RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:22 PM

Census confirms: 63 percent of 'non-citizens' on welfare, 4.6 million households

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com
by Paul Bedard
December 03, 2018

Article:

A majority of "non-citizens," including those with legal green card rights, are tapping into welfare programs set up to help poor and ailing Americans, a Census Bureau finding that bolsters President Trump's concern about immigrants costing the nation.

In a new analysis of the latest numbers, from 2014, 63 percent of non-citizens are using a welfare program, and it grows to 70 percent for those here 10 years or more, confirming another concern that once immigrants tap into welfare, they don't get off it.

The Center for Immigration Studiessaid in its report that the numbers give support for Trump's plan to cut non-citizens off welfare from the "public charge" if they want a green card that allows them to legally work in the United States. "The Trump administration has proposed new 'public charge' rules making it harder for prospective immigrants to qualify for lawful permanent residence -- green cards -- if they use or are likely to use U.S. welfare programs," said CIS.

"Concern over immigrant welfare use is justified, as households headed by non-citizens use means-tested welfare at high rates. Non-citizens in the data include illegal immigrants, long-term temporary visitors like guest workers, and permanent residents who have not naturalized. While barriers to welfare use exist for these groups, it has not prevented them from making extensive use of the welfare system, often receiving benefits on behalf of U.S.-born children," added the Washington-based immigration think tank.

The numbers are huge. The report said that there are 4,684,784 million non-citizen households receiving welfare.

And nearly all, 4,370,385, have at least one worker in the house..

Full Story

#2 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:27 PM

In the country for a decade and not only are they not deported, but they are eating at the trough. And the left wants millions more of them.

Absolute insanity.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:12 AM

But, but, but... That's RACIST!!

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:05 AM

But, but... they're here to do the jobs that nobody else will!

#5 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:35 AM

I work in the Philadelphia School System. It feels like the whole 3rd world is pouring into this area. I see tons of Muslims from the Middle East, Asians, and Hispanics. I go through all the child's files. There is a financial page and everyone of them are on WIC, free medical assistance, free housing and tax abatement's, hundreds of dollars a month in food stamps, free school, some on SSI, free food in school, and every type of assistance under medicaid. Also a fair number of these people are working other jobs or own businesses and are none are paying taxes. I can only take so much then I have to leave and go to another school. Completely unsustainable. We are on the Titanic. It is going to sink and the only thing you can do is try to slow it's descend. This illegal alien invasion is one of the biggest icebergs that is responsible for sinking our ship.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

View PostRock N, on 04 December 2018 - 06:05 AM, said:

There is some truth to that. I can see a building demolition site from my window. I saw these guys going through the demolished bricks looking for ones to salvage and put on pallets. I don't know a single citizen willing to do that kind of work. ESPECIALLY among our 20-somethings. We do have lots of temporary worker programs but not everybody uses them. I have no problem with workers being imported for the <censored> jobs, but employers should be forced to do it legally via E-Verify.

https://i.postimg.cc/2j7VXkm8/stacking-bricks.jpg

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:42 AM

View PostHolland25, on 04 December 2018 - 07:35 AM, said:

I work in the Philadelphia School System. It feels like the whole 3rd world is pouring into this area. I see tons of Muslims from the Middle East, Asians, and Hispanics. I go through all the child's files. There is a financial page and everyone of them are on WIC, free medical assistance, free housing and tax abatement's, hundreds of dollars a month in food stamps, free school, some on SSI, free food in school, and every type of assistance under medicaid. Also a fair number of these people are working other jobs or own businesses and are none are paying taxes. I can only take so much then I have to leave and go to another school. Completely unsustainable. We are on the Titanic. It is going to sink and the only thing you can do is try to slow it's descend. This illegal alien invasion is one of the biggest icebergs that is responsible for sinking our ship.

Thank the democrats. These 3rd world people you see pouring into the country serve no purpose other than to provide democrat votes. They certainly didn't come here to pull their own weight like our ancestors did.

#8 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:50 AM

View PostRock N, on 04 December 2018 - 06:05 AM, said:

What? You mean we don't have enough citizens willing to hold their hands out for free stuff?

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 04 December 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

There is some truth to that. I can see a building demolition site from my window. I saw these guys going through the demolished bricks looking for ones to salvage and put on pallets. I don't know a single citizen willing to do that kind of work. ESPECIALLY among our 20-somethings. We do have lots of temporary worker programs but not everybody uses them. I have no problem with workers being imported for the <censored> jobs, but employers should be forced to do it legally via E-Verify.

https://i.postimg.cc/2j7VXkm8/stacking-bricks.jpg

Well, we do have a very large prison population. Chance to get out for the day, even doing a crappy job and maybe make a couple bucks that you can use at the Prison Canteen... many will take it.

Oki

#10 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:14 PM

Wow, it sounds like things are as bad as I might have imagined they could be.

Maybe what you're saying will wake some people up but I doubt it.

View PostNatural Selection, on 04 December 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

Thank the democrats. These 3rd world people you see pouring into the country serve no purpose other than to provide democrat votes. They certainly didn't come here to pull their own weight like our ancestors did.

Too much reality for our fantasy land grovelers here to ever open their closed minds to, in my opinion.

#11 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:42 PM

Rush just mentioned this article and I thought he added that after 10 years of being here the welfare dependency rate rises to 70%.

So much for assimilation, huh?!

This post has been edited by BerkeleyUnderground: 04 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

#12 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

This is exactly how you gain power, promise free benefits to illegals, get them to vote for you, and the power is yours! You control everything as you turn a once great nation into a 3rd world cesspool!

#13 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

View PostDJGoody, on 04 December 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

This is exactly how you gain power, promise free benefits to illegals, get them to vote for you, and the power is yours! You control everything as you turn a once great nation into a 3rd world cesspool!

I know Christmas is coming up and I don't want to be a downer but I pretty much think it's already kind of hopeless.

#14 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:36 AM

I work in the Philadelphia School System.

Do you get combat pay?

Phila has been circling the bowl since Rizzo left.

View PostDJGoody, on 04 December 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

Cloward-Piven, in Spanish

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users