RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Et Tu, Mitt? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Et Tu, Mitt? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:40 AM

Et Tu, Mitt?

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Daniel John Sobieski
January 4, 2019

Article:

Today the roles of Bob Corker and Jeff Flake will be played by the freshman Senator from Utah, Willard Mitt Romney. Romney is previously known for playing the role of Brutus in the play Julius Caesar

Perhaps President Trump should be as wary of entering the Senate chambers as Julius Caesar should have been that fateful day in the Roman Senate. While Trump's physical safety is assured, character assassins like Romney await. Romney, the 2012 loser, has trashed Trump, the 2016 winner, in a Washington Post Op-ed, President Trump's stability and competence, in the process demonstrating Romney's lack of both:

It is well known that Donald Trump was not my choice for the Republican presidential nomination. After he became the nominee, I hoped his campaign would refrain from resentment and name-calling. It did not. When he won the election, I hoped he would rise to the occasion. His early appointments of Rex Tillerson, Jeff Sessions, Nikki Haley, Gary Cohn, H.R. McMaster, Kelly and Mattis were encouraging. But, on balance, his conduct over the past two years, particularly his actions this month, is evidence that the president has not risen to the mantle of the office.

Somehow Willard forget appointments like Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, appointments to the Supreme Court that will affect the course of this nation and our democracy for generations, not just until the next election. Romney forgets that the first duty of a statesman is to get elected. Running your campaign like you are running for class president is a losing strategy for presidential politics. Running one like you are in a bar fight for the future of this nation as Trump did is a winner. I want Trump on my side in a bar fight. If I need to figure out which fork to use at dinner, I'll ask Mitt Romney.

Romney must have missed the last election where Donald Trump, despite Hillary Clinton's $1.2 billion war chest and the support of a sitting president mobilized a grassroots army that broke the Democrats' vaunted "blue wall" against all predictions. That by itself shows that Trump does understand the character of a nation which is tired of career politicians more interested in keeping their job rather than doing their job. Trump's business career demonstrates an ability to cut through bureaucratic BS and red tape in the proud tradition of Larry the Cable Guy's mantra of "get 'er done!"

If the America people ever wonder why their deepest concerns and wishes are never translated into legislative action, why the phrase "we the people" has become a hood ornament on a decaying and ignored Constitution, and why, consider the words of freshman Utah. Sen. Willard Mitt Romney. Just what the blazes does "rising to the mantle of the office mean"?

The American people want more than someone who looks good in a suit. They want a President who gets things done, who enacts their agenda. Yes, Trump called people names, including Romney, but they were probably the same names that not fully ripe bevy of governors, senators, and whatevers were called by the American people as they squandered away trillions of our tax dollars to accomplish nothing except getting rich in office.

Remember, we still have the remnants of ObamaCare, because the likes of fellow RINO John McCain were more concerned about "process" and "regular order," more concerned with "reaching across the aisle" than giving the American people what they were promised for almost a decade. The McCains lied. Trump's promises were made and kept. Where are those little facts in your value system, Mr. Romney?

Full Story

#2 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:29 AM

:clap:

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:12 AM

Running your campaign like you are running for class president is a losing strategy for presidential politics. Running one like you are in a bar fight for the future of this nation as Trump did is a winner. I want Trump on my side in a bar fight. If I need to figure out which fork to use at dinner, I'll ask Mitt Romney.

VERY well said.

:yes:

#4 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

HEY MITT...... You lost to sissy boy and we know how that hurts...besides after you lost the second debate, you had a look in your eyes that someone had delved deep into your past and found something bad about your past!!!! STFU and do you job or we can find a nice dark deep hole to plant your Grecian Formula 16 butt in!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users