RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Interior Secretary Zinke Accuses Democratic Congressman Of Being - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Interior Secretary Zinke Accuses Democratic Congressman Of Being A 'Hostile' Drunk Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:26 PM

Interior Secretary Zinke Accuses Democratic Congressman Of Being A 'Hostile' Drunk

Fortune
By Laura Stampler
November 30, 2018

Excerpt:

Rebutting an op-ed calling for his resignation due to a slew of “ethical and managerial failings” and “well-documented scandals,” Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke hit back on social media by accusing the Democratic Congressman who wrote the article of being drunk and guilty of using tax dollars to cover up intoxicated misconduct.

“It’s hard for him to think straight from the bottom of the bottle,” Zinke tweeted about Arizona Rep. Raúl Grijalva, who is also the leading Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee. The tweet concluded with the suggestion that Grijalva should resign “and pay back the taxpayer for the hush money and the tens of thousands of dollars he forced my department to spend investigating unfounded allegations.”

Since his appointment last year, Zinke has been investigted for using tax payers money to take private planes (the Washington Post writes he took a $12,375 four-hour flight that would have cost $300 on a commercial airline) and for reassigning minority employees. In fact, Zinke told his employees last March that he didn’t focus on diversity because he doesn’t “think that’s important anymore.”

My thoughts on Rep. Grijalva’s opinion piece. #TuneInnForMore

pic.twitter.com/VMGxdtHwvU

— Secretary Ryan Zinke (@SecretaryZinke) November 30, 2018

Zinke’s hashtag #TuneInnForMore isn’t a typo, but rather a reference to a D.C. bar frequented by Grijalva and other Democratic leadership.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

View PostLiz, on 30 November 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Since his appointment last year, Zinke has been investigted for using tax payers money to take private planes (the Washington Post writes he took a $12,375 four-hour flight that would have cost $300 on a commercial airline) and for reassigning minority employees. In fact, Zinke told his employees last March that he didn’t focus on diversity because he doesn’t “think that’s important anymore.”

I want HIS job, far easier than what I currently do.

I "fix" things. At the "enterprise" level. You got a billion-dollar plant that is losing millions for every hour that it's down? Yeah, I can help with that. I have a rate sheet that would put many in cardiac-arrest level.

PERSONAL BEST
, late '90s. Customer in Billings MT had a "Plant down". I'm in Orlando FL. They chartered a jet to get me here. I arrive, I replace a blown fuse. A frickin 50c fuse.

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:15 AM

Isn't that the swamp calling the kettle black...

#4 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:51 PM

View PostLadybird, on 01 December 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Isn't that the swamp calling the kettle black...

Isn’t that the poster using the possibility of a singular anecdote to equate to a terabyte of proven abuses?

Why, yes it is.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users