RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Perfect – Trump Tells Macron: “They Were Starting To Learn German - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Perfect – Trump Tells Macron: “They Were Starting To Learn German In Paris Before The U.S. Came Along”… Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:23 AM

Perfect – Trump Tells Macron: “They Were Starting To Learn German In Paris Before The U.S. Came Along”…

Conservative Treehouse
by sundance
Posted on November 13, 2018

Excerpt:

This is what I call representing the red-blooded patriotic American. Plain-speak, direct truth; what every middle-American would say to in the same or similar circumstance. And ironically, this is also (almost verbatim) one of the reasons Donald Trump earned my support in 2015:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1920/45149147004_2240705a99_z.jpg

Our inherent American DNA strain is liberty and freedom. Within that core we achieve, drive, and transfer our united national essence into everything we do. Even the wealth and economics of our nation are dependent on this cornerstone; it drives our entrepreneurial existence. We know how to do things, create things, and think completely outside the box on new and innovative ideas for things.

Yes, we are exceptional like that.

Reminder:

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every global PhD business intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent 6 months studying FP&L and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FP&L “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: “WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY”….

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take 5 years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaiti’s and Saudi’s called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in 6 to 10 months.

We are a nation that knows how to get <censored> done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved everyone of them….

That’s our America.

• When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, began opening fire on a train in France – the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little Islamic nut with a death wish.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1928/30934439377_6ef9272ee6_z.jpg

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us. That’s just how we roll.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is offline   LollyMpl 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 14 November 2018 - 04:01 AM

This makes me smile! Bigly.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 04:06 AM

Well, you know what to expect from the French...

They made tongue kissing their own asses into art house fodder...

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:22 AM

While I appreciate France's immense help with the Revolutionary War, well... let's just say that times have changed.

#5 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:05 AM

Yesterday I was talking with a co worker when I told him Trump is a lot like a doctor with a horrible bed side manner but be damned if he doesn't have a reputation for getting the job done. I explained... crass.. often rude... and never sugar coating it do not expect to be flattered or placated.
IE a fat person goes in because there leg hurts. Instead of getting pills, a brace and physical therapy they are told your leg hurts because your a fat ass who sits around all day eating instead of exercising and eating right. Here is a diet and exercise plan.

Is the Doc correct? Absolutely, should they have said that or said it that way? Well..... not the nicest way of saying things... but... SOMETIMES WE NEED TO GET SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH THE TRUTH. And yeah, there is a lot of truth with this. Thank God though for the French resistance, IT WAS THEIR EFFORTS who helped liberate France and the rest of Europe.

Oki

#6 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 14 November 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

While I appreciate France's immense help with the Revolutionary War, well... let's just say that times have changed.

"LaFayette, our debt has been paid!"

#7 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

Not only Macron but also Chancellor Merkel has proposed a European Army. I wonder, what strategic threats does Europe face? According to Reuters, "Supporters of a European defense union say the EU has struggled in military and humanitarian missions in the Balkans, Libya and Africa, and that it was caught off guard by Russia’s annexation of Crimea. "

So, the purpose of this army would be to fight in the Balkans, Libya and Africa? Would it be to defend, say, Poland from Russia? Macron said the EU needed an army to defend itself from Russia, China and the United States. Just how likely are China and the USA to attack the EU? And, in view of the Brexit from the EU, wouldn't the Euro Army work about as effectively as the euro currency?
When a Wehrmacht officer manning the Atlantic Wall against the expected Allied invasion was told his meager force would be augmented by Russian turncoats, he asked, "If we expect the Russians to fight the Americans to keep the British from taking France away from Germany, aren't we expecting rather a lot?" Neither NATO or the little European armies extant were willing to fight Russia to keep the latter from annexing Crimea from Ukraine and they wouldn't do any more if Russia decided to annex Estonia again. The European Army isn't going to try to keep China from annexing Taiwan nor are they even going to be able.

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

France gave us the Statue of Liberty because they had no use for it.

#9 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:39 AM

View PostMartin, on 14 November 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Not only Macron but also Chancellor Merkel has proposed a European Army. I wonder, what strategic threats does Europe face? According to Reuters, "Supporters of a European defense union say the EU has struggled in military and humanitarian missions in the Balkans, Libya and Africa, and that it was caught off guard by Russia’s annexation of Crimea. "

So, the purpose of this army would be to fight in the Balkans, Libya and Africa? Would it be to defend, say, Poland from Russia? Macron said the EU needed an army to defend itself from Russia, China and the United States. Just how likely are China and the USA to attack the EU? And, in view of the Brexit from the EU, wouldn't the Euro Army work about as effectively as the euro currency?
When a Wehrmacht officer manning the Atlantic Wall against the expected Allied invasion was told his meager force would be augmented by Russian turncoats, he asked, "If we expect the Russians to fight the Americans to keep the British from taking France away from Germany, aren't we expecting rather a lot?" Neither NATO or the little European armies extant were willing to fight Russia to keep the latter from annexing Crimea from Ukraine and they wouldn't do any more if Russia decided to annex Estonia again. The European Army isn't going to try to keep China from annexing Taiwan nor are they even going to be able.

Better question is what would China even want with Europe to begin with? Other than maybe prestige and settle old scores with Britain(which China was just as bad or worse to their own people then Britain ever would have even thought of being) I can see 0 reason why they would want Europe anyways.
Oil? Precious metals? Could be wrong, but I just don't see it.

Oki

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostLiz, on 14 November 2018 - 03:23 AM, said:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1920/45149147004_2240705a99_z.jpg

Macron started this when he insulted Americans by suggesting that we are a threat. Then he insulted Trump personally when he said "Nationalism is the opposite of patriotism".

Trump ALWAYS hits back! :flag:

#11 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

View Postoki, on 14 November 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

Better question is what would China even want with Europe to begin with? Other than maybe prestige and settle old scores with Britain(which China was just as bad or worse to their own people then Britain ever would have even thought of being) I can see 0 reason why they would want Europe anyways.Oil? Precious metals? Could be wrong, but I just don't see it. Oki

I don't see it, either. China needs natural resources and also strategic locations to secure or defend them, but how likely is she to find either one in Europe?

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:27 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 14 November 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

Macron started this when he insulted Americans by suggesting that we are a threat. Then he insulted Trump personally when he said "Nationalism is the opposite of patriotism".

Trump ALWAYS hits back! :flag:

Then Macron turns around and says he wants a "true European army". Yeah, no imperialist designs in that statement.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:32 AM

They can't even pony up enough for their NATO commitments, let alone come up with enough cash for their own EU army.

#14 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

View PostMartin, on 14 November 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

I don't see it, either. China needs natural resources and also strategic locations to secure or defend them, but how likely is she to find either one in Europe?

That and I don't think they are huge fans of wine or cheese either. Besides that the Chinese have had very good luck with cyber hacking, and planting malicious code in key pieces of equipment anyways. Take control of power grids, financial institutions and you can do a crap load of damage to it without dropping a single bomb. Plus, given the amount of Gov run and Gov controlled stuff there is in many European nations it makes it even easier as it's more centralized.

Oki

#15 User is offline   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

View PostSeverian, on 14 November 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

They can't even pony up enough for their NATO commitments, let alone come up with enough cash for their own EU army.

Yep. They can almost kind of afford their big welfare states because they've shifted a large portion of their defense to the US.

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:08 PM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 14 November 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Yep. They can almost kind of afford their big welfare states because they've shifted a large portion of their defense to the US.

That's precisely why they can afford their pathetic universal healthcare.

https://i.postimg.cc/8z3BSMHW/defense-spending.png

(source)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users