RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: TV producer's multimillion-dollar initiative to vote out anti-LGBT - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TV producer's multimillion-dollar initiative to vote out anti-LGBT Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:00 PM

TV producer Ryan Murphy announces multimillion-dollar initiative to vote out anti-LGBTQ lawmakers
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 12/03/18 03:14 PM EST

Television producer Ryan Murphy is announcing a multimillion-dollar initiative to help elect pro-LGBTQ candidates and vote out anti-LGBTQ incumbents.

Murphy, the producer behind hit shows “Glee,” “American Horror Story” and “Pose,” announced the project while accepting an award at the TrevorLive gala, according to NextNowNext.

The new organization, which he said he will launch in 2020, is named “Pose Gives Back,” a nod to his latest television project, which has more transgender series regulars than any other show in history.

“I’m going to create and fund, with corporate sponsorship, a multimillion-dollar organization that targets anti-LGBTQ candidates running for office,” Murphy said during his acceptance speech for the Hero Award. “Senate and congressional candidates who think they can get votes hurting and discriminating against us — well, we can get votes, too.”

Murphy said he plans to use the group to financially support at least 20 challengers to anti-LGBTQ candidates.

“I want these hateful and wrong politicians to go, and to stop polluting our moral and ethical ether,” he said.

More

His money to waste how he will, I guess, but the idea that a Hollywood degenerate with all the salutary effects on civilization of a decadent, gender-bending Roman emperor a la Caligula or Nero or Elagabalus now wants to dress up his vendetta under the guise of pretending that the "polluting [of] our moral and ethical ether" is coming from quarters other than him and his allies in politics and the media is a bit rich.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 03 December 2018 - 11:01 PM

#2 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:38 PM

Ryan Murphy sounds like a hater. If you don't think like him, you are wrong and need to go.

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:17 AM

What a flaming hypocrite.

He's doing exactly what he accuses others of.

And BTW, I for one am getting sick and tired of practically every damned TV show or movie featuring these warped deviant freaks making them appear to be the majority.

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:35 AM

Ryan Murphy:

FU and GFY.

Rock N, on 04 December 2018 - 03:17 AM, said:

And BTW, I for one am getting sick and tired of practically every damned TV show or movie featuring these warped deviant freaks making them appear to be the majority.

:exactly:

#5 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:55 AM

View PostRock N, on 04 December 2018 - 03:17 AM, said:

I don't always give you a :yeahthat: .

But when you deserve a :yeahthat: , you get a :yeahthat:.

(I might have toned down "these warped deviant freaks" to "the deviant minority", though. )

#6 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

“I want these hateful and wrong politicians to go, and to stop polluting our moral and ethical ether,” he said.

:dramaqueen:

View PostLongKnife, on 03 December 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

Ryan Murphy sounds like a hater. If you don't think like him, you are wrong and need to go.

That is the prevalent attitude among the .008-percenters.

#7 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:07 AM

Why doesn't he just "shut up and "sing"". I like Glee but I read that he isn't a nice person.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users