RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: How about a little explanation of what you want for a country - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How about a little explanation of what you want for a country Yeah, the Left's opinions are welcome as well Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:56 PM

I want a safe and prosperous country for my kids and grandkids to inherit, that's it! And right now, I see too many threats against it to be comfortable with putting the Left back in charge any time soon. Given the divide in Washington, am I being unreasonable?

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:55 PM

Nothing unreasonable there. Life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Legally.

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:12 PM

I would like a country that followed the constitution. And not the "look! Here's the right to an abortion, hidden somewhere in between these lines!" But a federal government of limited powers. And where States had rights.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:59 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 04 December 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

I would like a country that followed the constitution. And not the "look! Here's the right to an abortion, hidden somewhere in between these lines!" But a federal government of limited powers. And where States had rights.

+1

:yes:

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:18 AM

It's obvious our way of life is under attack, probably nothing new, but the Left has taken it to a new level since the election of Barrack Obama. Obvious questions, how is an immigration system that legalizes over a million new citizens each year a "Broken System"? And what's up with the Left's refusal to fund a border wall?

I'm trying to understand the vision the Left has for the country, they're attempting to take us in a different direction, but do I really want to go there? The creation of 300 sanctuaries for people in the country illegally, where did that come from? Or the Left's almost complete monopoly on our sources for news? Watching their lack of honest reporting lately sets off all sorts of alarms.

So, is the sky falling or is it just me? Why doesn't the Left get on board with Donald Trump's attempt to make the country great again?

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:31 AM

No, it isn't just you, NH. It's clear to anybody who doesn't live under a rock: The left loves their own power & control much more than they love their own country. They'll sacrifice without hesitation the well-being of America if it will solidify their own control over it.

<_<

#7 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:12 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 December 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

No, it isn't just you, NH. It's clear to anybody who doesn't live under a rock: The left loves their own power & control much more than they love their own country. They'll sacrifice without hesitation the well-being of America if it will solidify their own control over it.

<_<

Thanks Monty. I'm trying to start an honest discussion with the people here who find the current president and his agenda so hard to accept. They'll infiltrate a discussion if it gives 'em an opportunity to attack him, but other than that, don't say much about what they think the country should look like. What's the good in throwing down our borders if all we do is fill the place with people seeking welfare benefits? Simple enough question. If you're right and all the Left wants is control and the country be damned, they're in for a rude awakening. I'd really like to see a couple of Leftists respond here, but won't be surprised if it's more than they can deal with...

#8 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

I don't necessarily want a specific outcome. Set the rules back up the way they are supposed to be and leave it alone.

1. Strict adherence to the Constitution. Every law/item passed by the legislature should have a specific line/clause of the Constitution cited.
2. Eliminate/reduce executive orders.
3. Term limits for every elected official.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users