RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Feds: Illegal Alien Family Tried to Smuggle Alleged Cop Killer Across - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feds: Illegal Alien Family Tried to Smuggle Alleged Cop Killer Across Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:57 AM

Feds: Illegal Alien Family Tried to Smuggle Alleged Cop Killer Across Border

https://www.breitbart.com
John Binder
January 6, 2019

Article:

The family of Gustavo Perez Arriaga, a 32-year-old illegal alien, helped him evade police and attempted to help smuggle him across the United States-Mexico border after he allegedly murdered 33-year-old Newman, California, police officer Ronil Singh, federal documents allege.

The day after Christmas, Singh pulled Arriaga over on suspicion of drunk driving. That's when police say the illegal alien shot Singh. Over his police radio, Singh called out "shots fired," and as police arrived at the scene of the traffic stop, they found the officer with a gunshot wound.

Singh was transported to a nearby hospital, where he later died, leaving behind his wife Anamika and their newborn five-month-old son.

Perez Arriaga was arrested in December 2018 for the killing of Singh — a legal immigrant from Fiji — but was officially charged with the murder of a law enforcement officer last week. The illegal alien, whom authorities said is a "known" gang member, had been caught by police after a more than 50-hour manhunt.

According to federal documents, Arriaga had allegedly quickly paid a human smuggler — the same one that helped his family members enter the U.S. illegally years before — about $400 in a wire transfer to cross him back from California to Mexico to evade arrest and charges for Singh's murder.

Seven of Arriaga's friends and family members were arrested and charged by authorities for allegedly helping him try to evade arrest and escape from the country. All of the seven individuals are illegal aliens and they include:

• Arriaga's brother, 34-year-old Conrado Virgen Arriaga
  • Arriaga's brother, 25-year-old Adrian Virgen
  • Arriaga's girlfriend, 30-year-old Ana Leyde Cervantes
  • Arriaga's co-worker, 35-year-old Erik Razo Quiroz
  • Arriaga's family member, 59-year-old Bernabe Madrigal Castaneda
  • Arriaga's family member, 57-year-old Maria Luisa Moreno
  • Arriaga's co-worker, 36-year-old Erasmo Villegas

The affidavit of the alleged murder and attempted escape detailed a family affair where Arriaga's pickup truck — which police found with a bullet hole — had been covered up in a family member's garage with plywood allegedly by his brother, Conrado Virgen Arriaga, and co-worker, Erik Razo Quiroz.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:04 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 07 January 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Seven of Arriaga's friends and family members were arrested and charged by authorities for allegedly helping him try to evade arrest and escape from the country. All of the seven individuals are illegal aliens and they include:

• Arriaga's brother, 34-year-old Conrado Virgen Arriaga
  • Arriaga's brother, 25-year-old Adrian Virgen
  • Arriaga's girlfriend, 30-year-old Ana Leyde Cervantes
  • Arriaga's co-worker, 35-year-old Erik Razo Quiroz
  • Arriaga's family member, 59-year-old Bernabe Madrigal Castaneda
  • Arriaga's family member, 57-year-old Maria Luisa Moreno
  • Arriaga's co-worker, 36-year-old Erasmo Villegas

The affidavit of the alleged murder and attempted escape detailed a family affair where Arriaga's pickup truck — which police found with a bullet hole — had been covered up in a family member's garage with plywood allegedly by his brother, Conrado Virgen Arriaga, and co-worker, Erik Razo Quiroz.

Full Story

That there was a "co-worker" implies that at least two of these people were employed. Why is that employer not behind bars as well?

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 January 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

That there was a "co-worker" implies that at least two of these people were employed. Why is that employer not behind bars as well?

You beat me to it (BTW there are two co-workers on the list. The fourth name down: "Arriaga's co-worker, 35-year-old Erik Razo Quiroz")

Anyhow I agree: Whoever hired these three needs to pay some consequences too.

<_<

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 January 2019 - 01:01 PM, said:

You beat me to it (BTW there are two co-workers on the list. The fourth name down: "Arriaga's co-worker, 35-year-old Erik Razo Quiroz")

Anyhow I agree: Whoever hired these three needs to pay some consequences too.

<_<

I stand corrected. "The number of the counting shall be three..."

For a good example of how this SHOULD be handled, see my comment on the Singapore thread.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:29 PM

Jerry Brown granting seven pardons in 3... 2...

#6 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:18 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 07 January 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

Jerry Brown granting seven pardons in 3... 2...

Don't worry, they will get their voter registrations first.

Oki

#7 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

Gavin Newsome announced that California is a sanctuary for anyone who wants it... No joke. Stated it in a TV interview with CBS I think.

So great of him to open the floodgates to the world's refuse and sticking their victims with the bills.

I despise this pack of leftard cancer that is killing my home state.

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:54 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 08 January 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

Gavin Newsome announced that California is a sanctuary for anyone who wants it... No joke. Stated it in a TV interview with CBS I think.

So great of him to open the floodgates to the world's refuse and sticking their victims with the bills.

I despise this pack of leftard cancer that is killing my home state.

How is it that a governor can open the border at will with no say from state or federal congresses.... but the president can’t secure the border because of opposition from congress.... words fail me....

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:57 AM

View Postzurg, on 08 January 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

How is it that a governor can open the border at will with no say from state or federal congresses.... but the president can’t secure the border because of opposition from congress.... words fail me....

As with all leftard bullshidt, there is no logical explanation for the illegal garbage they pull, they simply do what they want until someone stops them, and thus far, nobody has...

And the body count rises while the bill for their bullshidt continues to mount, and somebody else is always paying the price.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users