM

This isn't the first one is it?
Oh and all provisional, they may be actual votes from Republican's too.

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:33 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 November 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

And I'll bet I can count that on almost one finger.

But.. They'll make it sporting. probably "two".

Two fingers as thumb and forefinger making a circle, you mean?

#7 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:34 PM

THIS SHIDT HAS GOT TO STOP NOW!

It is obvious exactly what is going on in these elections so someone needs to put a stop to it, and that means law enforcement.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:35 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 November 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

It is obvious exactly what is going on in these elections so someone needs to put a stop to it, and that means law enforcement.

But thatís the thing. Broward Sheriff wonít do nuttin.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:47 PM

All of the Broward and Palm Beach county board of election offices and their employee's homes should have already been SWAT teamed/raided/locked down and all evidence seized and all of their asses arrested.

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:49 PM

View Postzurg, on 12 November 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

But thatís the thing. Broward Sheriff wonít do nuttin.

Nope!

Those cowardly pussies wouldn't even go into an active school shooting.

They all stayed outside like the crooked cowardly bitches that they are.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

And people still fall for this dog-eared BS?

Democrats are Lucy van Pelt holding the football (i.e. "finding" ballots in closets & car trunks & so forth), and millions of Americans who should know better are Charlie Brown, hoping this time Lucy's being honest.

Freaking morons. The Dems are cheating. They always cheat. And they keep cheating because you morons keep letting them get away with it.

Quit running up to the football, Charlie Brown. The Dems are cheating, like they always do.

<_<

#12 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:55 PM

Bull F'ing Sh!t. That we haven't "protested" or "contested" the results of this farce is indictment of our system.

#13 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

If there is no law enforcement, soon there will be no law obedience. At that point, the cops will be seen not as officers of the law, but instead as the enforcers of the gang of 'D'. That genie will not be put back in the bottle.

#14 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:45 AM

View PostASE, on 12 November 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:

If there is no law enforcement, soon there will be no law obedience. At that point, the cops will be seen not as officers of the law, but instead as the enforcers of the gang of 'D'. That genie will not be put back in the bottle.

We're already there; Broward County already IS one of the higher-crime parts of the state.

Bestplaces.net ranks Broward County as 51.1 on their violent crime index; the USA as a whole is 41.4 and Palm Beach County to the north is 45.1 (higher is worse).

Plus...

Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (2017): Crime rates for first half of 2017 down statewide but up in Broward, data shows. And that was even BEFORE this year's Stoneman-Douglas High School shooting, where the armed Deputy Sheriff stayed outside rather than go in and take out the perp.

#15 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:33 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 November 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:

We're already there; Broward County already IS one of the higher-crime parts of the state.

Bestplaces.net ranks Broward County as 51.1 on their violent crime index; the USA as a whole is 41.4 and Palm Beach County to the north is 45.1 (higher is worse).

Plus...

Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (2017): Crime rates for first half of 2017 down statewide but up in Broward, data shows. And that was even BEFORE this year's Stoneman-Douglas High School shooting, where the armed Deputy Sheriff stayed outside rather than go in and take out the perp.

Something tells me a lot of people who live there, especially among the well to do and elite think they are just soooo much smarter and better then the unwashed masses or middle America types.

Oki

#16 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:11 PM

View PostRock N, on 12 November 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Nope!

Those cowardly pussies wouldn't even go into an active school shooting.

They all stayed outside like the crooked cowardly bitches that they are.

Coward County.

#17 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 13 November 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

Coward County.

Reminds me of a Kenny Rogers song.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users