RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters Because They’re Too Smart Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:10 AM

Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters Because They’re Too Smart

The Daily Caller
7:05 PM 12/04/2018 | Politics
Mike Brest | Reporter

excerpt:

*SNIP*

Dahlia Lithwick asked Hirono how Democrats could stress the importance of gaining back the courts to people in a way to drive voter turnout.

“I wish I had the answer to that because one of the things that we, Democrats, have a really hard time is connecting to people’s hearts instead of [to their heads]. We’re really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [pointing to her head] but not here [pointing to her heart],” Hirono said.

Hirono gained notoriety during the Brett Kavanaugh saga for saying that men should simply shut up when it comes to allegations of sexual misconduct.

“I’ve been saying it at all of our Senate Democratic retreats, that we need to speak to the heart not in a manipulative way, not in a way that brings forth everybody’s fears and resentments but truly to speak to the hearts so that people know that we’re actually on their side,” she continued. “But we have a really hard time doing that and one of the reasons it was told to me at one of our retreats was that we Democrats know so much, that is true. And we have kind of have to tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left brain.”

LINK

I first read it as the voters the dems can't get are too smart, which would've been accurate. Crazy Mazie seems to think that the dems are too smart for the voters, though.

:rofl:

The idea that dems appeal to the brain and not to the heart is even more laughable. The only effective thing they have is to create fear and resentment in order to profit off emotions. I was going to say that nobody ever accused Hirono of being smart, but I stand corrected. She certainly did. :rolleyes:

#2 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:25 AM

It's laughable how people with policies that always fail - just as their critics predict - think they're the smartest people on Earth.

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:57 AM

View PostCensport, on 05 December 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

It's laughable how people with policies that always fail - just as their critics predict - think they're the smartest people on Earth.

And it's not just their policies. Their interpretation of everything is wrong. Take the migrant caravan, for example. Democrats believe they're fleeing violence and seeking asylum. Truth is, they rejected asylum in Mexico and are really seeking US welfare. They believe every demographic commits an equal percentage of crime and jail demographics are a symptom of racism. They think wealth redistribution is "fair". They think a "basic income" will encourage people to work harder in the fields they enjoy. They believe universal healthcare will not increase wait times. They believe that if the United States leaves other countries alone it will prevent terrorism and other attacks. They think border security is based on racism. They don't see a downside to letting men use the women's bathroom. They believe that corporate board members should be chosen based on diversity rather than ability. They think hydroelectric dams impact the habitat of vulnerable species but birds being chopped up by wind turbines is an acceptable price to pay for green energy. Etc. Etc...

The examples are endless. Suffice to say, democrats and those who vote for them are truly mentally ill and don't even realize it. Think about it. Have you ever met an indoctrinated person who knew they were indoctrinated?

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:20 AM

Really? Has she been reading Occasionally Coherent's tweets recently?

Besides, they connect with enough of them when it comes time to buy votes and channel the dead to cast their absentee ballots.

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:59 AM

I can think of a couple of cases where Leftists tried "Speaking to the Heart". Both were men on a microphone, one was labeled by Trump as "Cryin Chuck", :rofl: the other was Barrack Obama and I can't remember what he was crying about. Apparently neither had taken acting lessons and both performances were minor league. I gave 'em both a D for effort...

#6 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:05 AM

Ever notice that people who espouse certain qualities (honesty, trustworthiness, intellect, etc.) are the most antithetical to the claim they make?

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:37 AM

Never a dull moment with this idiot! :D

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:09 AM

Crazie Mazie, the (dimwitted) gift that keeps giving!

#9 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

You mean like when you went around trying to make people think feel like Trump was going to round them all up and put them in camps, or was it when you wanted people to believe the caravan was made up of thousands of starving children being gassed at the border in front of their fainting mothers?

#10 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:01 AM

It is a race to rock bottom between Mazie and Occasional cortex. Of course when either gets there, they will just get a jackhammer and keep digging.

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:52 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 05 December 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:

Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters Because They’re Too Smart

Kennedy: Ocasio-Cortez 'Doesn't Have a Working Knowledge of Basic Economics'

(link to article)

#12 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

Yup, voters are just too stupid to understand how democrats think. If only the voters would just give in to what democrats want. It is best for them, you know.

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:16 PM

Is it too late to revoke Hawaii's statehood already? This dingbat is one good reason.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 05 December 2018 - 12:17 PM

#14 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:42 PM

We had a polish astronomer here who always tried to argue that because college professors are mostly leftwing, the left on the average is smarter than the right.

It was hilarious.

#15 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:00 PM

View PostOathtaker, on 05 December 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

Ever notice that people who espouse certain qualities (honesty, trustworthiness, intellect, etc.) are the most antithetical to the claim they make?

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

#16 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:03 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 December 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

We had a polish astronomer here who always tried to argue that because college professors are mostly leftwing, the left on the average is smarter than the right.

It was hilarious.

Someone recently on RN pointed out how smart does a college professor need to be when the square root of 4 equals Trump is evil.

#17 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:15 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 05 December 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Someone recently on RN pointed out how smart does a college professor need to be when the square root of 4 equals Trump is evil.

… to realize that Australia is a country.

http://www.rightnati...#entry685551002

#18 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:28 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 05 December 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:

I first read it as the voters the dems can't get are too smart, which would've been accurate. Crazy Mazie seems to think that the dems are too smart for the voters, though.

:rofl:

The idea that dems appeal to the brain and not to the heart is even more laughable. The only effective thing they have is to create fear and resentment in order to profit off emotions. I was going to say that nobody ever accused Hirono of being smart, but I stand corrected. She certainly did. :rolleyes:

Hirono Says Dems Can’t Connect To Voters Because They’re Too Smart Smug

Fixed the headline for you.

#19 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

Yea, if their voters were only smart enough to realize how dumb the democrat leadership thought they were! :coolshades:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users