RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrat Spending Bill Offers $12 Billion More for Foreign Aid, & - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Democrat Spending Bill Offers $12 Billion More for Foreign Aid, & Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:53 AM

Democrat Spending Bill Offers $12 Billion More for Foreign Aid, $0 for Border Wall

https://www.breitbart.com
Rebecca Mansour
January 3. 2019

Article:

The spending bills proposed by House Democrats to end the partial government shutdown offer no funding for a U.S.-Mexico border wall, but provide over $12 billion more in foreign aid than the Trump administration requested, according to a statement on Thursday from the White House Office of Management and Budget.

The statement warned the new House Democrat majority of President Trump's intention to veto the bills, noting that the administration "cannot accept legislation that provides unnecessary funding for wasteful programs while ignoring the Nation's urgent border security needs."

The statement reiterated President Trump's request for "at least $5 billion for border security" and asserted that the Democrats' proposal "does not come close to providing these necessary investments and authorities."

The White House then highlighted the billions in funding the Democrats are offering for "unnecessary programs at excessive levels" beyond what the Trump administration requested, including:

• $12 billion more for "international affairs programs," including $2.9 billion more "for economic and development assistance, including funding for the West Bank/Gaza, Syria, and Pakistan, where our foreign aid is either frozen or under review."
  • $700 million more than requested for the United Nations, including restored funding for the United Nation's Population Fund, which would undermine the administration's Mexico City Policy that bars the use of taxpayer dollars for foreign organizations that "promote or perform abortions."
  • Approximately $2 billion more than requested for the Environmental Protection Agency
  • $7.1 billion more than the administration requested for Housing and Urban Development programs

Full Story

#2 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:58 AM

It's all about blocking Trump. U.S.A. be damed!!

I so loathe Democrats.

#3 User is online   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:09 AM

They spit in our faces and laugh.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:04 AM

Why we pay one single penny to that corrupt, America-hating UN is utterly baffling to me. Same goes for Gaza, Syria & Pakistan. As for the EPA and HUD, I suppose those might be more arguable. But I doubt they'll get much support around here...

B)

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:59 AM

That 20 Billion right there would go a long way to building most of our wall.

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:45 AM

We didnít have $12B for the wall, but we have it, somehow, to spend on social goodies.

SOP

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users