RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why Suburban Women Cost the Republicans the House - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Suburban Women Cost the Republicans the House Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:00 PM

Why Suburban Women Cost the Republicans the House

American Thinker
By Steve Marks
November 10, 2018

excerpt:

Did suburban women cost the Republicans the House of Representatives?

Most suburban women can be easily persuaded to vote for Democrats because they do not think seriously. Serious thinking in the political sense is concerned with where we are going as a nation, our moral values, our long-term prosperity, our security, our freedom and its inherent responsibilities. G.K. Chesterton said, ďThinking means connecting things, and stops if they cannot be connectedĒ (Orthodoxy, 1908).

Donít get me wrong Ė there are many intelligent, serious conservative women in Fairfax County (not to mention the nation as a whole), but they are sadly in the minority. From my limited and unscientific perspective, the reason most suburban women voted for Democrats can be divided into three categories:

• They donít have to think seriously.
  • They have never been taught to think seriously.
  • They really donít want to think seriously.

They Donít Have to Think Seriously

Suburban women in modern America can live wonderfully pleasant lives without ever having to face the hard choices and difficult circumstances of past generations. Many live very comfortably with two big paychecks entering the household bank account every month. They and their husbands probably have jobs that are not subject to being shipped overseas, and get raises that mostly keep up with inflation. They have benefitted from, and thoroughly enjoyed, the ďEverything BubbleĒ created by trillions of new dollars sloshing around in the system. Those excess dollars are courtesy of the Federal Reserve money-creation scam and Congressional deficit spending that steals from the future. Housing prices are up, the stock market is up, interest rates are still low, and they may now be able to buy that beach house they always wanted. Anything can be bought by jumping in the car and pulling out the VISA card, so there is no need to worry about tomorrow. They live in safe neighborhoods where crime is never a consideration. They probably have never fired a gun, donít have one in the house, and think guns are for policemen and Neanderthals. They donít hunt or fish, and think those who do are poorly educated bumpkins. Good medical care is assured through employer-provided insurance, but those unfortunate souls who donít have health insurance should be given care for free -- it is a right, you see.

*SNIP*

LINK

:o

#2 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:16 AM

While this article may offend some people, I'm thinking the author is correct. I know a few of women that are exactly like this. Not because they really want to be. They are very busy with families and most have jobs outside the home. Being involved in something without having to think too much about it is attractive to them. It's also dangerous for the rest of us.

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:16 AM

The first paragraph is gospel. And my conservative female friends and family members will back me.

The most useless activity one can perform on a computer is argue with ditzy women driven by feelz rather than logic. One is better of attempting to explain String Theory to my cat

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users