RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bush funeral: Reconciliation and civility Update: Except for Hillary - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Bush funeral: Reconciliation and civility Update: Except for Hillary Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:13 PM

Bush funeral: Reconciliation and civility Update: Except for Hillary

In contrast to the politeness of everyone else, Hillary Clinton refused to acknowledge the arrival and greeting of President and Mrs. Trump as they joined the other presidents sitting in the front row of the George H.W. Bush funeral at the National Cathedral. President Trump leaned over his wife to shake hands with President and Mrs. Obama, who graciously reciprocated. Bill Clinton, sitting on the other side of Michelle Obama, did not reach out to shake hands, but at least looked in the direction of President Trump. But not Hillary Clinton.

The woman defeated by Donald Trump stared straight ahead, refusing to acknowledge the arrival of the president of the Unmited States only a few feet away. Neither a glance nor a nod broke the frozen expression of anger on her visage.


https://www.american...ly_welcome.html
0

#2 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:27 PM

I didn't see this, the Clinton snub, but I did think it was a wonderful service.

This post has been edited by BerkeleyUnderground: 05 December 2018 - 03:13 PM

0

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 53,547
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

No surprise that soulless bitch can't set aside her childish moping even for a state funeral.

Truth be told, she should be kissing Trump's feet in gratitude for his decision to let her get away with her multiple crimes scot-free.

B)
0

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 3,311
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:36 PM

What a <censored>.
0

#5 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:39 PM

I was going to record the funeral service and listen to Rush Limbaugh, but he's not there, he's at the funeral. And I would think as an invited guest.

And it's before my time listening to Rush, but I don't think he was a big fan of President HW Bush in 1992.
0

#6 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:47 PM

I did notice Obama with his front row seat and with his now trademark nose in the air kind of haughty looking stare as if he's some kind of conquering hero and all powerful potentate.
0

#7 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:54 PM

For anyone who would like to watch the Washington D.C. service, I think you can watch it and the Texas internment on CSPAN.
0

#8 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:41 PM

As I say, I did think it was a wonderful service and I don't want to rain on the Bush celebration but I am so past whatever affection for the Bushes I used to have.

And thank god we have a President now who isn't stuck on stupid like I think the Bushes were.

Like I thought the Kuwait action was so well put together and executed and then Saddam was allowed to slaughter the Kurds.

And then there's GW Bush and what wasn't a disaster about his Presidency?
0

#9 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,251
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:11 PM

HAH!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE...

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2018-12/210765_5_.png

...just look at her; such a teenage drama queen. And her husband looking a little embarrassed for her. And it takes some doing to embarrass THAT guy.

Anyway, I took my family to IKEA for a few hours this afternoon so I didn't get to watch, but if the service was as nice and dignified as the article suggests, I'm glad. Still can't help thinking of that whole globalism/New World Order thing when I think of Bush 41, but he seems like he was an otherwise nice guy with a nice family. RIP.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 05 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

0

#10 User is offline   Censport 

  • @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,708
  • Joined: 13-August 03

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:11 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 05 December 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Bush funeral: Reconciliation and civility Update: Except for Hillary

In contrast to the politeness of everyone else, Hillary Clinton refused to acknowledge the arrival and greeting of President and Mrs. Trump as they joined the other presidents sitting in the front row of the George H.W. Bush funeral at the National Cathedral. President Trump leaned over his wife to shake hands with President and Mrs. Obama, who graciously reciprocated. Bill Clinton, sitting on the other side of Michelle Obama, did not reach out to shake hands, but at least looked in the direction of President Trump. But not Hillary Clinton.

The woman defeated by Donald Trump stared straight ahead, refusing to acknowledge the arrival of the president of the Unmited States only a few feet away. Neither a glance nor a nod broke the frozen expression of anger on her visage.


https://www.american...ly_welcome.html

One of the Twitter pundits said that wasn't very presidential of Hillary... but then she'll never be president.
0

#11 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 594
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:44 PM

BerkeleyUnderground, on 05 December 2018

Like I thought the Kuwait action was so well put together and executed and then Saddam was allowed to slaughter the Kurds.
And then there's GW Bush and what wasn't a disaster about his Presidency?


Bingo!!

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 05 December 2018 - 06:46 PM

0

#12 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,061
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:46 PM

Yesterday, the Clintons had a tour date for their speaking tour in Sugarland, TX, but they canceled because of the Bush funeral.

It says the event will be rescheduled.
0

#13 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,551
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:02 PM

 Ben Cranklin, on 05 December 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

HAH!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE...

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2018-12/210765_5_.png

Do you mean that Billy is trying to sneak a peak at Michelle’s rack?
0

#14 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,251
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:21 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 December 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

Do you mean that Billy is trying to sneak a peak at Michelle’s rack?


What rack? That picture makes it look like she's there as the delegate of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
0

#15 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,551
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:25 PM

 Ben Cranklin, on 05 December 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

What rack? That picture makes it look like she's there as the delegate of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

After Hillary’s Droopie Loopies, Billy boy is ready for the IBT display.
0

#16 User is online   BARman29 

  • Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 15,193
  • Joined: 14-July 04

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 December 2018 - 10:25 PM, said:

After Hillary’s Droopie Loopies, Billy boy is ready for the IBT display.
I'm glad we're keeping abreast of the latest news.
0

#17 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,551
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:51 PM

 BARman29, on 05 December 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

I'm glad we're keeping abreast of the latest news.

I’m just trying to go tit for tat with him.
0

#18 User is online   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,915
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:59 PM

They should have let Cyrus speak at the funeral.

"We got the Bushes sitting next to the Clintons".

"We got the Trumps sitting next to the Obamas".

"And nobody is wasting nobody".


0

#19 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,771
  • Joined: 18-September 05

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:11 AM

Laura Ingraham played a clip on it of her show. It was pretty good comedy - Killary is probably going to have to have dental work done as hard has her jaws were clenched!
0

#20 User is online   erp 

  • Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 36,341
  • Joined: 29-November 03

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:41 AM

 BerkeleyUnderground, on 05 December 2018 - 02:47 PM, said:

I did notice Obama with his front row seat and with his now trademark nose in the air kind of haughty looking stare as if he's some kind of conquering hero and all powerful potentate.

Even at a funeral, he has to give his best Mussolini impression.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users